Rishab The Venomancer - Caster Druid

girth
Destroyer
7 | 0
Ntf1015 wrote:Yeah i have the t2 earth song and t1 wake boots from the box also. And you called it with the barb weapons. So annoying. Currently running around weaponless

Yea it is quite frustrating lol. I ran it prolly 10-15 times and only got the one druid staff from it. Everything else was throwing weapons and other class weapons. Why is it that only druid has it where it can roll either a druid class or ANY weapon? :/
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ntf1015 wrote:Yeah i have the t2 earth song and t1 wake boots from the box also. And you called it with the barb weapons. So annoying. Currently running around weaponless

who needs a weapon? :D you can do it without #IBELIEVE!

Jokes aside though. Gift box is frustrating but its better than not having items on you :D
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ntf1015 wrote:Im having a lot of fun with this build, granted im not out of act 1 yet, but still. Is there a moment you noticed that things seem to really take off as far as damage/survivability or a mix of both? Or is it more of a steady incline? Im just curious..... thanks for any insight!

Generally you'll notice a significant increase for every phase gear upgrade. That's why I structured the guide in phases. From hatred to end of terror it is a steady curve with TU upgrades etc. But once you get to destr and start using RW/SU, things pick up rly quick.

You're welcome. Glad you are having fun!
EX_Scarecrow
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
So this is the 2nd guide I've read and tried, and I see nothing about putting points into vitality. Sooo is vitality a thing? Cause I'm still at base amount of 15.

Also, where do you stand on using Dubhdroiacht versus Naiad King?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
EX_Scarecrow wrote:So this is the 2nd guide I've read and tried, and I see nothing about putting points into vitality. Sooo is vitality a thing? Cause I'm still at base amount of 15.

Also, where do you stand on using Dubhdroiacht versus Naiad King?

Stat points in median have synergies with skills. Energy for instance empowers lots of spells. So for a character like this Energy is more important. Besides, you have your Goodberry for extra HP and your gear/jewels/charms will provide you with more than enough. I currently sit on 10k hp without a single point in Vita.

They are both good. Naiad King has high res (use if you are having problems surviving ele dmg) and the other one provides HP, armor and -enemy res (use this if you have more than enough res and want more survivability). In general you are just trying to get to destr and both of these will take you there easily!
EX_Scarecrow
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Okay, I kind of figured people were getting vit elsewhere. I'm new to Median, so all of this is a bit overwhelming.
And I'm sticking with Dubhdroiacht for the time being. Seems to pack a bit more damage. Thanks for the help. :)
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
EX_Scarecrow wrote:Okay, I kind of figured people were getting vit elsewhere. I'm new to Median, so all of this is a bit overwhelming.
And I'm sticking with Dubhdroiacht for the time being. Seems to pack a bit more damage. Thanks for the help. :)

yea charms will help you out with that.

Np :) enjoy the build!
EX_Scarecrow
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks, and if you get more time make more builds like this one please. Simple and to the point. Love it.
Brocco
Skeleton
2 | 0
Question about how many skillpoints/levels we get in mxl because you say dump "extra" points into our poison flash to buff our Acid fiends. I have poison flash maxed and still have plenty to spend... I'm considering adding more to reduce the cooldown of Mythal because -20% is boss!

Current level/skills are
[Mage/Venom/bow]
PoisonFlash: Maxed(34)
Elvensong: 1(16)
Plague Avatar: Maxed(34)
Mythal: 1(16) - (Considering dumping the rest into this)
Acid Fiends: Maxed(34)

Elemental: 1(16)
Hunting Banshee: 1(16)
Pagan Rites: 1(16)
Rain of fire: Maxed(34)
Freezing Gale: 1(16) - (Do we use this in Black road enough to justify adding more points?)

[Reward skills]

1(16) point in force of nature

Maxing Goodberry as I level, and will max Lifeshield once I unlock it.

Currently I have 17 extra points to spend (Obviously some will go to lifeshield upon unlocking) but I'm also only level 102.

I have +15 to skills from gear currently. (Hense the (16)) in the 1 pointers.

Just curious about your exact build or where you'd put every point at max lvl.

(inb4 I reach max level and realize after maxing Lifeshield you end up with very few points extra so adding hp to fiends becomes more important than the cooldown reduction of mythal) <--- I'm assuming?
demonshalo
Monkey King
274 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Brocco wrote:Question about how many skillpoints/levels we get in mxl because you say dump "extra" points into our poison flash to buff our Acid fiends. I have poison flash maxed and still have plenty to spend... I'm considering adding more to reduce the cooldown of Mythal because -20% is boss!

Current level/skills are
[Mage/Venom/bow]
PoisonFlash: Maxed(34)
Elvensong: 1(16)
Plague Avatar: Maxed(34)
Mythal: 1(16) - (Considering dumping the rest into this)
Acid Fiends: Maxed(34)

Elemental: 1(16)
Hunting Banshee: 1(16)
Pagan Rites: 1(16)
Rain of fire: Maxed(34)
Freezing Gale: 1(16) - (Do we use this in Black road enough to justify adding more points?)

[Reward skills]

1(16) point in force of nature

Maxing Goodberry as I level, and will max Lifeshield once I unlock it.

Currently I have 17 extra points to spend (Obviously some will go to lifeshield upon unlocking) but I'm also only level 102.

I have +15 to skills from gear currently. (Hense the (16)) in the 1 pointers.

Just curious about your exact build or where you'd put every point at max lvl.

(inb4 I reach max level and realize after maxing Lifeshield you end up with very few points extra so adding hp to fiends becomes more important than the cooldown reduction of mythal) <--- I'm assuming?

What will happen is that as you get your charms with increase maximum skill level, you'd want to spend those points wisely. There is no reason to invest more than 1p into mythal as your all skills from gear will scale it for you. It scales rather horribly too imo. After lvl 90, each level you get you need to spend 5 points on Avatar, Rain of Fire, Fiends, Berry and Shield. All the remaining points into Poison Flash. That should do it.

Psn flash scales the HP of fiends rather aggressively. It's just too good. However, the other skills are ofc better to invest in. I currently sit on 25/25 RoF, 26/26 Avatar, 24/24 Fiends, 13/13 Berry, 13/13 Shield, 23/28 Psn Flash. I tried taking some of Psn Flash into force of nature but that just was not worth it in any way.