183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great work Somnus.
Just wanted to quickly point that Khalimgrad write up is mistaken with the Butcher one.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Bardamu wrote:Great work Somnus.
Just wanted to quickly point that Khalimgrad write up is mistaken with the Butcher one.

Thanks! And yes, the butcher used to be the first uber that I wrote, so I used it long ago as a template (the same one I'm still using, and now, this new one will be the template). I still gotta change the info on the rest, but I wont be able to do it today, since i have errands to do (mostly study for tests next month).
Kutol
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This is awesome!
Just have o e thing to comment about (im new to median).
And that is the reward ull get after each one. I need to google the encounter atm just to see if i want to take the time for it
Looking forward on u streaming this! :D
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Updating the guide :)

-All ubers who had a link (korcolas/marco) will be removed and add my own.
-Finally, all information will be corrected to current patch.
-Format will be changed as soon as I wake up.
-Eye candy will be added.

And more..
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone have a brief reference to "The Void" fights, if i recall some of the "sins" have odd mechanics that are not very obvious on the surface, and now that Kola's guide can not be reached i'm looking for some basic tips on them.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
As an assassin, its easy if you get a limpet laser ssin or a noctule ssin to go through the fights like they are cake. In fact, you'll see the scroll before you can see them.For rathma, defensive stats (like resistances%/max resists, damage reduced and life regen/life/apples/hp potions) to keep it up + portals to avoid getting killed.

Still, the last fight will be hard (90% avoid on rathma and you gotta keep them 4:1 or 3:1 hp proportion) and most of the times, chances to do it on a perfect run are low.

Either keep trying until you get it, or make a better char for this last fight (someone who regens HP crazy fast, like barbarian on eagle stance).
Itapitza
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Somnus wrote:As an assassin, its easy if you get a limpet laser ssin or a noctule ssin to go through the fights like they are cake. In fact, you'll see the scroll before you can see them.For rathma, defensive stats (like resistances%/max resists, damage reduced and life regen/life/apples/hp potions) to keep it up + portals to avoid getting killed.

Still, the last fight will be hard (90% avoid on rathma and you gotta keep them 4:1 or 3:1 hp proportion) and most of the times, chances to do it on a perfect run are low.

Either keep trying until you get it, or make a better char for this last fight (someone who regens HP crazy fast, like barbarian on eagle stance).

Thanks a bunch for a quick response Somnus! It has been a year or so since doing this Uber for me, is there no longer any strange mechanic like 'you should use unholy armor' to cheese a sin or if you die to one of the sins death procs it no longer drops a scroll for that game? sorry if what i'm saying makes zero sense, i could have swore there was something like this some time back. Either way, ill go the Sin route if need be
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Itapitza wrote:
Somnus wrote:As an assassin, its easy if you get a limpet laser ssin or a noctule ssin to go through the fights like they are cake. In fact, you'll see the scroll before you can see them.For rathma, defensive stats (like resistances%/max resists, damage reduced and life regen/life/apples/hp potions) to keep it up + portals to avoid getting killed.

Thanks a bunch for a quick response Somnus! It has been a year or so since doing this Uber for me, is there no longer any strange mechanic like 'you should use unholy armor' to cheese a sin or if you die to one of the sins death procs it no longer drops a scroll for that game? sorry if what i'm saying makes zero sense, i could have swore there was something like this some time back. Either way, ill go the Sin route if need be

If you mean the first area (the one that uses old shenk asset and has a proc on death that if it kills you he doesnt respawn) all you gotta do is kill it, wait a mili-second after kill, run hugging the wall and take cover behind the other sides entrance's wall so you dont get hit. Repeat until you get scroll.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
How can i get to athana khan, i have killed traveler at the end of desolate road but portal doesnt opens. Same question about uldysian quest - how to open a portal. Playing at 1.3 patch. Bytheway it doesnt tells anywhere how, were looking at patch notes and quest doc section.
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Bliyadolubov wrote:How can i get to athana khan, i have killed traveler at the end of desolate road but portal doesnt opens. Same question about uldysian quest - how to open a portal. Playing at 1.3 patch. Bytheway it doesnt tells anywhere how, were looking at patch notes and quest doc section.

The author of this thread no longer plays Median, direct your q's to short questions thread. You are playing an extremely old patch btw.