Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would also recommend to have early -> mid -> endgame gear instead of only early -> end , because otherwise the jump from TU to SSSU would be a problem for people playing untwinked

let me know if you find 1.z9 version of the compilation, I don't have it and I wanna try some of those guys :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , i will add mid-gear options for playing untwinked , also considering that some of those builds will be played on-line , it would be quite recommended .

the whole miniguide structure will be reworked , i want it to please both new commers and old players , compaired to the old compilation that was based mostley for players that played the MXl for a long time and had a big shared stash /twinking .
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
If there is some stuff in old forum post that u need but couldn't get bcz u couldn't quote it, u can always see the source code of page get it from there
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
thanks for the tip :D
disskorpion
Skeleton
2 | 0
del.
evergrey
Prowler
16 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great compilation! I'm really looking forward to trying some of these builds, starting with the dual Assassin. Thank you!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
well , i will update that to Ultimative next month . at the moment i have started updating the Lion king , right now i'm messing arround with the miniguide layouts and customisation - that's the hardest part ; after i'll decide how one is going to look i will be able to update the other miniguides faster . i'll be making them compact , using the "spoiler" option , so that the wall of text don't hit you in the face - that can cause some serious eyebleeding . Every time you want to see/play "x" build you just have to "unpack" it by clicking the spoilers you want to see .
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Make sure you update this to Ultimative asap. If nothing gets changed for a while I'm gonna have to delete cause there are already links to this compilation. I approved this with the notion that you will be working on this currently. Good luck and have fun.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
GregMXL wrote:Make sure you update this to Ultimative asap.
well , today i'm working at the miniguides layout , i've allready did some changes to one miniguide . Choosing the aspect is important , so after diciding the template , i will only copy-paste it from one miniguide to another to ease my work . after that , the miniguides will be updated 1/day hopefully (maby more in weekends). 1/day , 28 miniguides + adding new ones -> will take the update time to a month . let me know if that ain't fast enough , so that i know how to do it : continue working by editing straitgh on the forum , or i can continue editing on my pc and only post the final updated version by mid/end november .
Edited by ChuckNoRis 8 years.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Ok sounds good to me. I just remember you reserved a new compilation thread in the forum before this one and you never stuck with it. Just want to make sure.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.