Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
:)) sorry if it confuses you , what i ment was that according to your needs you should mo with %skeleton or %fire spell damage or -%requirements ,any of them according to your needs . if there are items that you can wear without using -%requirements then there is no point in mo'in with more of them , is it ? you can just MO them with %skeleton and %fire spell damage .

the idea is to get to a total of about 40% skeleton reanimates then MO with % fire spell damage for the armors that don't require extra -% requirements to wear . for those that do need more -%requirements , skipp the extra fire spell damage and just get less requirements and more %skeleton reanimates .

i hope the above was clear .

thanks !
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
For the same build: in Mephisto's lair, when I go to the boss to the left (a Unique Hellcat) I get a smoke-like effect around the feet and I am unable to cast either arcane torrent or Flamestrike. What's happening?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
it's an aura that disables ranged attacks , be it spells or weapon damage (bow/throw skills for example) . you can skipp them and go straigth to Mephisto .
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
tlpc1 wrote:For the same build: in Mephisto's lair, when I go to the boss to the left (a Unique Hellcat) I get a smoke-like effect around the feet and I am unable to cast either arcane torrent or Flamestrike. What's happening?

Hellcats have an aura that disables all range attacks forcing you to use melee attacks or minions to beat them.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
In your crystal maiden miniguide, u said to get
The Magister
The Magister
Long Staff (4)

Two-Hand Damage: 6 to 7
Required Level: 3
Required Dexterity: 8
Item Level: 1
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+1 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(11 to 13)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(11 to 13)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(3 to 5) to Flamefront
+(3 to 5) to Flash
Fire Resist +(16 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(16 to 25)%
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (2)
Two-Hand Damage: 13 to 15
Required Level: 21
Required Dexterity: 19
Item Level: 31
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(16 to 18)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(16 to 18)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(7 to 10) to Flamefront
+(9 to 12) to Flash
Fire Resist +(36 to 45)%
Lightning Resist +(36 to 45)%
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (3)
Two-Hand Damage: 22 to 26
Required Level: 40
Required Dexterity: 43
Item Level: 51
+(3 to 4) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 23)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 23)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(13 to 16) to Flamefront
+(19 to 24) to Flash
Fire Resist +(56 to 65)%
Lightning Resist +(56 to 65)%
(31 to 35)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
Two-Hand Damage: 27 to 32
Required Level: 49
Required Dexterity: 88
Item Level: 77
+(5 to 6) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(23 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(23 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(19 to 24) to Flamefront
+(25 to 30) to Flash
Fire Resist +(66 to 75)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
(36 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
for apocalypse oskill as well crafted boot for apocalypse oskill. Did both the oskill would complemented each other, making 24 lvl apocalypse from magister + 21 lvl apocalypse from crafted boot to make lvl 45 apocalypse? or why?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hiehvorak wrote:24 lvl apocalypse from magister + 21 lvl apocalypse from crafted boot to make lvl 45 apocalypse ?
yes , that's why . you need it from both sources in order to deal decent damage . if it comes just from the magister it does not shine after hatred , so you need it from boots too .
Mikebringer
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hey,I'm following the javazon guide and got to the midgame section. I'm trying to finish brc, but I do extremely low damage in Fauztinville. I tried respeccing to curare and ecstatic frenzy and I saw almost no difference. What am I missing? This is my weapon, rest of gear is abandoned crafts with appropriate stats.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
For Reanimatrix: in Terror there are many mobs that are both immune to fire and immune/resistant to magic. Seeing as the only attack methods are based on magic (Arcane Torrent) and fire (Flamestrike), how should I deal with them?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
You did see that Arcane torrent deals 2 types of damage, didn't you ?

Also,where did you encounter those type of "many immunes" ? I don't remember having such an issue .

If you are that unlucky that they spawn tripple immune (physical/fire/magical) just dont bother with them(you won't encounter too many of those). Or use some 1-pointer lightning spell if you insist to kill every opppnent on the map
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Mikebringer wrote:Hey,I'm following the javazon guide and got to the midgame section. I'm trying to finish brc, but I do extremely low damage in Fauztinville. I tried respeccing to curare and ecstatic frenzy and I saw almost no difference. What am I missing? This is my weapon, rest of gear is abandoned crafts with appropriate stats.
if you go for Curare you also need -epr to make it efficient,reason why you seen no big differrence using it.

The thing for fauztinville is to combine ricochet with fairy ring as much as possible , while not fighting more than about 10 opponents at a time

Your weapon is good enough to get the job done even it would seam slow. Those opppnents have high hp so taking them down in like 15-20 hits is normal to happen at this stage of the game

Spellblind is your friend too on that spot.dump some more points into it to reduce the timer so that you fight debuffed opppnents all the time. Combined with SOR debuff , togather they make it easier