Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
as the name of the thread says , it's all designed for SP . that means access to a shared stash from where you can get things that were previously found and stored. God bless Plugy and the inventor of it

most of them can be played untwinked unless they are very gear dependent or built around specific mandatory items - one example is Zohan which cannot be played unless you get that specific armor - your instrument of checking this is the number from 1 to 10 given for the Gearing (G) explained in the first post .

to be more exact to your question , i'd say option 3) . why would you want to farm countless hours for "x/y" items while they lay there in your stash ?

i for example don't have as much time for gaming as i used to when i was a nolifer and could have all day ahead available just to play or farm . real life keeps me quite busy (job/wife/other activities) so i can''t really afford another option than 3) if i want to keep this titanic work up to date every patch. the full wipes are usually slowing me down when they happen (we will most probably have one of those when Sigma comes out), but it all comes back to normal in about 1 up to 2 months - but i don't mind, as the consumables necessary for early and mid game can be restored in just a few days (arcanes/signets/shrines) which is enough to get you very far with most builds , so the only difference is about not being able to test specific SU'S very soon and that's about it .
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Do you have any suggestions about noctule skill based assassin?
i do , there will be one of those in the next days
i've started to update that one , it should be finished this week .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Damn. That new kwentrith thing you made actually looked promising til the endgame section. Is there any gear in between mid and end you'd use for charms and such until you manage to farm all the xis and sssu's..? (non shared stash, that is)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
well , she can farm for Xis runes quite easy ,even with just the honorifics on , as she deals a shitload of damage and the reanimates to their job great trough the jungles . The moon arachnids get frozen and raped by the limpet laser on your way there , the others die fast from Scorpion blades that deals more than 150k poison damage in about 6 seconds with a mix of early and mid game gear + Limpet Laser . in Teganze she makes use of the nice advantage of dealing her damage from a large distance so all she needs to do is dodge the attacks and spam spells . i've streamed her for a few hours in the past days .

since the most she needs is just %poison/cold spell damage and -%enemy poison/cold resist you can do fine with just the mid gear setup (reason why she is ranked so high there ) . there arn't any rw's before Xis and SU's that can compare to the stats on those crafts for this build , neither with the Leoric's legion shield ; the Xar RW is also working wonders , providing all she needs . having this shitload of damage she doesn't even need procs (crafted weapon) as the killspeed is smooth all the way .

she is hands down the most viable assassin i've played in years .
krex87
Cog
205 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote: i've finished reworking no.7 Kwenthrith around Scorpion blade and kept Limpet Laser as support/poison immune killer .

Enjoy :thumb:

really good idea to use gul rw armor for poison bonus % and limpet as support skill with tifling form. I didn't even think of using limpet as secondary when i first tried the new scorpion blade this ladder on realm. I started an SP sin a few days ago to enjoy drop rates and leveled up with batstrike then switched to this.. and.. it works perfectly. I can't wait to grind to the end game gear pieces

:clap: :clap:
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Cathedral
: up to 150% increased poison skill duration , %poison spell damage , replenish life -> the increased poison skill duration makes the poison clouds last longer , so the more we get , the better

The time an enemy stays poisoned is improved by poison skill duration, not the cloud from Scorpion Blade itself. So yes, more is better but its because more poisons can potentially be stacked simultaneously from clouds produced by that skill.

In mid-game it says Gehenna has -EFR when it should say -EPR.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i've fixed the typo and Cathedral description. thank you !

krex87 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote: i've finished reworking no.7 Kwenthrith around Scorpion blade and kept Limpet Laser as support/poison immune killer .

Enjoy :thumb:

really good idea to use gul rw armor for poison bonus % and limpet as support skill with tifling form. I didn't even think of using limpet as secondary when i first tried the new scorpion blade this ladder on realm. I started an SP sin a few days ago to enjoy drop rates and leveled up with batstrike then switched to this.. and.. it works perfectly. I can't wait to grind to the end game gear pieces

:clap: :clap:
indeed , i also begun to play without Limpet first and then when i tried to test how it goes with it and Tiefling Form + energy investment , i've deleted the initial char and started all over on the good path :lol:
Edited by ChuckNoRis 5 years.
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
What merc and with what gear, MO's etc. would be good for Rollo and Die Hard?
I can't find any info on mercs in the miniguides.

Thank you.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
they are not actually the type of builds that would require using a merc . still , if you insist to use one , get something ranged so it may hide behind of your character