The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:Storm updated to 1.1 (minor adjustments to the end game skillplan ) , Lagertha ,Traxex , Britney Spear , Athelstan (just added the Adjudicator as end game switch gear option)) , the Earthshaker , The Arsonist , The Rooftrellen , Sagittarius and Slark remain unchanged

the minigames descriptions were removed from the general gameplay tips now that they are extinct

Hi Chuck! As for the holy melee Paladin, u mentioned ctc SoR. What about other options to socket/MO? %crushing blow, %deadly strike, enhanced damage, and %bonus to attack rating, which one is better in your opinion?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
well since it's weird , you should roll one with high %ED in order to waste no/few MO's to reach the 200% ed cap (don't forget about the lucky upgrade). after that go for deadly strike ; if any MO space left , get %CB ; you don't need more %attack rating boost
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
Why War Scepter? eg War Axe has more damage.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
SouLFiX wrote:Why War Scepter? eg War Axe has more damage.
what war scepter ? what build ? i don't understand what you're saying . and btw , SoR proc spawns on war scepters too . . where in the afix list did you see it wasn't spawning ? i just rolled one below
► Show Spoiler
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
ChuckNoRis wrote:
SouLFiX wrote:Why War Scepter? eg War Axe has more damage.
what war scepter ? what build ? i don't understand what you're saying . and btw , SoR proc spawns on war scepters too . . where in the afix list did you see it wasn't spawning ? i just rolled one below
► Show Spoiler

I am sorry about sor, i found it. Maximus build. I don't understand why i should use war scepter, becouse there are a lot 1 handers with more max damage.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
who told you to use war scepters ?
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
ChuckNoRis wrote:who told you to use war scepters ?

Weapon: Gabriel in a sacred war scepter -> weird craft with high damage and SoR after kill

Anyway now i understand that i can use any weapon
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
have you checked the build since it was updated? look at it again . it's no longer using Gabriel in this patch , Gabriel is a scepter-only RW , but never did i recomend a crafted war scepter for a holy melee .
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is there a way to lower the number of 'Average chance a monster to hit you' since u used 2h weapon (no shield) instead of 1h+shield? Increase %dex and %defense?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the only way you can reduce the chance to be hit by physical damage is by having tons of defence , avoid and block . %Dex is not helping you at all since you are not using a shield . Dex is increasing your chance to block with a shield on , but since you don't equip one , investing into dexterity is pointless . having high elemental resistances will also allow you to survive more spells .

you can get however Bear stance on the Brahman RW for a bit more defence and 25% more damage reduction , not bad to have around .

whenever you fight vs a strong pack , retaliate will push it back , therefore your above issue is solved by just using the proper skill at the proper time . DJ must go just for small packs and bosses as it deals a bit more damage , everywhere else go for Retaliate if you want to stay more safe .

good luck!