Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Reanimatrix is looking lovely, only problem is that path of flames will stop spawning flames if you switch to the orb and shield :(
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gekko64 wrote:Reanimatrix is looking lovely, only problem is that path of flames will stop spawning flames if you switch to the orb and shield :(
well it's not like you are counting on it to do much , because most of the time you are behind your reanimates spamming stuff from a decent distance , distance from where PoF is useless/pointless . but since it comes along for free with Sauron anyway why not just use it when you're just running around or when fighting vs something serious where you must keep the "Flamestrike mode" ? :)

it's just an extra free feature , not affecting the build in any way (neither up , neither down)
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yeah PoF or not that staff is perfect for flamestrike
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
K3KBA was so very hilarious when i had a huge pack of reanimated skeletons fighting other skeletons :lol: that place can be quite confusing O-)
KuroKei
Prowler
18 | 2
Im currently switching from a Fire/Cold sorc caster to your Reanimatrix, i cant find enough Eerie Shrine to craft so i'm using weapon and gloves of lightning set, they give huge %mana, helm and boots of Fire Set, + huge Energy, Ath RW Armor and EErie Belt, i tried follow ur Fire/ Lightning but it's pretty hard for me to survive since im too used to have Ice kids tank for me, so i go back, but this time i only max snow queen on cold tree, fire and magic tree just like u
I have about 19k mana now, with some charm and signet stats, about 110k def, but still find hard of some ubers, especially TA, i can clear K3KBA and Fauztinville pretty ez tho
What do u think about my build, sir ? Can u give me some advice to upgrade ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the 2 pieces from the lightning set are good for now untill you get more eerie shrines (at this stage you should farm Fauztinville a few times). There is a point from where having a lot of %max mana is not that efficient compaired to boosting the energy , reason why i went for the setup you see in the miniguide . in early-mid game when the base mana pool is small because half your skillpoints are in STR and Dexterity , the %max mana is not that efficient once you go above 100% boost compaired to boosting the flat and %energy . Also , the (eerie) crafts provide 2x MO bonus , so gaining a high chance of skeleton reanimate comes cheaper . In adittion , those eerie crafts are also boosting the damage of Flamestrike .

i am not suporting respecs from "x" build to "y" build , just because of the above . you need to understand how it works and only after that you should attempt to do ubers . since you skipped that part because you did not play the build as intended from the start , it's something normal to experience failing . the gameplay is quite different compaired to the fire/cold build .

by the way , why max snow queen while you keep the other skills in that tree just as 1-pointers ? makes no sence . either max the Ice elementals or Frigid sphere for them to gain more life (the first option sounds better)

the warp armor on my build was maxed for the %avoid (you can get more than 40% total avoid with the end game gearing) , not for the extra %TCD (you don't need that since you're not tanking at all) , The lightning tree was also chosen for the extra boost to Energy granted via Nova Charge .

in what regards TA , you should take slow steps . The chronofiled is just slowing their movement speed , but their arrows still come at you at the same usual speed . for the narrow spots , use Flamestrike in order to kill them faster ; for the wide arreas lure small packs to the narrow coridor , so you may have time to get a lot of reanimates arround before proceeding in the big rooms .

good luck !
KuroKei
Prowler
18 | 2
ChuckNoRis wrote:the 2 pieces from the lightning set are good for now untill you get more eerie shrines (at this stage you should farm Fauztinville a few times). There is a point from where having a lot of %max mana is not that efficient compaired to boosting the energy , reason why i went for the setup you see in the miniguide . in early-mid game when the base mana pool is small because half your skillpoints are in STR and Dexterity , the %max mana is not that efficient once you go above 100% boost compaired to boosting the flat and %energy . Also , the (eerie) crafts provide 2x MO bonus , so gaining a high chance of skeleton reanimate comes cheaper . In adittion , those eerie crafts are also boosting the damage of Flamestrike .

i am not suporting respecs from "x" build to "y" build , just because of the above . you need to understand how it works and only after that you should attempt to do ubers . since you skipped that part because you did not play the build as intended from the start , it's something normal to experience failing . the gameplay is quite different compaired to the fire/cold build .

by the way , why max snow queen while you keep the other skills in that tree just as 1-pointers ? makes no sence . either max the Ice elementals or Frigid sphere for them to gain more life (the first option sounds better)

the warp armor on my build was maxed for the %avoid (you can get more than 40% total avoid with the end game gearing) , not for the extra %TCD (you don't need that since you're not tanking at all) , The lightning tree was also chosen for the extra boost to Energy granted via Nova Charge .

in what regards TA , you should take slow steps . The chronofiled is just slowing their movement speed , but their arrows still come at you at the same usual speed . for the narrow spots , use Flamestrike in order to kill them faster ; for the wide arreas lure small packs to the narrow coridor , so you may have time to get a lot of reanimates arround before proceeding in the big rooms .

good luck !

I'm a newbie, so i got pretty hard time to understand fire/cold build at first, i found out when i got to destruction level, even if i maxed my Frigid Sphere and Ice Kids, get % minion life and resistance max or as high as i can, they still die pretty quick and provide no damge, monster still come at me and skip them, the only minion i can count on is my Bar Merch, so in my logic when i switching to Reanimatrix, Ice Kids are only for distraction, i just need them tank for me 1 or 2 shots, give me some seconds to deal massive damge, and i need to survive by my own, at least can survive after 2,3 surprise shots from monster, that's why i max Snow Queen and Living Flame, leave the rest 1 point. I tried the Warp Armor, the % avoid is very useful, but without ice kids, the distraction is low, it's become a nightmare for some uber dsat i cant use my Bar Merch.
I have a question, where can i read about those reincarnated monster, about their stat and what they provide beside tanking ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
first of all , you need to get a high chance to reanimate , as the miniguide recommends , at least 40% skeleton reanimate, beside the 6x perfect ambers in weapon. their whole purpose at the moment is to tank , nothing more , while you deal damage form behind them. those reanimates are very weak compaired with others , but as they come in high numbers , they provide a strong meatshield . their stats are calculated depending on the level of the arrea they get reanimated , but you may consider them as having the same life as the normal monster they reanimated as .

in what regards the general reanimates , you can check the Bestiary thread and see what monster is doing what (some got good skills , other got nice auras ). There are some overpowered elites available out there , but with them being overpowered , they only come in a %small chance to reanimate on a few items , that are not fitting this build .
Elgskred
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm following the Lagertha javazon build.
Just finished terror at lvl 110 and looking to do some farming before continuing with destruction. I tried some of the terror ubers, but my single target is severly lacking making it very hard to get any fairy rings going. At the moment I'm using a sacred maiden javelin with the Trishula RW other than that my gear is as recommended under the early game section(have yet to find any abondoned shrines).
My ricochet dmg currently stands at 1200-2000.
How can I best improve it so I can start running ubers like fauzt?