Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I was looking to play a Mortred for 1.3, any chance you can update that first? :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sadly , no . there were no adjustments for Batstrike , unless that wasn't mentioned in the changelog , will check on that a bit later when i arrive home from work .

unless it got fixed , i won't waste time with it and the build will have to wait for another patch .

overall the assassin changes are not making me happy . they are still crapy . I'm curious about Hades gate , but that's about it . Maby the throwsin will be more interesting too . the melee stays dead imo . will see
Gektor
Skeleton
2 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:the updates to 1.3 will start very soon . Overall the changes will be minor .

i will start with the amazons as the only build that will have some minor adjustment is the Storm (it got stronger) , while the rest of the zon builds will remain exactly the same as the new patch did not change anything for them .

Whats stats and skills need to increase for this build? I am new player and need miniguide. Thank you! Sorry for my english.
Neyhanis
Balrog
122 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Its on the 1st page Gektor, n.47 "Storm"
Gektor
Skeleton
2 | 0
Neyhanis wrote:Its on the 1st page Gektor, n.47 "Storm"

thank u
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
* no. 47 Storm has been adjusted to 1.3 - updated the skill descriptions

now that Thundercrack deals more WD and has less lightnig conversion , leeching with it became a bit more easier . the range of the Magnetic field has been reduced a bit to compensate , so overall we got the same thing .

all the other Amazon builds remain unchanged . They are all tagged now with 1.3

* The Necro builds are also up for 1.3 . The Earthshaker and the Jumping Jack had some minor skillplan changes , caused by the Carnage rework , all the rest remains the same . They are also all tagged with 1.3

* The Druid builds are also unchanged . They are all tagged with 1.3

* The Paladin builds are also unchanged . They are all tagged with 1.3
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Hey Chuck will you create a guide based on a reworked assa skill scorpion blade?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the assassins will be the last on my updates plan as the new patch did not bring the expected changes for them , at least not for the melee . i'm going for the barbarians today and tomorow , sorcs after , assassins last . i'm not sure yet if my curent throwsin miniguide will go for scorpion blade instead storm crows . will see after testing , probably in the next weekend .

i got about 20 new builds that need finishing and adding to the compilation , which i've been keeping in stand-by for about a year and the feeling tells me to go for some of them before checking on the assassin updates ...
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
First things first... do as you planed. Please reconsider nagisin too, i'm playin' it right now. Hades gate lookin' good so far, but i'm still on hatred, will see later...
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
yes , she's in my plans too , the no 50. Momiji will probably make use of the new Hades Gate or i'll be adding a new build based on Hades Gate if it proves worthy . Unfortunately the squishyness problems about the assassin have not been fixed in this patch , unless it has good block+leech/meatshield/crowd controll it often dies like a flee from about mid terror on . unless she avoids the hits , most of the things that hit her are very painfull due to low HP pool , even at maxed resistances and decent damage reduction . i'm not sure if jumping aroud from corpse to corpes with HG will make much difference here .

hatred is easy for every build , so we should not judge so fast :) the pain kicks in from around act 3 terror (-: