Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Lucky your gear damnit and get more charms. Aim for poison pierce instead of dex for farming. Try getting high dr% and defense for TA and make sure you reach breakpoints in ias and fhr.

Also just noticed you're using paragon, use curare.
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
RandomOnions wrote:Also just noticed you're using paragon, use curare.

im quickly dying w paragon i dunno how i'll last with curare. thanks for the adivce tho i really need it. what other easy charms can i attempt?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Get charms that give stats or skills and life, sunless sea if you havn't done. Pounce zon really want curare as their main damage when farming is just that. You dont need top much life if you dont get fhr locked and can keep going.

Going for sha spear would also give you some more ias on top off defense, while leaving you some more mo space. Could be decent for curare. Taha would be endgame though ofc.
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
im using the nonpouncezon guide by chuck tho...i'll respec and look into it...thanks
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wait you're not pounce?!?!?! Oh dear why go through the pain. Just 1 point great hunt and abuse fury buff for buffing. Then use pounce for farming/moving. Should be your best bet sir! Also, lucky all your items before you mo. But in this case? Now :D
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Another idea would be to replace that light belt with a plated belt craft. I know it'll cost more strength, but w/ Titan's Burden and some charms, you should be fine. Ditto to crafted Greaves and Gauntlets for higher defense.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
indeed , replacing the belt gloves and boots with the highest base items will provide you a higher total defense , meaning a lower chance to be hit . at the point where your build is now , you should get more charms before going to Tran Athula (IOTSS/infernal Machine/Cathedral of Light/K3KBA/Akarat/Rathma Square/Heart of sin/Legacy of blood/Jitan/Khalimgrad) . You may also consider replacing the perfect amethists and skulls with other p.gems for smaxing your resistances close to the cap (90% is the cap for you , 95% is the cap for the merc) in order to survive better in the ubers where you get hit hard by elemental damage . Other than that , you just need to focus on keeping the health orbs regen and damage reduction on as often as possible and make use of the Spellbind to weaken your opponents .

see if you can find either a
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Yaerius' Simulacrum
Breast Plate (Sacred)

Defense: (7484 - 8204) to (8504 - 9329)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 600
Item Level: 1
20% Cast Speed
+30% Damage to Vessel of Justice
+30% Damage to Vessel of Retribution
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+500 Defense
Physical Resist (5 to 10)%
+(50 to 100) Life after each Kill
(51 to 75)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (6)

Yaerius' Grey Omen
(Paladin Neutral Set)
or a
Cinadide's Forge
set items to replace your curent body armor. Replacing the rings with
Empyrean Band
Empyrean Band
Ring

Required Level: 40
Item Level: 40
1% Chance to cast level 18 Singularity on Kill
(3 to 5)% to All Attributes
Maximum Life +3%
Maximum Mana +10%
(5 to 15)% Gold Find
will also get you more HP boost

after you get most of the charms , you will be able to skipp paragon and go for Curare , just as the miniguide says , but at this point where you barely survive a few hits it makes no sense getting Curare unless you go for a pouncing build that is just jumping from target to target instead of taking hits in the face .

good luck !

p.s : don't Run - it will turn your defense to zero ;)

no. 31 Alleria - Bow Sorceress - updated to 1.3 :twisted:
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Over 3 weeks ago you said you would update the throwsin to poison version but you probably forgot about it :-?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Muranty wrote:Over 3 weeks ago you said you would update the throwsin to poison version but you probably forgot about it :-?
no , i didn't forgot about it , but the real life kept me too busy . i hardly had time to finish updating the sorc builds . the updates on the Assassins will start this week , probably this evening , but i can't tell for sure if it's going to be the throwsin i will update first or if it's going to be another build , it will depend on the mood :)
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Why emp band? The proc is useless and 40-50 flat life and 1skill rings is better regardless of build.