Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you may give a shot for a Veil king crafted shield on switch gear too , he's quite strong . all you need to do is keep him alive/resummon him when his HP goes low in order to avoid the rape when he becomes hostile :twisted:

i haven't tested any assassins in the 1.3 patch yet , so feel free to post here about your progress and the spots where it starts to fail (i expect it to be the same as before , tbh . those adjustments it received in 1.3 are still not enough to make it shine )

i'll get to finish updating the sorc builds in the next days so i'll probably check out on the Mortred next . Sadly , i've seen no news about fixing Batstrike in the recent changelogs , so she most probably will stay dead this patch too ...
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
veil king is nice, but I just love how demon blood aura boosts the whole party hp and the ways damage on the familiars :D

I got lucky and found a 3sk lightning arena amulet in tcows, probably gonna make Kra gloves ( minion res and bloodlust ) and Cham boots ( mainly for the tcd )

I was having survivability issues while leveling as nagisin in late terror ( kurast onwards ) , but I think that's more a general balance issue than a fault with the sin herself since I've heard other people having the same issue with other chars
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:i'll get to finish updating the sorc builds in the next days so i'll probably check out on the Mortred next . Sadly , i've seen no news about fixing Batstrike in the recent changelogs , so she most probably will stay dead this patch too ...

Yes batstrike still isn‘t that great. Of course the 3rd charge is awesome, but assa doesn‘t have enough survivability to make batstrike work without lots of skill switching.

Both tfs and noctule are better overall.
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will you add poison throw asa? Buff to Scorpions blade was Great. I saw a lot of People with it :lol:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i might change my curent throwing miniguide (storm crows based) to a Scorpion Blade combo , will see when i get to update it - most probably in a week or two .

no. 15 Queen Of Pain and no 43. Xena melee sorcs have been adjusted to 1.3 , no. 16 ReaniMatrix remains the same , it's now tagged with "1.3"
zephyrc1
Fallen
1 | 0
what about a noctule build? i been trying for a while and it's pretty good.
Going through hatred and terror was pretty easy, but now that i'm on destruction i'm completely lost about gearing and skillplaning.

Also a twin fang build would be nice too! I guess the buff to the skill made it very useful right?

Anyway, great guides, i always look here when i want to try something.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
zephyrc1 wrote:what about a noctule build?

Also a twin fang build
i will start updating them in a few days after i get to finish updating the 3 remaining sorceress builds on the list
jisoo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
You can update build nagi sin?
Tks you very much.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i will :)

no. 48 Meteora remains the same , it's now tagged with 1.3
no. 45 Poison Ivy - updated to 1.3
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
hy chuck norris im the noob spearzon being pwned at TAImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage