Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ChuckNoRis wrote:thank you !

Hi Chuck, can I steal some ideas in your guide to play with my character? :mrgreen:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
feel free to do so :)
brackans
Heretic
443 | 60
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:feel free to do so :)

Thanks. Meteora sound like a good plan but it has no link to a sexy image on imgur though. And some of the imgur links on your guide turn to youtube link by the way.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
:-D i will check those things as i will make the adjustments to each build for 1.2
Grasshopper
Azure Drake
166 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Chuck, will you be starting with the builds that were affected by the changes in a positive way?

I mean Stormzon for example - and it looks like there may be a good assassin build but it would be useful to see which assassin build would be best in your opinion.

i think there must be other good changes that will make some builds fun to play that were weaker before the patch.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Grasshopper wrote:Chuck, will you be starting with the builds that were affected by the changes in a positive way?
well ... no . at the moment i am going with those that were unchanged/got very minor adjustments to be done , mostly caused by the skillplanner not being updated in the past year . The barbarians should be finished by tomorrow/sunday as there are no important changes for them , after them i'll go for the necro or paladin builds most probably , as they also got just very few adjustments to be done . Those 3 classes could be all updated by the end of the year latest .

i might go for updating the assassins builds starting with January as they are the ones that have the most important changes , but i can't tell you for sure at this moment . it all depends on the mood i'll have :) . what is certain is that i will updated builds / class . i start with a class , finish updating all the miniguides in that class , get another class , update all miniguides for it , go to another class .... untill they are all up to date .
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i have finished adjusting the barbarian miniguides to 1.2 , except Terrorblade and Rexxar that were declared extinct since dual wielding is no longer a thing , they will be replaced with other barbarian builds that haven't made it into the compilation until now . The Road warrior hawk will also go trough some heavy rework
Mrmikerowe
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello everyone

Might be wrong thread for this, i hope not, but does anyone know if the book of summoning drop has been moved?

Iv fairly new to xl and i love it so much. i am trying to do the black road quest but i cannot get the book to drop off of the summoning on terror???
% drop? wrong location??
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Mrmikerowe wrote:Might be wrong thread for this
indeed it is the wrong thread , but you may read the changelog here : https://www.median-xl.com/changelog and you will find out what happened with that book of summoning
Edited by ChuckNoRis 6 years.
Mrmikerowe
Skeleton
2 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:read the changelog here : https://www.median-xl.com/changelog you will find out what happened with that book of summoning

Ah finally found it! lol took me a bit, i have to get to Destruction first. Thank you!