Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
AOE attack on strength beyond strength is an on attack proc, it won't work with thundercrack for Storm
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i remember playing most of the end game using the
Splinter Mail
for Blade barrier and ocasionaly went for SOTS . i haven't noticed that SBS wasn't actualy doing any aoe damage while testing, maby because there were too many procs on the screen -> removed from recomandations .thanks for feedback!
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Does indestructible still spawn on jewels? I'm trying to find a crafted one with that so I won't have to spend my entire gold stash on repairing Khany for the Xena build
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
y
AutoQQ
Prowler
15 | 0
So I am trying to fight baal on dest with the trap rat build, not having much luck. After about 25 deaths and him still being at 2/3 full life I just stopped.
I guess I will go try to do some uber areas and get charms/trinkets, I am still confused as to what the dark green sacred uniques are listed in the mini guide.
Ive got about 7k life and 160k def and just over 50% CB with I think 600-1200 dmg buffed with quill strike.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
destruction baal is harder than many uberquests (since a few patches ago) . do not attempt it without at least half the charms and decent gear , and by decent gear i mean at least full mid-game / some end game items equiped . your damage is low by the way, that's why the fight is taking you so long . did you make the runeward in a sacred item or is it still t6 ?

also , 7k life???? did you do your challanges ? (ennead/BRC)

the "dark green" items are set items lol

by the way , the traprat was not yet revised for m2017 , so there could be 1 or 2 items replaced for mid and end game .
tyranius
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Currently following the Slark guide. Is there any other shield I can use while I don't get the set one? The TU one is starting to show its age
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the reason why those shields are there is because they got increased chance to block compaired to regular shields , meaning that with them equiped you require (a lot) less dexterity to reach max block . if you wish to make a progression from the TU to something in between you can go for an abbandoned craft to boost your dexterity . i will include this recomandation when i'll update the miniguide in the next days
Owling
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
ChuckNoRis wrote:the reason why those shields are there is because they got increased chance to block compaired to regular shields , meaning that with them equiped you require (a lot) less dexterity to reach max block . if you wish to make a progression from the TU to something in between you can go for an abbandoned craft to boost your dexterity . i will include this recomandation when i'll update the miniguide in the next days

Hello Boss! Target your brain to throw barbarian, please! I have few end-game builds, but now i have only prism(tran athulua) + class-charm. Building my char by end-game-progamers-guide i haven't good dmg and too much loosing..help.
Thx. Kiss! ;)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
barbarians are the last ones on my list of updates . i will soon finish updating all sorceress builds , after that i will return to the paladins . i believe the Barbarians will have to wait at least 2 more weeks before i start taking care of them , and the updates will also take some while , i might finish them arround august if all goes well . still , the 2 throw barbs in my compilation will have very little re-adjustments since the changes regarding them are almost non existant , meaning that the XVI versions are still viable . the only important changes regarding barbarians are for the melee builds .