The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
76 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I've always loved your guides, and especially these miniguide compilations you do, Chuck.

The one thing I dislike/disagree with, however, is the "Fun" stat in your ratings.
Everything other measurement is pretty statistical whereas 'Fun' is opinionated.

Other than that, great job as always! I will be linking this to my friend that I've gotten into Median.
WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
76 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
What Bloodzon build would you recommend for untwinked play?

Sorry for double post!
Edited by WolfieeifloW 7 years.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
WolfieeifloW wrote:What Bloodzon build would you recommend for untwinked play?

From here none, brackans is making a bloodzon guide and he probably is the only good bloodzon player so Id ask him for a quick cheap gear setup (tough most of his gear is RW already) or wait for the full guide.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Also this isn't bashing on the guides themselves but like 75% of these are definitely NOT guides for untwinked play
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
WolfieeifloW wrote:What Bloodzon build would you recommend for untwinked play?
any that uses minions to do some tanking . in end game you will need expensive gear , no matter what path you choose to pick , so in order to avoid some hard pain in some ubers , they all require some twinking or countless hours for farming specific end game gear (su's , Xis runes) .

bloodzons are not to be played untwinked if you wish to get all charms . if you are pleased with 80%-90% of them , then go ahead , it's fun to play bloodzons , as you can get most of those charms with just crafts/level 100 runewords . for the "hard to get" charms you will have to either twink some gear parts/ farm for them/trade or you can just skip them .
WolfieeifloW
Bone Archer
76 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Thanks all for the info!
vjru5zl0v3
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
coul you put it into an google document file, so will easier when short and find which is best in each build quickier please
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
well if i do that i don't know if the current layout will be possible to be kept as it is now (i haven't made any google files untill now , so i don't know exactly how they work) and i am going trough a very busy period so i think that it may take me a while untill i'll have time to check this . since you say that it might help , i'll be glad to do it .

if someone knows if/how this file can be done without affecting the layout much, please enlighten me . i suppose it's not just a copy/paste for all that wall of text .
s7vn
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
would be nice if you showed a pic of say " abandoned crafted" items to give a idea what we are looking for.

not everyone has played this and knows what stats to look for.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
look in the docs what bonuses you can get from that shrine

for example abandoned glove/belt/boots can get max 30% dex with bless so aim for something close to that