it takes a lot of work for updating almost 50 miniguides , and right now the curent status is at about 33% finished , i hope that i'll be able to get the rest of 67% done untill the end of september .
Starting fresh slowed me down in the first 2 weeks after the release, untill i managed to get a few charcters to level 121 and some others to 120 for testings , along with geting all the charms + some minor farming . Lucky for me i have a bunch of friends at work that i have managed to get them into playing Median since last year, which have constantly supplied me with SU's in this new patch in order to get back my full complete shared stash of goodies , that is almost done at the moment , it's only missing about 20 or 21 SU's iirc, 4 set parts and 2 trophies . If it wasn't for their help , considering my time for farming is very small , i wouldn't have even bothered to get the compilation updated since it would have taken me a lot more time to get the job done . They farm the gear for me , i create , test and update . The job is done faster , everybody is happy .