Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
s7vn wrote:not everyone has played this and knows what stats to look for.
you are right , but everyone has acces to the docs , as i wrote in the first post of the compilation (first spolier) , you must read them first .

for abbandoned crafts you need to aim for as much % stats as possible , flat stats , and as much %ED , in order to waste less mo space to reach cap of 350% ed ; for let's say some gloves , it would be nice to have between 17% and 20% after blessing , above 20 flat dexterity , above 200% ED

p.s.
there is also this thread here : viewtopic.php?t=119 you just need to use the search function of the forums

and here : http://www.medianxl.com/t11-shrine-crafting-thread

good luck !
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Is there any chance that your old Silver Snake XBow Barb could be viable in XVI? It looked like a pretty interesting build.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
MadeLaidMan wrote:Is there any chance that your old Silver Snake XBow Barb could be viable in XVI? It looked like a pretty interesting build.
At the time when i have updated the compilation from 2012 to Ultimative , the XIS runewards were not yet available for SP , so the Silver Snake did not make it in the updated compilation because in late game he was kinda slow without them . By the time they were added to SP i have already left him dead along a few other miniguides . Since the early and mid game are kinda slow and boring without some heavy gear/procs , he will stay dead untill the new patch comes out , when hopefully we will have the now "realm only" procs/oskills available in SP too .

for now , in SP he is only viable in mid-end game , twinked with heavy gear .
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i lost a bet with my mates at work (thanks to Barcelona) and now i must post a new miniguide untill Easter ... :roll:
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
bring back Ares lion stance barb :D
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
the request at work was for a melee stormzon with Thundercrack main attack , and i don't think i can persuade them to change their wish . also , i remember playing one last year with elemental damage to weapon / after kill and on stiking procs so it should be interesting .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:the request at work was for a melee stormzon with Thundercrack main attack , and i don't think i can persuade them to change their wish . also , i remember playing one last year with elemental damage to weapon / after kill and on stiking procs so it should be interesting .

If I recall, thundercrack gets the WDM or at least a low % chance. I talked to someone once who made massive use of Thundercrack with Curare for a ton of poison and lightning damage and procs to match. Supposedly it works really well, similar to one of (I think..?) RomanN1's videos of his Magnetic Field stormzon with danmaku which was an insane javelin proc fest because of the density/hitbox of Magnetic Field. It's definitely a possible build for Thundercrack, as long as you can maintain a sense of safety for a meleezon since you won't be attacking too fast.

Edit: I'm probably certain max block was involved for that last point. I can't remember what the guy told me he did, it's been so long, but it supposedly works pretty well.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
it should work well with the SU war scepter
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i remember about going for a weird craft with high damage ctc SoR after kill . will do the needfull when i arrive home from work .
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ChuckNoRis wrote:i remember about going for a weird craft with high damage ctc SoR after kill . will do the needfull when i arrive home from work .

I tried doing the same. I did a weird craft with shimmering bless on a good damage roll, spike nova, and six Jah's in a war scepter, but it was still only like 850 max damage total. War Scepters are trash for damage, apparently. It'd have to rely on Curare and procs more than anything else, I would say, but I can't be sure.