The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Man, you got what I wanted. I will go for Nova charge and Living flame. I can probably get Hive via items and if not, I can live without it. I will check what is the best course of action for -x resistance and see where I go in term of Skill plan.
Thanks a lot for your help.
dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:at this point he needs that 16% SoR for debuffing reasons also , to slow his opponents (it stacks with miasma debuffing, if he chooses to go for a cauldron helm untill a better option will be available for him ) . SoR proc deals 3/2 weapon damage , so with a weird craft that has high +max damage it outshines Balefire at every chapter . More damage , enemy debuffing , 3/2 WD for more leech .

Blackhole121 wrote:I think Balefire proc is strong
balefire was actualy quite great for early game when debuffing was not required for crowd controll/stay alive longer, but he needs now to advance to the next chapter and do the needed upgrades - he said it himself , he got a bit stuck and he finds it hard to farm in places more dangerous than k3kba . those abbandoned crafted armors are also very needed , in order to reach a higher block chance (+more physical damage/attack rating) . the abbandoned crafts and all those specified procs are there for a good reason

@dominikake are you using a mercenary also ?

Yes i have a merc. I have the shapeshifter.
dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:
dominikake wrote:Currently just farming k3kba for those abandoned shrines. cant farm elsewhere that I don't get 1 shot there.

Belt: Wormtongue
Gloves: Rare craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack
Boots : Serpent's tail chain boots
Helm : Haareis
Armor: Jitan's Kamon
Shield: Banner of Duncraig
Weapon: rare craft with 16% ctc SoR after kill
Rings: 2x rares with ctc Unseelie Curse
Amulet: rare with ctc Hymn (never ever got it to have Lightning Arena *despair)
Sockets: none
go at the top of the compilation and open the spoiler about gameplay tips . You need to upgrade your gear according to that, so at this moment you are on the right track . What you need to do now is FARM for better gear . If k3kba is the spot you can do it , it's fine , as long as you get good results . you can find there some shrines and runes up to ON so it is fine . upgrade your gear to abbandoned crafts/set items/level 100 RW's as the miniguide recommends , upgrade your weapon to a Weird Craft with SoR proc as the miniguide recommends .
dominikake wrote:just settled with cataclysm on weapon.
don't settle . that 16% SoR proc is a "must have" , don't replace it with crap . your build focuses on weapon damage , not elemental procs

you got all your info about gear upgrading there . For the amulet , use re-rolls to get Lightning Arena , be it from oils re-rolls or dragon re-rolls . I also hope you get a Khany RW on switch attack as soon as you can to acces T-slam . Use the T-slam + Lightning Arena stuns for crowd controll , they will make your life easyer .

i also noticed you said "sockets : none" . for the moment you may put some perfect amethysts in your sockets to get more dexterity

Just gotten a Amulet: rare with Lightning Arena oskill (no hymn)
Weapon: craft with 16% ctc SoR after kill
Back to farming. Thanks for the help. Will just come back if i hit a road block again.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Funinyourgame wrote:Man, you got what I wanted. I will go for Nova charge and Living flame. I can probably get Hive via items and if not, I can live without it. I will check what is the best course of action for -x resistance and see where I go in term of Skill plan.
Thanks a lot for your help.
yes , you can get it from
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 105
30% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-188 Lightning Damage
+650 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
in end game , but it's not a "must have" .
this is the skillplan i'd go for : http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=0Mio82Mz

dominikake wrote:Yes i have a merc. I have the shapeshifter.
you already tank enough by youreself + you got some extra tanks along (summons) . you don't need an extra tank . i would replace the shapeshifter with an act 3 Bloodmage . It does great elemental damage + it casts Gift of inner fire to heal all the party (him + you + the summons) , and that will help you more than an extra tank + some minor damage boost from bloodlust (shapeshifter).

dominikake wrote:Just gotten a Amulet: rare with Lightning Arena oskill (no hymn)
Weapon: craft with 16% ctc SoR after kill
Back to farming. Thanks for the help. Will just come back if i hit a road block again.
very well .

Good luck at farming !
sharky
Balrog
129 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
somebody knows good miniguid for unholy melee (Demhe-RW based) paladin? smax terror strike, lemures, TB, Stromlord, blessed life, superbeast (1 or max?), and 4615 dext for max block :shock: ( RW khalim protector?)
Edited by sharky 7 years.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
@ sharky general questions like that belong to the short questions thread/general discussions , this got nothing to do with my compilation

may some admin move the question in the proper section . ty
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
I'm doing the traprat build and I'm trying to prepare a sacred blade for the adramelech RW, and I'm trying to get the luck trail (double MO) thing to work to get the highest ED possible before making it. I want to know if downgrading it to low quality with the catalyst of destruction + rune recipe, then upgrading to superior w/ two oils of enhancement would work or if the game permanently locks it from working after that first try somehow.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
every time you use the catalyst+ rune for affix burn , the weapon is re-rolled as a new weapon , so you may re-roll it untill you succeed , even if it's going to take a while to do it . Last time i did that , it was for a bow , and took me almost 2 hours of re-rolls :)) . It's also about luck , so ... Good Luck ! ;)
tuananha5
Invader
9 | 1
You can just reroll with oil of renewal after cubing with 2 oils of enhancement, no need to affix burn it then 2 oils of enhancement every time you fail the luck trial, or make a superior with not max sockets (either max or none at all is good)
MadeLaidMan
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Thanks to the replies and a PM I got, I rolled what I wanted in 10 minutes of trying it with the oils of renewal. TYVM, now trying to farm Mid/Endgame gear and charms, trying Quov Tsin ATM and I still need more res for that :P