The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Shade
|
Good work Chuck, I've started a TS druid to level in parallel with Hulk and... the pally one (17 and 18). That should keep me off the streets for a while :)
Shade
|
There seems to be something strange going on with the voting/cookies system. Whenever I up-vote one of your posts, a few minutes later your count goes down again. Maybe you have a mortal enemy who just keeps down-voting everything you do lol

I'm struggling to see why people would be down-voting much that you've said. I'm absolutely amazed that 5 people managed to find a reason to down-vote the main post of your mini-guides, I mean wtf - why would anyone ever down-vote something like that, even if they don't find it useful personally, at the absolute worst it's not doing any harm ffs.

Maybe this down-voting thing needs a tweak?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's no tweaking needed. It's a personal preference on people's opinions.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
49.1.1.3. The Sandbox tree - thorn strike treewarden - added to the compilation

Shade wrote:Maybe you have a mortal enemy who just keeps down-voting everything you do lol
there are a few out there who hate me , but i don't mind
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
GJ Chuck. I'm playing tree right around that midgame spot. Any love for Clawfeet? Also you forgot Scosglen helm when you inferred wearing the set.

Also, why not +12 staff on switch? I'm using that for beeeegtime goodberry + faerie fire + motw might be out +5/6 in TW form itself. ?_?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
EarthBounder wrote:GJ Chuck. I'm playing tree right around that midgame spot. Any love for Clawfeet? Also you forgot Scosglen helm when you inferred wearing the set.

Also, why not +12 staff on switch? I'm using that for beeeegtime goodberry + faerie fire + motw might be out +5/6 in TW form itself. ?_?
yes , clawfeet can be added as an option too ( i prefer the Epicenter) , but the scosglen helm is not an option here , as Natha RW is a must .

the switch gear is orientated to be used vs the physical immunes , as you don't have any other source of elemental procs like you would by using a skill that can proc " on attack" , so it goes for %heavy fire damage to boost the wildfire + extra MOTW boost .

Faerie Fire is not very usefull here as most of the time you are facing the danger heads first , so that trail behind you won't hit much . Force of nature on the other hand is providing a great boost to wildfire considering the tons of STR you got , making it very viable even as 1-pointer or few-pointer in end game .

that +12 staff for boosting the berries is not always the best choice . personaly i only go for that if going as caster or trap rat
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Shade wrote:There seems to be something strange going on with the voting/cookies system. Whenever I up-vote one of your posts, a few minutes later your count goes down again. Maybe you have a mortal enemy who just keeps down-voting everything you do lol

I'm struggling to see why people would be down-voting much that you've said. I'm absolutely amazed that 5 people managed to find a reason to down-vote the main post of your mini-guides, I mean wtf - why would anyone ever down-vote something like that, even if they don't find it useful personally, at the absolute worst it's not doing any harm ffs.

Maybe this down-voting thing needs a tweak?

The cookie system is a high-school popularity contest. Nothing more. And like any voting system, there are a lot of ways it can be--and is being--abused. Once you realize that, things on the forum start to make a lot more sense.

What I'm curious about is why some people aren't allowed to vote at all, and what triggers the suspension of one's voting privilege.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Solfege wrote:What I'm curious about is why some people aren't allowed to vote at all, and what triggers the suspension of one's voting privilege.
me too . i can't vote since more than a year ago . but w/e i can live without that just as fine
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:
EarthBounder wrote:GJ Chuck. I'm playing tree right around that midgame spot. Any love for Clawfeet? Also you forgot Scosglen helm when you inferred wearing the set.

yes , clawfeet can be added as an option too ( i prefer the Epicenter) , but the scosglen helm is not an option here , as Natha RW is a must .

the switch gear is orientated to be used vs the physical immunes , as you don't have any other source of elemental procs like you would by using a skill that can proc " on attack" , so it goes for %heavy fire damage to boost the wildfire + extra MOTW boost .

Faerie Fire is not very usefull here as most of the time you are facing the danger heads first , so that trail behind you won't hit much . Force of nature on the other hand is providing a great boost to wildfire considering the tons of STR you got , making it very viable even as 1-pointer or few-pointer in end game .

that +12 staff for boosting the berries is not always the best choice . personaly i only go for that if going as caster or trap rat

Using FF for the avoid%. Think I should swap? I almost never have to use Wildfire.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Shade wrote:I'm absolutely amazed that 5 people managed to find a reason to down-vote the main post of your mini-guides, I mean wtf - why would anyone ever down-vote something like that

With builds like traxex you don't even have to ask. It looks like something done by a six year old who's never played median. I actually even believe there's a very small possibility chuck is a genius level troll who never breaks character, and he's been at it for a while.