The 1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
tlpc1
Sasquatch
60 | 0
What merc and with what gear, MO's etc. would be good for Rollo and Die Hard?
I can't find any info on mercs in the miniguides.

Thank you.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1998 | 41
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
they are not actually the type of builds that would require using a merc . still , if you insist to use one , get something ranged so it may hide behind of your character
Ventrell
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
ChuckNoRis wrote:i've fixed the typo and Cathedral description. thank you !

krex87 wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote: i've finished reworking no.7 Kwenthrith around Scorpion blade and kept Limpet Laser as support/poison immune killer .

Enjoy :thumb:

really good idea to use gul rw armor for poison bonus % and limpet as support skill with tifling form. I didn't even think of using limpet as secondary when i first tried the new scorpion blade this ladder on realm. I started an SP sin a few days ago to enjoy drop rates and leveled up with batstrike then switched to this.. and.. it works perfectly. I can't wait to grind to the end game gear pieces

:clap: :clap:
indeed , i also begun to play without Limpet first and then when i tried to test how it goes with it and Tiefling Form + energy investment , i've deleted the initial char and started all over on the good path :lol:

Ok Chuck, so...how about the skill distribuition for this spec of the build? Without the PewPew, where should I put the rest of the points? Thanks, awesome job and incredible guide. :mrgreen:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1998 | 41
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
i'm not sure that i understood your question . if it is the skillplan of Kwentrith you are looking for , it is embeded in the miniguide as always . viewtopic.php?f=40&t=491&p=18667#link07
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1998 | 41
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
ChuckNoRis wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Dreamhunter wrote:Do you have any suggestions about noctule skill based assassin?
i do , there will be one of those in the next days
i've started to update that one , it should be finished this week .
no.36 Mileena is finished :twisted:

Lanaya will come next O-)
Dreamhunter
Monkey King
271 | 9
Tnx man, i've just hit lvl 120 with my twin fang assassin and will respec to noctule (:
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1998 | 41
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
why respec ? TFS is also good . i'd keep playing the TFS if i were you and start a new Noctule build in paralel . changing from one build to another while you are already 120 is not the way to go imo , but you may do as you wish
Dreamhunter
Monkey King
271 | 9
ChuckNoRis wrote:why respec ? TFS is also good . i'd keep playing the TFS if i were you and start a new Noctule build in paralel . changing from one build to another while you are already 120 is not the way to go imo , but you may do as you wish

Well i was playin' defensive dexterity based build, and i'm getting wrecked in destruction. Will respec to scorpion blade until you finish Lanaya so i could use tips and what items u use. Currently tryin' to farm signets
EST-Commander
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey Chuck,

just wanna inform you that the skillplan of Mileena is using some Paladin skillplan. Could you maybe fix that? im interested in seeing the actual skillplan :D

cheers
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
1998 | 41
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Hello ,

refresh your browser (clear the cookies - the paladin skillplans i had there were removed a few weeks ago , so you might not see the updated info because of those older cookies ) and try again . there's nothing wrong with the skillplans

cheers