The MedianXL 2017 v1.3 SP Miniguides Compilation

dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Funinyourgame wrote:Man, you got what I wanted. I will go for Nova charge and Living flame. I can probably get Hive via items and if not, I can live without it. I will check what is the best course of action for -x resistance and see where I go in term of Skill plan.
Thanks a lot for your help.
yes , you can get it from
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 105
30% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-188 Lightning Damage
+650 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
in end game , but it's not a "must have" .
this is the skillplan i'd go for : http://skillplan.median-xl.com/planner?id=0Mio82Mz

dominikake wrote:Yes i have a merc. I have the shapeshifter.
you already tank enough by youreself + you got some extra tanks along (summons) . you don't need an extra tank . i would replace the shapeshifter with an act 3 Bloodmage . It does great elemental damage + it casts Gift of inner fire to heal all the party (him + you + the summons) , and that will help you more than an extra tank + some minor damage boost from bloodlust (shapeshifter).

dominikake wrote:Just gotten a Amulet: rare with Lightning Arena oskill (no hymn)
Weapon: craft with 16% ctc SoR after kill
Back to farming. Thanks for the help. Will just come back if i hit a road block again.
very well .

Good luck at farming !

is this really what I need to roll on the armor? Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
I checked the items on proc list and it comes up 10% CtC lvl 12 Javelin Nova when you Kill an Enemy for Flame (Amazon Spears), 6x Stone. That made me scratch my head. Or what other stats/procs is better in the armor? thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MadeLaidMan wrote:Thanks to the replies and a PM I got, I rolled what I wanted in 10 minutes of trying it with the oils of renewal. TYVM, now trying to farm Mid/Endgame gear and charms, trying Quov Tsin ATM and I still need more res for that :P
try to get some flat elemental absorb too , it will make the fight easyer (
Event Horizon
and such )
dominikake wrote:is this really what I need to roll on the armor? Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
I checked the items on proc list and ...That made me scratch my head.
yes , that's what you need to roll . 5% javelin nova on attack . it doesn't show up in the docs , but it is there. it spawns very rare (something like 1 time/ 100 rolls) , so keep re-rolling untill you get it :D
Edited by ChuckNoRis 7 years.
dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
MadeLaidMan wrote:Thanks to the replies and a PM I got, I rolled what I wanted in 10 minutes of trying it with the oils of renewal. TYVM, now trying to farm Mid/Endgame gear and charms, trying Quov Tsin ATM and I still need more res for that :P
try to get some flat elemental absorb too , it will make the fight easyer (
Event Horizon
and such )
dominikake wrote:is this really what I need to roll on the armor? Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
I checked the items on proc list and it comes up 10% CtC lvl 12 Javelin Nova when you Kill an Enemy for Flame (Amazon Spears), 6x Stone. That made me scratch my head. Or what other stats/procs is better in the armor? thanks!
yes , that's what you need to roll . 5% javelin nova on attack . it doesn't show up in the docs , but it is there. it spawns very rare (something like 1 time/ 100 rolls) , so keep re-rolling untill you get it :D

Wow. back to farming then :D I'm kinda confused about the shrine crafting.. e.g Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack. Do I need to or does it matter if I craft it on a Plated belt or heavy belt? any sacred belt will do? kinda worried about the strength requirements.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
dominikake wrote:Wow. back to farming then :D I'm kinda confused about the shrine crafting.. e.g Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack. Do I need to or does it matter if I craft it on a Plated belt or heavy belt? any sacred belt will do? kinda worried about the strength requirements.
any belt would do , as long as you can carry it with not much problem and has decent base defence. you can also use jewels that spawn with -10% requirements / MO the item with -requirements if necessary . heavy belt should be fine for now
dominikake
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:
dominikake wrote:Wow. back to farming then :D I'm kinda confused about the shrine crafting.. e.g Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack. Do I need to or does it matter if I craft it on a Plated belt or heavy belt? any sacred belt will do? kinda worried about the strength requirements.
any belt would do , as long as you can carry it with not much problem and has decent base defence. you can also use jewels that spawn with -10% requirements / MO the item with -requirements if necessary . heavy belt should be fine for now

finally got the javelin nova on armor :D. today is a good day! back to farming some gloves. i'll come back if i hit another road block. thanks!
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i forgot to mention that just because you got the proc that you are looking for on the item you're crafting , you don't have to stop crafting , unless it is a good roll with a good ammount of %dexterity , flat dexterity and good %enhanced defence . your main goal is to reach max block
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Hey Chuck, so I'm working my way with the DoTCaster, but I feel the damage is very low for fast farming Mephisto. I'm using Flame strike but Its taking a long time. Do you think I should go Respec with the Poison tree or just slow farm until I get Gamma field?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
i would use Apocalypse oskill from
The Magister
The Magister
Long Staff (4)

Two-Hand Damage: 6 to 7
Required Level: 3
Required Dexterity: 8
Item Level: 1
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+1 to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(11 to 13)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(11 to 13)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(3 to 5) to Flamefront
+(3 to 5) to Flash
Fire Resist +(16 to 25)%
Lightning Resist +(16 to 25)%
(11 to 15)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (2)
Two-Hand Damage: 13 to 15
Required Level: 21
Required Dexterity: 19
Item Level: 31
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(16 to 18)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(16 to 18)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(7 to 10) to Flamefront
+(9 to 12) to Flash
Fire Resist +(36 to 45)%
Lightning Resist +(36 to 45)%
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (3)
Two-Hand Damage: 22 to 26
Required Level: 40
Required Dexterity: 43
Item Level: 51
+(3 to 4) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(21 to 23)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 23)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(13 to 16) to Flamefront
+(19 to 24) to Flash
Fire Resist +(56 to 65)%
Lightning Resist +(56 to 65)%
(31 to 35)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
Two-Hand Damage: 27 to 32
Required Level: 49
Required Dexterity: 88
Item Level: 77
+(5 to 6) to All Skills
+50% Damage to Undead
+(23 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(23 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(19 to 24) to Flamefront
+(25 to 30) to Flash
Fire Resist +(66 to 75)%
Lightning Resist +(66 to 75)%
(36 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
+ rare boots rolled with extra points into Apocalypse (MOAR damage) untill i get what i want . it hits all screen and deals decent damage .
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Thanks man, I forgot about Apocalypse oskill. Rerolling boots won't be a big problem, but I think I'll manage without if needed.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Funinyourgame wrote:but I think I'll manage without
well , you will get about a 30% boost to your damage , so why not . rerolling won't take more than a few minutes . and it's not like you got much better options for early game .

Good luck !

edit: 46.XVI. Minerva - the aelien assassin - added to the compilation