Natalya, The Insomniac

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Nitz
Blood Golem
1383 | 38
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Flexxxxx wrote:@Nitz: Hey bro since you are providing your opinion and dropping knowledge bombs about this game, why aren't you creating your own character guide to help out the new players like me. I see your input on all forums so I'm pretty sure you could pump out a well rounded character guide like Somnus's! I see lots of people requesting crossbow necro hint hint....


I already did a full guide. I played an xbow nec but thought the play-style was horribly boring. But that's rather off topic for this thread.
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Nitz wrote:
Flexxxxx wrote:@Nitz: Hey bro since you are providing your opinion and dropping knowledge bombs about this game, why aren't you creating your own character guide to help out the new players like me. I see your input on all forums so I'm pretty sure you could pump out a well rounded character guide like Somnus's! I see lots of people requesting crossbow necro hint hint....


I already did a full guide. I played an xbow nec but thought the play-style was horribly boring. But that's rather off topic for this thread.


Can you pm me the link to your guide?
snowman41
Cultist
20 | 1
Quick question, by "cold pierce" in the gear section you mean -% enemy resists?
User avatar
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
snowman41 wrote:Quick question, by "cold pierce" in the gear section you mean -% enemy resists?


Yes, pierce = -EnemyResist% ^^
Rainb0w
Prowler
15 | 0
So i saw your uber videos and in The Binding of Ball Tal Rasha spawned without his minions, how is that possible?
User avatar
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Rainb0w wrote:So i saw your uber videos and in The Binding of Ball Tal Rasha spawned without his minions, how is that possible?


It's the glitched version of Binding of baal, I'll re-do it with the non-glitched. Simply spawn it at the same spot for no minions (cheesing).
fkfhnis
Cog
204 | -21
I was watching you play and you died like 100+ times to a ton of things. Is every class like this at end game? If so this mod probably isn't for me.
User avatar
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
fkfhnis wrote:I was watching you play and you died like 100+ times to a ton of things. Is every class like this at end game? If so this mod probably isn't for me.


Reason I've been dying 24 7 is because Im glass cannon (0 defense) vs really high level mobs (ubers). Most of my deaths are caused by my own retardism (easy avoidable deaths). That and if you include my lack of practice + they are the END game ubers = 24 7 deaths
User avatar
void
Polar Worm
1854 | 68
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
brachyceran (xazax) uber description in this guide is still from xvi version and before
User avatar
thanmadw
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
I did not see your video part of day 6 on YOUTUBE,

How do i can watch it???