Natalya, The Insomniac

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The guide post was not lost, the guide was removed by the OP (me) which had all the rights to delete it from the internet, which was stated somewhere in my posts. Same with the bibles. If you/the rest really wants the guide back, ask me, and not random people, then go behind op's back and put it up again.

Edit: AYLMAO. So basically, you want the info I posted, but not me cause im ''too aggressive'' and people cry/get butthurt. HAHA LMAO.
Edited by Somnus 2 weeks.
DeanLew
Abomination
158 | -14
Somnus wrote:The guide post was not lost, the guide was removed by the OP (me) which had all the rights to delete it from the internet, which was stated somewhere in my posts. Same with the bibles. If you/the rest really wants the guide back, ask me, and not random people, then go behind op's back and put it up again.

Sadly I wanted to read the guide recently and it's gone. I assume i'll never get to see it again?
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
DeanLew wrote:Sadly I wanted to read the guide recently and it's gone. I assume i'll never get to see it again?

The plan was to rework the bibles and stuff for the new version, had problems and been in hospital. When I came back, shit was up again, so okay. Stealing content. I'll probably post it somewhere else and will be up in my stream/youtube channels for anyone to see.

Probably a gdoc.
Frytas
Monkey King
267 | 34
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Somnus wrote:Edit: AYLMAO. So basically, you want the info I posted, but not me cause im ''too aggressive'' and people cry/get butthurt. HAHA LMAO.

You just seem like a bit of a salty cunt tbh, and people are reacting accordingly

(also I don't care for the guides, but the situation is interesting and the way you're handling it is quite amusing lmao)
HechtHeftig
Mahasattva
932 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Welcome back somnus. Feels good to see you are healthy again.
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
HechtHeftig wrote:Welcome back somnus. Feels good to see you are healthy again.

Relative, since I almost lost my fucking insides, come home and see this shit LUL. Sorry couldnt play when we appointed zzZZz
HechtHeftig
Mahasattva
932 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Somnus wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:Welcome back somnus. Feels good to see you are healthy again.

Relative, since I almost lost my fucking insides, come home and see this shit LUL. Sorry couldnt play when we appointed zzZZz

Np man. I already thought that something came up. I was just worried about you #nohomo
Somnus
Insomniac
979 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Yeah, I think I told some people about this in case I suddenly ''disappear'' for a couple of weeks. Glad you doing fine too #HomoErectusLUL
Nitz
Blood Golem
1381 | 38
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Stealing content.

Do you really complain about stealing content but your own guide was not original at all? Don't you see how useless that is?
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
255 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Somnus wrote:The guide post was not lost, the guide was removed by the OP (me) which had all the rights to delete it from the internet, which was stated somewhere in my posts. Same with the bibles. If you/the rest really wants the guide back, ask me, and not random people, then go behind op's back and put it up again.

These guide posts serve no more purpose unless you decide to re-upload the guides here. If you won't re-upload, please be the bigger person and request that the mods delete all your guide threads as they serve no other purpose than to be attention-grabbing and take up space in the latest posts. Thank you.