Natalya, The Insomniac [1.3]

Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Could you also enlighten me how arcane crystals work? I understand you farm them from Mephisto and five shards make a crystal, but how do arcane crystals help you get spellgrip/queen of glass/ etc.?

Thank you for the quick reply! Currently just entered Act 3 and having a fun time with the build!
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Flexxxxx wrote:Could you also enlighten me how arcane crystals work? I understand you farm them from Mephisto and five shards make a crystal, but how do arcane crystals help you get spellgrip/queen of glass/ etc.?

Thank you for the quick reply! Currently just entered Act 3 and having a fun time with the build!

You get a tiered item and cube it with x2 arcane crystals (ACs for short) and an oil of enhancement (bought from gheed/drognan/alkor/halbu/larzuk) to turn said tiered item into its tiered unique version.

Ex: T3 Ancient armor +x2 ac + oil = T3 Queen of Glass.

And later you use this recipe for uptiering:

T3 Queen of glass + Arcane Crystal + Rune (Do not forget the rune) = T4 Queen of glass.
Rainb0w
Prowler
15 | 0
Seekers wrote:
Flexxxxx wrote:Could you also enlighten me how arcane crystals work? I understand you farm them from Mephisto and five shards make a crystal, but how do arcane crystals help you get spellgrip/queen of glass/ etc.?

You get a tiered item and cube it with x2 arcane crystals (ACs for short) and an oil of enhancement (bought from gheed/drognan/alkor/halbu/larzuk) to turn said tiered item into its tiered unique version.

Ex: T3 Ancient armor +x2 ac + oil = T3 Queen of Glass.

And later you use this recipe for uptiering:

T3 Queen of glass + Arcane Crystal + Rune (Do not forget the rune) = T4 Queen of glass.

Keep in mind that you will get random TU by using "2x AC" recipe. It's better to pick any apple/rings/amulets/jewels and sell them and farm boxes from griswold then wasting 2 ACs for a chance to get your TU.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
► Show Spoiler

Whut? That statement is wrong.
There's only 1 unique version of each base Tiered Item for TU's (and 6 levels for each item). Meaning: You'll get 100% the item you want with 2x arcane crystals (As long as you use the correct base item)

There's only one Queen of Glass, from ancient armor, so you have a 100% chance to get QoG...Idk what are you talking about @rainb0w.
Rainb0w
Prowler
15 | 0
Somnus wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Whut? That statement is wrong.
There's only 1 unique version of each base Tiered Item for TU's (and 6 levels for each item). Meaning: You'll get 100% the item you want with 2x arcane crystals (As long as you use the correct base item)

There's only one Queen of Glass, from ancient armor, so you have a 100% chance to get QoG...Idk what are you talking about @rainb0w.

Ohh, sorry for miss information then, my bad. Thanks for clearing it out. I didnt know that there is only 1 unique for each base item. I guess I should read that documention 1 more time :oops:
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Ok so I need to be searching for ancient armor and all the other base tier items to eventually turn them into named TU's! Alrighty then got it!
@Seekers: Thank you for clearing that up!!

Sorry if I ask so many questions lol I try to look everything up on the forums and documentation before asking here, but some stuff isn't explained very clearly!
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Flexxxxx wrote:Ok so I need to be searching for ancient armor and all the other base tier items to eventually turn them into named TU's! Alrighty then got it!
@Seekers: Thank you for clearing that up!!

Sorry if I ask so many questions lol I try to look everything up on the forums and documentation before asking here, but some stuff isn't explained very clearly!

I know, thats the main reason of my guides/bibles. And dont worry for asking, thats what the post is about! If you have any question, hit me up!
Koxe1990
Imp
4 | 0
hey u think electrofield/firecentry is stronger than throwsin?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Koxe1990 wrote:hey u think electrofield/firecentry is stronger than throwsin?

Depending on the gear/state of the game, but for early/mid and untwinked, yes. For lategame I would say throwsin is amazingly strong.
Felipp3
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Can you post some pictures of the early gear so i use the correct base item to make the TU?