Natalya, The Insomniac [1.3]

Shovelspoon
Pit Knight
106 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Flexxxxx wrote:So again I have more noob questions lol. I cannot seem to figure out how to make arcane shards? When I cube uniques with the catalyst it doesn't turn them into a arcane shards? Can someone enlighten me on how to properly make arcane shards?

Just make sure you're not trying to use uniques you got from Griswold's gift box. They won't work. An easy way to farm them is the act bosses. Meph Diablo and Baal all drop 2 or more. Also, make sure it's the correct catalyst, disenchantment, NOT destruction.
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Around what tier should my uniques be before starting terror? currently farming Mephisto and looking to be about level 70 when starting terror?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Flexxxxx wrote:Around what tier should my uniques be before starting terror? currently farming Mephisto and looking to be about level 70 when starting terror?

Somnus is streaming right now so u can go into his stream and ask him suggestions and tips directly on twitch (go to forum homepage to have a direct link to current streams)
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Rishab wrote:
Flexxxxx wrote:Around what tier should my uniques be before starting terror? currently farming Mephisto and looking to be about level 70 when starting terror?

Somnus is streaming right now so u can go into his stream and ask him suggestions and tips directly on twitch (go to forum homepage to have a direct link to current streams)

Currently I am not in the position to watch his stream haha
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod

If you read through the walkthrough (hatred and terror sections) you can see that at the end of hatred (Ennead challenge) I have TU6 dual spellgrip, TU3 Queen of glass and TU4 aerin orbiter + the first section of terrr says ''Before going any further, you should be around level 65~ (from IotSS/Cows) and have upgraded TU6 Spellgrips + gear MO'ed (gold from IotSS)''
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Somnus wrote:

If you read through the walkthrough (hatred and terror sections) you can see that at the end of hatred (Ennead challenge) I have TU6 dual spellgrip, TU3 Queen of glass and TU4 aerin orbiter + the first section of terrr says ''Before going any further, you should be around level 65~ (from IotSS/Cows) and have upgraded TU6 Spellgrips + gear MO'ed (gold from IotSS)''

My bad Somnus lol I keep forgetting this guide is slowly being updated. ill be sure to look it over before posting a question! Currently doing LC1, but getting furious lol. I can kill a priestess easy peasy, but have trouble keeping all mobs from attacking me before the 30 second window is up to cube the stones! Also struggling to farm my gear I have yet to get the unique belt to drop. Lastly can you make a small guide on how to make your honorific boots? Or direct me to a place where I can read up on it (the documentation again is not very clear).
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
To make an honorific item, just use the mark of infusion that shenk drops in act 5 and cube it with a magic item. Thats an item with blue lettering.

Edit: best place to get the boots, in my opinion, is from charsi the blacksmith in act 1.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Flexxxxx wrote:
Somnus wrote:

My bad Somnus lol I keep forgetting this guide is slowly being updated. ill be sure to look it over before posting a question! Currently doing LC1, but getting furious lol. I can kill a priestess easy peasy, but have trouble keeping all mobs from attacking me before the 30 second window is up to cube the stones! Also struggling to farm my gear I have yet to get the unique belt to drop. Lastly can you make a small guide on how to make your honorific boots? Or direct me to a place where I can read up on it (the documentation again is not very clear).

That info was posted like 1 week ago, also the LC1 thingy, when u kill the priestess have a portal already open, pick the stone, go town and do it there. You can use 2 arcane crystals + base item + oil of enchancement to craft the uniques you need. You just go to Docs>CubeRecipes>Honorific (Mark infusion+blue item)
Flexxxxx
Cultist
21 | 0
Somnus wrote:
Flexxxxx wrote:
Somnus wrote:

That info was posted like 1 week ago, also the LC1 thingy, when u kill the priestess have a portal already open, pick the stone, go town and do it there. You can use 2 arcane crystals + base item + oil of enchancement to craft the uniques you need. You just go to Docs>CubeRecipes>Honorific (Mark infusion+blue item)

The created unique will be random right?
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
► Show Spoiler

No. If you use a TU1 normal/magic/rare ancient armor, the result will be Queen of glass. There's only 1 unique for each type of base item (Tiered item)