Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod

Image[4]

Again, for this part of the game we are going to be using Early game gear and Skill plan and proceed to the Mid game gear/skill plan, in every Act section you'll find:
  • The act walkthrough.
  • Mobs to look out for and how to counter them.
  • Items to look out for, keep them in mind at all time so you don't have to farm.
► MP VIDEOS

► Act 1

► Act 2

► Act 3

► LC2

► Act 4

► Act 5

Extra:
► Veteran Monster Tokens

► Act Boss Tokens

► Minigames

► Black Road Challenge

Image[5]

Well, you did it. You are gonna know what Median XL is all about, 95% of its content is here. Get ready to die!
P.S: Make sure to check the Ubers section for the complete information about the Ubers.

► MP VIDEOS

► Act 1

► Act 2

► Act 3

► Act 4

► Act 5

After finishing all these Easy Ubers and Destruction, it's time to proceed to farm a bit. You gotta be able to farm Terror Fauztinville and Destruction Tran Athulua (LC1). If you want, you can try Destruction Nilathak for signets (and maybe SU's). Before we proceed any further, you should have:
  • All Quests from Hatred, Terror and Destruction (A1Q1, A2Q1, A3Q1&Q3, A4Q1, A5Anya).
  • All Minigames, veteran tokens and Dogmas (Act boss tokens).
  • You and your BloodMage(act3 fire merc) should be level 120, all gear should be upgraded (TU6'ed if you have any Tiered Uniques), MO'ed and socketed (go IotSs for gold, 1m each run in destruction)
  • Breakpoints achieved (FHR%, FCR%, etc)

Once we have the Late game gear (farming Terror Fauztinville and Tran Athulua for Sacred/Ornate shrines and sacred base items) we can proceed to the rest of Ubers.

W.I.P | Will list them etc etc, need a break. BRB! :D

Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge

Image[6]

If you are reading this, congratulations, you've made it! :) Here's where Assassin shines the most. We have tons of ubers/content to explore!

You can find the UBER video playlist in MP (not from stream) here

How are they listed?
  • Ubers will be listed by documentation order.
  • Colors from green to red for difficulty levels.
  • Every uber has it's video, made in MP and recorded localy (not extracted from stream).
  • Don't forget to watch the video if you cannot defeat the uber or you have any question on how to do it.

Image[6.1]

• To get these charms you must be in Destruction difficulty.
  • Killing Ubers like Vizjun, Startled Witch and Uldyssian requires Purify skill from
    Assur's Bane
    (can be found in Duncraig Uberlevel) or from Uldyssian's Sword (Uldyssian's charm).

► Death Projector

► Creature of Flame

► Infernal Machine

► Rathma Square

► Azmodan

► Cathedral of Vanity

► Vizjun

► Toraja

► Startled Witch

► Uldyssian

► The Void

Image[6.2]

What do I need for these ubers?
  • In order to summon these ubers, you need a Book of Summoning. You will find this item after killing The Summoner on Terror difficulty. This book grants you a new skill, dark summonings, cast the skill in the right area to summon the boss.
  • Brother Laz requires Purify skill from
    Assur's Bane
    (can be found in Duncraig Uberlevel) or from Uldyssian's Sword (Uldyssian's charm).
► The Butcher

► The Binding of Baal

► Assault on Mount Arreat

► Akarat

► Legacy of Blood

► Lord Aldric Jitan

► Judgment Day

► Zorun Tzin

► ARCHBISHOP LAZARUS

► Secret Inarius Revenge

Image[6.3]

• Killing Assur will require Purify skill from
    Assur's Bane
    (can be found in Duncraig Uberlevel, combining the 5 seals from the mini-bosses with the ring) or from Uldyssian's Sword (Uldyssian's charm).

► Kurast 3000 BA

► Island of the Sunless Sea

► Khalimgrad

► Tran Athulua

► Fauztinville

► The Triune

► The Unformed Land

► Kingdom of Shadow

► Ghosts of Old Bremmtown

► Duncraig

► Yshari Sanctum

► Wretched Hive

Image[6.4]

• In order to summon some of these ubers, you need a Book of Summoning. You will find this item after killing The Summoner on Terror difficulty. This book grants you a new skill, dark summonings, cast the skill in the right area to summon the boss.
  • Ubers like Bull Prince Rodeo, Belial and Astrogha can appear on the map random and they can be summoned by Dark Summoning skill from the Book of Summoning.

► Bull Prince Rodeo

► Quov Tsin

► Belial

► Athulua

► Astrogha

► Kabraxis

Image[7]

Here I'll compile all the videos for the guide (Stream or local recording) uploaded to Twitch and Youtube.
  • You can check my stream here I will be streaming 24 7 as soon as I get the bible and the assassin guide ready (so I can update it). I will stream from lvl 1 solo self found Assassin until end game all ubers.
  • And of course, you can check my youtube channel in which I will update all walkthrough so we got it permanent (twitch deletes it after a month).
If you like the content and want to give support, just follow/sub. It's really appreciate it! You can also check my Somnus's Lair for info/updates/guides/walkthrough etc.

► MXL17 MP Assassin walkthrough stream
► MXL17 SP Walkthrough Assassin

Image[8]

Here I'll keep the updates/changes to the guide as well as the progress I'm doing.

► Changelog

Image[9]

Marco for the Alpha testing opportunity and this new version.
Rishab for his unconditional love/support. Couldn't do this without him!
Aahz too for recovering my stuff from the void.
All the people responsible for this to happen!
ALL HAIL MEDIAN XL!
Somnus.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
Reason why i put the old guide here is because im updating it, and gonna keep this old one in here in case someone wants MORE information than in the simplified version or just they want to go electrofield instead of scorpion.
brassmuffler
Sasquatch
65 | 2
Nice guide. Thanks for your hard work putting this together. I think for clarity, to help noobs, avoid acronyms such as iotss (in page 1 guide) and use proper nouns, in this case, Island of the Sunless Sea. :)
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
brassmuffler wrote:Nice guide. Thanks for your hard work putting this together. I think for clarity, to help noobs, avoid acronyms such as iotss (in page 1 guide) and use proper nouns, in this case, Island of the Sunless Sea. :)

Totally true and right, that one slipped out. Thanks for the feedback tho, really appreciated! :))
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
if you are replacing a sentrysin caster with a throwsin why not just make a new guide instead for throwsin and keep the sentrysin as it is ? (people might still want to see a sentrysin around ) it's not like they got much in common to call it an update , it's a switch to a totally different build (gearing/skillplan/gameplay/main attacks/uberskill)
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
So basically this build is just about the Scorpion blade early game build whilst leaving out the limpet laser part.
Kaltherion
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SinClaire wrote:So basically this build is just about the Scorpion blade early game build whilst leaving out the limpet laser part.

At the bottom of the first post the guide still needs to worked on for Destruction. So the limpet laser part (if I had my guess) is during that part of the guide. So just give Somnus time :P
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Great Guide Badge
People in discord asking for scorpion blade sin, and ive been wanting to update this since the rework. Also, in the bottom of the posts, if you read it, it explains things, like "its wip". If you want to know how to go with limpet in the time im updating, just check under the first post of the guide or scrolling up here in this apage, where you can find old natalya (electro into limpet)

With the items i listed you should be able to do All the non-puritfy/poison immune ubers. Which sre like 15-20 of them, after that, you should swap to limpet sin/survival-slow-purify for the rest of ubers.

Sorry for the inconvenience, im reworking the uber bible, which is also included here, and its 3x times the size of natalya's guide.
Hopefully this next week will all be done. Thanks for the support and feedback.

Somnus
igilmus
Invader
9 | 0
Can i find the late game gear for scorpion blade sin somwhere? Or is the guide not finished yet :)