Natalya, The Insomniac [1.3]

vangpride
Cog
216 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Somnus wrote:
Zerashy wrote:Does this build not make any use of Su's? If so, what suggestions might you have?

No, it doesnt, since your goal is to get limpet laser build (which min/maxed gear is sacred shrine crafted gear). The only one you'd have to get would be The flying saucer, for farming (since it boost your speed/MF).

Bagboy_Brown wrote:Just noticing that the recommended rings are out-dated. Singularity only has a 1% chance to proc now instead of 5. Would you say these are still the best rings or if you were to replacing them with something, what would it be?

For amulets/rings on scorpion blade, use whatever as long as it has +1sk and mana regen, for limpet laser you can use whatever as long as it has +1sk(amulets +3/4)/pierce/spell damage/mana regen (+ if you can also get a life roll even better) the rest is just whatever, not really needed.

vangpride wrote:
I think this is more of a template or base to start off. You're going to want to go off another build that's actually focused on killing. Check the Compile 1.3 Build guides. I'm following one on there and it's doing really well. The guide i'm following uses two different elemental damage so you'll have to build around that but Psn is our main damage. My Assassin is no where geared to Mid or End game and she's already at 40K Scorpio Blade. Just focus on the usual stuff. IAS/FHR/Res/DR%. Def doesn't matter unless you're going for block but being as fragile as we are better off just kiting which is what i do.

I'm planning on making her a farmer for Dunc,TA,Dcows which are my main 3. Also you'll want +Psn Skill damage and whatever the other element for you Sin is with - Enemies resistances.

1) No, it's not a template or base to ''start off''. This build gets into limpet laser after you get your crafts, and lets you clear 99,99% (except samael, which cannot be soloed as ssin)
2) Dont use shit compilations, those are for people who play SP with a cheated shared stash (like its owner has) with all items and not useful for new players who really want to start this game.
3) My Scorpion blade with TU6 can get up to 150k+ with only TU6 and she focus on reanimates/merc to tank those poison immune while melting the non immunes. Then, progressing into limpet laser build.

Hope I cleared it out for you bagboy_brown and Zerashy.

Oh damn. Lol yeah i'm new to the Sin builds and i guess i use the guides more of how to build it correctly. I use Limp and Scorpio. :) What build do yo uuse? Could pm me more details?
Bagboy_Brown
Grubber
314 | -22
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is there an updated guide to find these charms?

1. There's no place in Lost City called Dimensional Sanctum. The only trap door there leads to "Ancient Tunnels" and he's not in there.
2. Azmodan is not the Forgotten Reliquary unless there's a random, very small chance of him spawning.
3. Dul Mephistos isn't even in this guide, but that's what I found in this place called Caldeum that I found behind the Council in A3.
4. The Cathedral of Vanity is not in Stony Field / Darkwood, it's not even called Cathedral of Vanity. It's called Chapel of Vanity and it's in the Cathedral.

That's the only one's I've checked at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.
casually1987
Cultist
20 | 1
Bagboy_Brown wrote:Is there an updated guide to find these charms?

1. There's no place in Lost City called Dimensional Sanctum. The only trap door there leads to "Ancient Tunnels" and he's not in there.
2. Azmodan is not the Forgotten Reliquary unless there's a random, very small chance of him spawning.
3. Dul Mephistos isn't even in this guide, but that's what I found in this place called Caldeum that I found behind the Council in A3.
4. The Cathedral of Vanity is not in Stony Field / Darkwood, it's not even called Cathedral of Vanity. It's called Chapel of Vanity and it's in the Cathedral.

That's the only one's I've checked at the moment, but I'm sure there's more.

You can check other guides, I tend to favor reading Solfege's Melee Sorc guide just because it has the most updated uber locations even if I'm not playing my melee sorc at the moment plus the formatting on it makes it very nice and easy to read. it's listed here viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3533
1. Dimensional Sanctum is in Caldeum - which is north of Act 3 Travincal.
2. Azmodan is located through a portal where you need to kill Ghom in the chaos sanctuary on destruction then use dark summoning
3. Location: Act 3 -> Caldeum -> Spectre of Hatred (for the Sets) or Yshari Sanctum (for Valthek)
4. Chapel of Vanity is in inner cloister i think. It was moved.
Somnus
Harpylisk
1418 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
► Show Spoiler

You can check this https://tsw.vn.cz/quests/?act=%25&diff=M all ubers/location are up to date, and you'll have easy filtering.
Nyx906
Imp
4 | 0
What is "MO'ed" ?
hellgrind
Mangler
487 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Nyx906 wrote: "MO'ed"

It's reference for Mystic Orb that you pun in item to add/increase some stats like Enhance damage/def or add resists
Somnus
Harpylisk
1418 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Nyx906 wrote:What is "MO'ed" ?

As hellgrind stated, MO refers to Mystic Orbs (the one you can buy from npcs and cube with items to add stats).
When I use the term ''MO'ed'' i mean ''have your gear maxed out on mystic orbs without going higher than your level".

Hope we cleared it out, cheers!
Nyx906
Imp
4 | 0
hellgrind wrote:
Nyx906 wrote: "MO'ed"

It's reference for Mystic Orb that you pun in item to add/increase some stats like Enhance damage/def or add resists

Somnus wrote:
Nyx906 wrote:What is "MO'ed" ?

As hellgrind stated, MO refers to Mystic Orbs (the one you can buy from npcs and cube with items to add stats).
When I use the term ''MO'ed'' i mean ''have your gear maxed out on mystic orbs without going higher than your level".

Hope we cleared it out, cheers!

Thanks you! :)
inori92
Pit Knight
100 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you explain in your perfect being skill description, how max gears can go up to 70%+ on it?

I'm missing like 2-3 max skill level increase items/charms, and I'm sitting at 57%, lvl 25 base perfect being

Is this exaggerated or am I missing something?
masochista
Grubber
324 | 11
inori92 wrote:Can you explain in your perfect being skill description, how max gears can go up to 70%+ on it?

I'm missing like 2-3 max skill level increase items/charms, and I'm sitting at 57%, lvl 25 base perfect being

Is this exaggerated or am I missing something?

If you add +5% from charm you are alredy at 62. Add
Drekavac
Drekavac
Gloves

'Taha'
Runeword Level: 100
+1 to All Skills
45% Cast Speed
45% Attack Speed
+(28 to 33) to Maximum Damage
Adds 25-50 cold damage
Attacker Takes Cold Damage of (101 to 150)
(11 to 20)% Magic Find
Hellfire Plate

Hellfire Plate
Body Armor

'FiFiFiFiFiFi'
Runeword Level: 100
1% Chance to cast level 5 Blink on Striking
+(0 to 2) to All Skills
Adds 245-317 fire damage
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+1000 Defense
Physical Resist 10%