Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Did they change duncraig? I get slain 5-10 seconds of walking in. No matter how much I tele around a Slain Soul kills me. I have 15k health with 30+ of all minions with almost perfect gear and all charms yet can't do it.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Effective wrote:Did they change duncraig? I get slain 5-10 seconds of walking in. No matter how much I tele around a Slain Soul kills me. I have 15k health with 30+ of all minions with almost perfect gear and all charms yet can't do it.

How much damage does The weapon of your merc do? Do you play with Jinns instead of Death Ward? Are you playing on TSW?
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
After max minions life and resit, what next I do? Spell or minions dmg?
Anw, I can not craft Belt and Glove with + skill. Just use SU and SSSU instead.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
Effective wrote:Did they change duncraig? I get slain 5-10 seconds of walking in. No matter how much I tele around a Slain Soul kills me. I have 15k health with 30+ of all minions with almost perfect gear and all charms yet can't do it.

How much damage does The weapon of your merc do? Do you play with Jinns instead of Death Ward? Are you playing on TSW?

I use DW, yes TSW, and haven't found a sacred rare long war bow yet so she's only doing like 8K damage. I worked on myself before my merc.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Khacnam wrote:After max minions life and resit, what next I do? Spell or minions dmg?

After that you'll go for minion damage sp you can beat bosses faster.

Yes, that's why Lazarus belt is used by this build. It can add +3 necromancer skills. what gloves are you using though?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
[quote="Effective"][quote="HechtHeftig"][quote="Effective"]Did they change duncraig? I get slain 5-10 seconds of walking in. No matter how much I tele around a[color=#FF8000] Slain Soul[/color] kills me. I have 15k health with 30+ of all minions with almost perfect gear and all charms yet can't do it.[/quote]

How much damage does The weapon of your merc do? Do you play with Jinns instead of Death Ward? Are you playing on TSW?[/quote]

I use DW, yes TSW, and haven't found a sacred rare long war bow yet so she's only doing like 8K damage. I worked on myself before my merc.[/quote]

Are you getting one shotted? It yes, this sounds like you're getting killed by the barrels. Right when you enter the dungeon you should teleport to the top left. That way you can avoid the first barrels that are thrown at you. My guess is you can't see them due to the high density of your minions. There are 2 ways to spot the dangerous barrels: you either see them dropping from the sky or you see the sparks on the ground coming your way. Both are signs you should teleport somewhere else where you haven't been yet.

And in order to constantly teleport you have to have a good Clearspeed from your merc. Get the damage up and try again if the strategies aren't helping you.
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:
Effective wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

I use DW, yes TSW, and haven't found a sacred rare long war bow yet so she's only doing like 8K damage. I worked on myself before my merc.

Are you getting one shotted? It yes, this sounds like you're getting killed by the barrels. Right when you enter the dungeon you should teleport to the top left. That way you can avoid the first barrels that are thrown at you. My guess is you can't see them due to the high density of your minions. There are 2 ways to spot the dangerous barrels: you either see them dropping from the sky or you see the sparks on the ground coming your way. Both are signs you should teleport somewhere else where you haven't been yet.

And in order to constantly teleport you have to have a good Clearspeed from your merc. Get the damage up and try again if the strategies aren't helping you.

Thanks. Right after posting that I found a sacred rare long war bow, lol. (and a unique quiver go figure) Is there a specific shrine that would be the best for the bow? I know you said any so I'll just start rolling with random ones :P

Got one without a proc but it does 591 damage. With my totems it's up to 13k.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Effective wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
Effective wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Thanks. Right after posting that I found a sacred rare long war bow, lol. (and a unique quiver go figure) Is there a specific shrine that would be the best for the bow? I know you said any so I'll just start rolling with random ones :P

Well, the best one to use is weird or hidden. Hidden gives you some reanimates so not all enemies focus you when you teleport (depending on the map) and weird makes sure that you have some ed already, which allows you to use more mystic orbs for ewd or some other stat that you prefer.
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Khacnam wrote:After max minions life and resit, what next I do? Spell or minions dmg?

After that you'll go for minion damage sp you can beat bosses faster.

Yes, that's why Lazarus belt is used by this build. It can add +3 necromancer skills. what gloves are you using though?

Im using
Centuria Insectorum
and
Sash of Shadows

Looking for
Lamha Na Draoithe
Lamha Na Draoithe
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1339 - 1506) to (1567 - 1763)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 120
+2 to All Skills
+150 Spell Focus
30% Cast Speed
+(16 to 20)% to Spell Damage
+(140 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+75 to Strength
-100 to Life
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)

All item of my Merc, I crafted with Abandoned shrine, for more dex and def :mrgreen:
Jibii
Cultist
22 | 1
where can you find a sacred marrow staff ? And a rare one if possible ?