Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
btw what use in my equip creation process is rare downleveling??
why would i wantr to do that versus some other approach say.. finding a higher lvl rare or such with bonuses beyon what id get from orbing>??

just curious where that fit in and is crafting done with rares? or does it have to be sacred rares?? im assuming i cant donwlevel sacred rares cause that i could see being useful
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Switching from cap to circlet? Asap! Though I still didn't find one, but that didn't hurt me that much since I was able to farm with 40 mf more and thus I got goetia plate faster. You can still farm TA with only honorific gear.

I don't get what you mean with downleveling rares. Are you talking about tier? Because that is isn't possible. However lower tier circlets are useful if you don't want to use statpoints, since the affixes are determined by the ilvl. So if you find a T1 circlet with ilvl 99 it's just as useful as a sacred circlet with ilvl 99, except that you don't need to waste statpoints into dex. You basically save statpoints which you can put into energy to get a higher frostclaw totem damage Output since both items can roll the same affixes.

Shrine crafting can only be done with sacred rare Items. if you go with a crafted circlet, you can roll higher %minion life, but you have to put points into dex if your charms can't cover it all.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Switching from cap to circlet? Asap! Though I still didn't find one, but that didn't hurt me that much since I was able to farm with 40 mf more and thus I got goetia plate faster. You can still farm TA with only honorific gear.

I don't get what you mean with downleveling rares. Are you talking about tier? Because that is isn't possible. However lower tier circlets are useful if you don't want to use statpoints, since the affixes are determined by the ilvl. So if you find a T1 circlet with ilvl 99 it's just as useful as a sacred circlet with ilvl 99, except that you don't need to waste statpoints into dex. You basically save statpoints which you can put into energy to get a higher frostclaw totem damage Output since both items can roll the same affixes.

Shrine crafting can only be done with sacred rare Items. if you go with a crafted circlet, you can roll higher %minion life, but you have to put points into dex if your charms can't cover it all.

i mean theres a cube formula for turning rares not TU items but rares into ilvl 1 rares so they can take more orbs i know you cant use this with honorifics im wondering though why youd want to use downleveled rares at all as it re rolls it as ilvl 1 rare so im guessing there wouldnt be mu h of a bonus stacked.. so i wondered why uoud use that instead ?? also hats the benefit of a jewelword? or a runeword wit jewels filling other slots??? or was it when they filled all the sockets? one of those...

i know at one time there waas a list of benefits bonuses for that cant find em in docs wondered if that still exsist and thanks for answering my dumb questions ..im guessing re circlets etc.. that the higher item lvl the better chance for +3 or 4 to skills...etc
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ah now I see what you mean.

Lvl1 rare items are good when you want to get only the prefixes of a shrine. That way the level requirement is decreased significantly and you're able to Mo' it with stats that you'd rather want/need.

Jewelwords don't exist anymore if I remember correctly. They were used to get some basic stats on items plus additional ED.

Jewels in runewords are good to add some stats. For example the "indestructible" modifier, or 50% attack rating for melee's that depend on strength and don't want to invest much in dex. It's just part of additional customization.

I'd politely ask you to use the "Short Question Thread" in the future if you have any other questions unrelated to my guide. Not everyone cares about my guide so you might get an answer faster if you write in the short question thread.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
sorry and thanks
i didnt mean to cross into non build topics sorry
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:sorry and thanks
i didnt mean to cross into non build topics sorry

it's okay. After all it's only for your own sake to get a faster answer :D
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Updated Quov Tsin.

I'm quite busy in rl atm. I'm about to write exams so I won't be able to update my guide a lot. However. I'm at a point where you can say the guide is basically finished. All the other ubers are just additional content.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How viable is this character with full laz set? I want to make a summoner necro but I can't find a ghal or goetia plate. FeelsBadMan
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
TBH I never found the whole set. I'd have to look at it to determine how good the set is as a whole.

Edit: just looked at it. The stats in total aren't too shabby. You get up to 600% minion life and 325% minion damage. You even get +8 skills from the set and wand +up to +4 skills from shield when using a wand and a crafted necromancer Shield so +12 in total from weapon slot.

However you're missing out on +max minions. That's why it's rather bad. More minions means better survivability and better damage output against Bosses.

At least try to get a ghal rune for +20 max minions. That's a bonus that's fundamentally important.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:TBH I never found the whole set. I'd have to look at it to determine how good the set is as a whole.

Edit: just looked at it. The stats in total aren't too shabby. You get up to 600% minion life and 325% minion damage. You even get +8 skills from the set and wand +up to +4 skills from shield when using a wand and a crafted necromancer Shield so +12 in total from weapon slot.

However you're missing out on +max minions. That's why it's rather bad. More minions means better survivability and better damage output against Bosses.

At least try to get a ghal rune for +20 max minions. That's a bonus that's fundamentally important.

you mean ghal rune in necro stave Santa Compana?? and not use wand /full set? or does ghal in something else what you were talking about?