Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Time strike Proc is rather meh for groups of enemies. It's basically as the name suggest a strike that hits after a certain time (I think it was 1,5 seconds). However, most enemies in TA are already dead after that time. It's good for fauzt though. If I remember correctly it does 150% weapon damage as a small AoE.

Gift of the Wild increases all damage for your whole party. 1% may be a low chance, but once it procced once, you'll have this up nearly all the time.

Other good procs are: All procs that can proc itself (that means: weapon damage procs on striking like knife throw and arrow.

Flamefront makes the game lagg, and the damage is mediocore, since your merc has no pierce.

atmg... It has only 15% wdm if I remember correctly. It might be nice if that happened to spawn right next to a strong boss due to the CB from Howling totem, but that's very unlikely. In general on kill procs aren't as good as on striking procs for substantial damage, since on kill means that you already have killed enemies. And especially in case of the attack of the merc... it rather spreads the damage equally so if one enemy is dead nearly all enemies are dead already.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Time strike Proc is rather meh for groups of enemies. It's basically as the name suggest a strike that hits after a certain time (I think it was 1,5 seconds). However, most enemies in TA are already dead after that time. It's good for fauzt though. If I remember correctly it does 150% weapon damage as a small AoE.

Gift of the Wild increases all damage for your whole party. 1% may be a low chance, but once it procced once, you'll have this up nearly all the time.

Other good procs are: All procs that can proc itself (that means: weapon damage procs on striking like knife throw and arrow.

Flamefront makes the game lagg, and the damage is mediocore, since your merc has no pierce.

atmg... It has only 15% wdm if I remember correctly. It might be nice if that happened to spawn right next to a strong boss due to the CB from Howling totem, but that's very unlikely. In general on kill procs aren't as good as on striking procs for substantial damage, since on kill means that you already have killed enemies. And especially in case of the attack of the merc... it rather spreads the damage equally so if one enemy is dead nearly all enemies are dead already.

thanks yeah im seeing pain spirit and frozen soul and death strike.. too anyways thanks so im really looking at knife throw or gift of wild even 1% could be good especially in a fith that last more than 30 seconds so it has a good chance of procing also im stuck ion the last and most complex of the BRC quest i dont know what im doing wrong
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Well, it's rather explained in detail what to do. For this challenge you have to kill both the ice immune amazon and the lightning immune amazon within a short time frame and cube your class charm within 30 seconds of having both swirles around you. So you have to lure them to 1 single spot in order to kill them quickly.

and btw: arrow proc is probably the best next to gift of the wild. It does the same amount of weapon damage and the proc chance is 7% higher. So those 3 procs are good: knife throw, arrow and gift of the wild.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Well, it's rather explained in detail what to do. For this challenge you have to kill both the ice immune amazon and the lightning immune amazon within a short time frame and cube your class charm within 30 seconds of having both swirles around you. So you have to lure them to 1 single spot in order to kill them quickly.

and btw: arrow proc is probably the best next to gift of the wild. It does the same amount of weapon damage and the proc chance is 7% higher. So those 3 procs are good: knife throw, arrow and gift of the wild.

oh i know its explained very well no fault of yours....just having trouble keepoing the right things alive and is hard LOL after clearing thru most everything with not as huge effort the abrupt challange can be a little disconcerting .. your instructions are fine perfect.. its simply changing from not a huge challange to a real one especially keeping things alive
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yeah. Best thing is to use only the attacks that the zons are immune to. Especially the luring is somewhat hard. However, you don't need to do this at that moment. You can also do that challenge later. You'll be fine even without that bonus.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Yeah. Best thing is to use only the attacks that the zons are immune to. Especially the luring is somewhat hard. However, you don't need to do this at that moment. You can also do that challenge later. You'll be fine even without that bonus.

cool dont i need it for the skill?? graveyard? or not til im gonna do dest baal??
also i found what might be an error?? you say at this point i can either start dest or farm ta in terror for lend me light armour.. but set uniques dont drop til dest right??? or did i miss understand what class of item drops when i thought SU and sets didnt drop til dest

maybe from older ver??

and thanks for BRC last challange advice..i mean baal terror was a bit tricky and long but really there hasnt been much to actually challange since the sewers on Terror with the exception of heritics and alpha cents.. * the down side of doing a lot of the maps so far pretty easy is when a challange a real one comes up .. theres a lack of practice and a mind shift.. needed....think for now im gonna start Dest Im lvl 116 completed terror should i gop do dest? or should i do tcows a bunch til i hit lvl 120 before doing dest?or can i really start farming sets now that ive killed terror baal without going to act 1 dest ??

oh i finally rolled and orbed and jah rune'd

ive got these 3 to choose from

but the maths and calcs arent something im good at so advice??

all are orbed with EWD
and a couple deadly orbed and jah rune'd

a Eh dam 290%
18% knife throw lvl 10 on strike
+5-298 dam
and 40% mf
and 80% EWD
req lvl 114
base dmg
270-598

(this will eventually have another ewd for 120% total but that will take it to req lvl 118 so wont have space for deadly or more ewd )

what does knife throw do?? is that better than
my curreent bow while i was rng for one with a good proc is...:

10-290 xtra dam
+200-315 cold dmg
290 ench dam
+14% dex
+4%deadly
200 EWD
and 207% attack rating(luck bonus)
req 110
base dmg 270- 603
doesnt count the cold dmg add

so it will eventually have another 8% deadly... at req lvl 118 for 12% total

is the poroc one better?" or should i keep the non proc one and keep rolling for a arrow or GoW? and a good+add damag?

etc one without a proc? not clear how to evalute knife throw and if it makes up for the dex % bonus and the extra cold dmg of the other one
both above are orbed with ewd and ed and the lower one with deadly and both have 6 jah runes

i also just got one thats
1% Gift of wild on kill
30%attack spoeed
+5-17 dmg
+250-450 fire dmg
8% deadly strike(will be 12% at req lvl 118)
200% EWD
287% Ench dam
base dmg 270-320
but doesnt count the 250-450 fire

it doesnt have the high add dmg but it does have a decnet fire dmg add*which is kinda cool as my pc focus is cold

is that better?? which of these is best for the necro summoner build?

its for my pristess act 3 merc... im thinking the one with Gow might be best even though it doesnt havwe a max dmg boost?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
That's right the lend me thy light part was still a remnant of the previous patch, where in sp you could find 10-15 set parts per TA Terror run. It was ridiculous. However, you don't need it. With Queen of Glass, you have a good enough armor for farming. Tbh I do think that sets can still drop in TA terror, since the monsters level is 115 in terror uberquests and I even found sets before I got to Baal in terror, and the monster level is 115 there as well.

It's just much harder to find set items there now.

Graveyard indeed is only "needed" for dest baal. However, it also helps with obtaining a Ghal Rune in Fauzt dest, since necrobots die easier that way. You can still do that challenge after obtaining some early charms though.

Concerning your weapon: +Max damage > anything else. (the more physical damage, the more damage you gain from howling totem)
And concerning procs: Arrow on striking > Knife throw on striking > Gift of the wild.
And concerning Mo's: ED > Deadly Strike > EWD

You should get to 120 before you do dest. But that's just my preference, since I always want to be on maxlevel before I continue.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote: Tbh I do think that sets can still drop in TA terror, since the monsters level is 115 in terror uberquests and I even found sets before I got to Baal in terror, and the monster level is 115 there as well.

In case u still unsure about this, sets can indeed drop in terror uber area although the drop chances r quite low.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
thanks can i un orb something anyway to strip orbs from an item? bring it to its unorbed base?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge