Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quash wrote:Also following this build... Just hit lvl 120, and managed to do jday (fully with both bosses downed simultaneously) with around 5-600k gold reviving the merc and a lot of game remakes (though running Ranger to see how broadside work vs. bosses, and war spirit for mild AoE HP softening). Gear was unique T6Marrow Staff, Ith RW in T2 Gothic plate, and Honorific Belt, Boots + Gloves and a rare Tiara with some minion stats. I went with keeping Lamia's and Rampagor's quite high in base skillpts, 1 pt in Frostclaw. Smax'ish the suggested Death Fury Totem and Howling + Embalming... The build even without using the Frostclaw totem much and focusing more on minions has been working great. Did a "full" TA clear by killing all 3 Priestesses on Destruction, even though I did die quite a few times, it was still doable with 5k defence and trash gear :) Great guide mate.

Super solid league starter / farmer. 9½ / 10

Just a small hint for your weapon: Now that gold is available so easily (sell rare body amors you can get when farming Baal for exp), I tried Gambling marrow staffs. I got a magical one with +12 skills quite Easily.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Will try that after Azmodan probably. Can't live without the allres from the TU yet :)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Quash wrote:Will try that after Azmodan probably. Can't live without the allres from the TU yet :)

Ress aren't much of an issue if you socket max ress gems in your armor/circlet.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Lums for life... I can't help it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Early Game section updated + seperate video for LC 2 (so you can see how easy it is with this build :D )
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Added the first 12 ubers with new videos each. (The rest will be updated in the upcoming week)

Can anyone please check if the Legacy of Blood video can be watched? Youtube gave me an error message saying it's private although I had it as a public video all along
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:Can anyone please check if the Legacy of Blood video can be watched? Youtube gave me an error message saying it's private although I had it as a public video all along

Works fine.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
I tried swapping from my Ranger to Priestess, and I find the Priestess to be dead 90% of the time now... Half the time she doesn't engage in combat, the other half she walks into clusters of mobs for no reason and dies. No idea why the AI is behaving like that atm...

UPDATE : Priestess seems to require more BTS teleport micromanagement than Ranger. But I found a Demonstorm SU Hunters Bow (33% chance on kill to cast lvl 54 Fire Cannonade)... it seems like the proc can proc the proc, so in TA it get's some crazy awesome looking fiery chain reactions going ;)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Gotta try out ranger in TA. It would be pretty weird if both a1 mercs had different AI's. And tbh as far as I'm now I haven't had many issues with her AI. She usually walks away from the totems, yes but she rather walks away from the enemies as well. And I haven't had her not engaging in combat either.

Fire cannonade shouldn't possibly proc itself because it's fire spell damage and thus it can't unless it's a bug. It's more likely that you just don't the see arrows that kill the enemies because fire cannonade has a much better visible effect and arrows might get lost from your view.

EDIT: Added 3 more ubers
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Quash wrote:I tried swapping from my Ranger to Priestess, and I find the Priestess to be dead 90% of the time now... Half the time she doesn't engage in combat, the other half she walks into clusters of mobs for no reason and dies. No idea why the AI is behaving like that atm...

I tried out ranger merc. There is no difference to priestress merc concerning her AI. In TA Dest they both die equally fast because they both move away from the totems very quickly and then get busted by broadside.

Also the Ranger merc has less damage then the Priestress merc. Ranger shows around 9800 damage (12 k with the short duration damage buff) while priestress merc has vindicate permanently on and thus has 11 k damage. Ranger does seem to have a better clearing speed though since the damage is spread equally with cascade unlike spore shot. Cascade seems to be better vs huge amounts of enemies. I have to test Ranger merc a bit more to see the actual difference in performance.