Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Inferno wrote:What is the end game gear? Can someone please help

There is no better gear than goetia plate, Santa compana and lazarus set/ crafts. So the midgame gear is basically the endgame gear as well.
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
How do you summon totem. 1 DFT 1 Howling and other Frosclaw totem?
And I can not + skill like you. Because when I + max Emba, DFT, howling totem and 20 point Nightwalker and 1 for other summoner; not enough for 10 point Deathward. So what can I do? First for Deathward or Nighwalker, what is more important?
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Summon jinn works way better for this build then death ward imo.

Their aura gives ele pierce wich supports you and your merc and it makes her kill faster. Def is irrelevant cuz 100+minions
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Khacnam wrote:How do you summon totem. 1 DFT 1 Howling and other Frosclaw totem?
And I can not + skill like you. Because when I + max Emba, DFT, howling totem and 20 point Nightwalker and 1 for other summoner; not enough for 10 point Deathward. So what can I do? First for Deathward or Nighwalker, what is more important?

Yes, I summon 1 DFT, 1 Howling and 3 Frostclaw totems.

Concerning your other Question: You have to Smax Embalming and DFT because you get more life and more damage from them. But We mainly skill Howling totem for the Crushing blow we get from it (since the additional damage is increased with soft points). With 23 points in it you're good to go because you already gain 49% crushing blow that way.

20 points in Nightwalker is a necessity. That means the 50% avoid for the totems are desperately needed so you can go on without recasting them constantly (though in some ubers you may have to recast your frostclaw totems since they have less life than DFT and HT even with 50% avoid for the totems. The avoid is still very important.)

Concerning Death ward: it depends. You don't have to SMAX it. 10 points are good. That way you have 20% avoid and a nice amount for TCD. But any additional point is helpful.

Did you make sure to do all the quests where you get more skill points (a1q1, a2q1, a4q2) and did you get the 3 skill signets (put 1 dogma of each act boss in the cube and press transmute)?

My build atm looks like this:
29 points into both Embalming and DFT
20 points into Nightwalker
10 Points into Frostclaw totem (I want them to have at least 1k damage with Burning Veil and Skeletal Flayer aura)
23 points into Howling Totem
12 Points into Death Ward.

I'm not using the BRC skill (because rampagors do more poison damage already) and I'm not using the Ennead skill either (because most enemies die so fast that you don't need to buff your minions even further. I can imagine that using this skill would increase your clear speed though) and RN I don't use bane either (you only need it for Necrobots in Fauzt and once you found your ghal rune there you're done with that uber).

btw: I didn't do the witch queen minigame. And I only did the Mirror Mirror minigame by chance.

kiki22vu wrote:Summon jinn works way better for this build then death ward imo.

Their aura gives ele pierce wich supports you and your merc and it makes her kill faster. Def is irrelevant cuz 100+minions

It's personal preference :)

While some ubers require good amount of dodge and tcd (fauzt, QT, Belial and Dunc), there is not a single uber that requires Jinns. Plus Heretics in Terror and dest are a pain in the... without some armor. It's simply newbie friendly to just go with Death Ward.
Khacnam
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Khacnam wrote:How do you summon totem. 1 DFT 1 Howling and other Frosclaw totem?

Yes, I summon 1 DFT, 1 Howling and 3 Frostclaw totems.

Concerning your other Question: You have to Smax Embalming and DFT because you get more life and more damage from them. But We mainly skill Howling totem for the Crushing blow we get from it (since the additional damage is increased with soft points). With 23 points in it you're good to go because you already gain 49% crushing blow that way.

20 points in Nightwalker is a necessity. That means the 50% avoid for the totems are desperately needed so you can go on without recasting them constantly (though in some ubers you may have to recast your frostclaw totems since they have less life than DFT and HT even with 50% avoid for the totems. The avoid is still very important.)

Concerning Death ward: it depends. You don't have to SMAX it. 10 points are good. That way you have 20% avoid and a nice amount for TCD. But any additional point is helpful.

Did you make sure to do all the quests where you get more skill points (a1q1, a2q1, a4q2) and did you get the 3 skill signets (put 1 dogma of each act boss in the cube and press transmute)?

My build atm looks like this:
29 points into both Embalming and DFT
20 points into Nightwalker
10 Points into Frostclaw totem (I want them to have at least 1k damage with Burning Veil and Skeletal Flayer aura), what jewel and rune do you use with your items, and Merc
23 points into Howling Totem
12 Points into Death Ward.

I'm not using the BRC skill (because rampagors do more poison damage already) and I'm not using the Ennead skill either (because most enemies die so fast that you don't need to buff your minions even further. I can imagine that using this skill would increase your clear speed though) and RN I don't use bane either (you only need it for Necrobots in Fauzt and once you found your ghal rune there you're done with that uber).

btw: I didn't do the witch queen minigame. And I only did the Mirror Mirror minigame by chance.

kiki22vu wrote:Summon jinn works way better for this build then death ward imo.

It's personal preference :)

While some ubers require good amount of dodge and tcd (fauzt, QT, Belial and Dunc), there is not a single uber that requires Jinns. Plus Heretics in Terror and dest are a pain in the... without some armor. It's simply newbie friendly to just go with Death Ward.

Ohh thanks you so much. I missed 2 skill signets. I will do it now.

Another question with MO. What MO do you use? (Merc and your items)
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Literally all I have is goetia plate and I'm rocking des like it's nothing. Having a hard time finding a rare sacred marrow staff tho...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Effective wrote:Literally all I have is goetia plate and I'm rocking des like it's nothing. Having a hard time finding a rare sacred marrow staff tho...

I think you could skip that part. If the +skills on your current staff are high enough you could attempt searching for a ghal rune.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The end game helm - Magical crafted circlet.

Can it be a tiara or diadem or only circlet?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Effective wrote:The end game helm - Magical crafted circlet.

Can it be a tiara or diadem or only circlet?

Any circlet type helm is good. Tiara and diadems included