Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bradr wrote:thanks can i un orb something anyway to strip orbs from an item? bring it to its unorbed base?

Pretty sure if you're playing singleplayer you can use the offline tools to strip orbs off an item.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Are offline tools still supported? I thought they weren't working anymore.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
HechtHeftig wrote:Are offline tools still supported? I thought they weren't working anymore.

they occasionally corrupt save file but it have an option of backup so ur save file can be safe.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
hello,
little problem....
im 90 lvl. just arive in in terror ,3 town. And how i have to do Level Challenge 2 - Death Projector?
i bin in harder , killed that ligthning totem and dont get any buff,why?
maybe i have to do it in terror?
thx
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Minas wrote:hello,
little problem....
im 90 lvl. just arive in in terror ,3 town. And how i have to do Level Challenge 2 - Death Projector?
i bin in harder , killed that ligthning totem and dont get any buff,why?
maybe i have to do it in terror?
thx

u have to do it on terror.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
removed
Edited by bradr 6 years.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Concerning your weapon: +Max damage > anything else. (the more physical damage, the more damage you gain from howling totem)
And concerning procs: Arrow on striking > Knife throw on striking > Gift of the wild.
And concerning Mo's: ED > Deadly Strike > EWD

You should get to 120 before you do dest. But that's just my preference, since I always want to be on maxlevel before I continue.

can you expalin why deadly strike before ewd??

it seems from my test that ewd gives more overall dmg boost

i thought ewd before deadly...??? or not really?

assume same stats and max 290%ED
when i try the throw knife proc bow with 40%ewd 1 orb
i get about 200-250 more dmg in total at the top end of range.. 2200-5100
but with 1 orb of deadly strike instead.. 2000- 4850 )
or is it because deadly would also affect the knife throw proc dmg and ewd wouldnt? and that makes up for it???

note ill never have enough space on the knife throw proc bow for more than 3 ewd or 3 deadly.. cause its base lvl req was higher

and for the offline tools ive used em a bit the trick is 1 change then save... load game if it works grweat bvack to opffline tools make 1 change.. save

l;oad game it works great..lather rinse repeat one change at a time

when i respect i check respec skills and save and close offline tools run d2 median... exit open offline tools check respec stats save close.. open d2 median ....etc works great
glad to be answrring some questions instead of jjust asking em...
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Your merc gets lots of ewd due to its own buff and howling totem. When you resurrect or re-equip an item your merc, he will lose the buff. Yes, ewd is good, but since she gets so much already, Deadly strike is better. It's basically a critical hit with doubled damage. So 20% deadly strike improve the damage of your merc by 20%.

If you still have space after that, you could either add more maximum damage (though the values are low, wouldn't advice it.) or mf.

Since I can't test your gear, I can't really give you an advice on which bow works better. You have to see on your own which ones gives you a better killing speed.

The minions gain your mf. The merc gains your mf and his own mf. So no, if a minion kills an enemy, it won't benefit from your merc's mf. However, the merc kills the most things anyway, so it's rather rare that a minion kills something (aside from Frostclaw totem)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Your merc gets lots of ewd due to its own buff and howling totem. When you resurrect or re-equip an item your merc, he will lose the buff. Yes, ewd is good, but since she gets so much already, Deadly strike is better. It's basically a critical hit with doubled damage. So 20% deadly strike improve the damage of your merc by 20%.

If you still have space after that, you could either add more maximum damage (though the values are low, wouldn't advice it.) or mf.

Since I can't test your gear, I can't really give you an advice on which bow works better. You have to see on your own which ones gives you a better killing speed.

The minions gain your mf. The merc gains your mf and his own mf. So no, if a minion kills an enemy, it won't benefit from your merc's mf. However, the merc kills the most things anyway, so it's rather rare that a minion kills something (aside from Frostclaw totem)

thanks okay that makes sense about the ewd re howling ansd im sure i saw something on the SAT about mf on merc goes to minions too? or maybe i misread anyways thanks
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Well, in such cases I usually ask the diablo wiki :D

https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Magic_Fi ... Minions.3F

And there it says that minions profit from your mf and merc profits from his own and yours. The link contains everything you need to know about mf. Might be worth a read :)