Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
hello, im just started play this mod and i dont get how to get Magical Shrine crafted Circlet?
what is Shrine craft?
Thanks for dumb question
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cube a magical shrine with a sacred rare circlet
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
@ bradr use deadly strike mystic orbs for the bow. That will increase the damage output of your merc by 20%

@minas there are shrines dropping from terror on. They are rare, but you can use them to add a specific modifier to an item and thus creating the items that benefit your build the most. Here is a list for all the different shrine effects: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines
The items will completely reroll all stats if you shrine craft it.
You can also farm the shrines in some ubers like Fauztinville and k3k in terror.

You can actually roll those affixes twice.
1: put a sacred rare item and the shrine you want into a cube and press transmute
2: If you have found a good base that way, you can also bless it. Just add an arcane crystal to the cube together with the shrine of your liking and the item you want to bless. That way you get another roll of the preset modifiers from the shrine without rerolling the item. This can also be used on Honorifics and casual sacred rare items.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:@ bradr use deadly strike mystic orbs for the bow. That will increase the damage output of your merc by 20%

@minas there are shrines dropping from terror on. They are rare, but you can use them to add a specific modifier to an item and thus creating the items that benefit your build the most. Here is a list for all the different shrine effects: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines
You can also farm the shrines in some ubers like Fauztinville and k3k in terror.

1: put a sacred rare item and the shrine you want into a cube and press transmute
2: If you have found a good base that way, you can also bless it. Just add an arcane crystal to the cube together with the shrine of your liking and the item you want to bless. That way you get another roll of the preset modifiers from the shrine without rerolling the item. This can also be used on Honorifics and casual sacred rare items.

cool thanks deadly it is!!

so i found a nice ring low enough lvl to take a full 5 min lifew and 5 cold dmg and a couple mf.. so now i need to know how hard is it to farm the spirit trace.. needed for the 5% +1 skill lvl on ring the lottery bonus?? it hink its called? the rings i have have +1 skill but if i can lottery bonus and get a second one on one or both that be great not sure where i find the spirit trace or how difficult it is for this build id assume easy or not bad with a few obvious exceptions
thanks
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
Thanks HechtHeftig!!!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bradr wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:@ bradr use deadly strike mystic orbs for the bow. That will increase the damage output of your merc by 20%

so i found a nice ring low enough lvl to take a full 5 min lifew and 5 cold dmg and a couple mf.. so now i need to know how hard is it to farm the spirit trace.. needed for the 5% +1 skill lvl on ring the lottery bonus?? it hink its called? the rings i have have +1 skill but if i can lottery bonus and get a second one on one or both that be great not sure where i find the spirit trace or how difficult it is for this build id assume easy or not bad with a few obvious exceptions
thanks

Check the docs. Lottery only works on uniques and sets.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
L H wrote:
bradr wrote:

thanks

Check the docs. Lottery only works on uniques and sets.

lol !! duhs nvermind!!:P
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
Minas wrote:hello, im just started play this mod and i dont get how to get Magical Shrine crafted Circlet?
what is Shrine craft?
Thanks for dumb question

play the game and you will understand eventually
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
hey so im going thru dest having natural 200%+MF does make getting end gear eassier especially if i pop a greater MF pot durring majour boss set pieces...

so im trying for a better bow the one i have has dex bonus 100-300 cold dmg and 100-250 add dmg has 290 ench dmg and enchd weap dmg and deadly striocke and 200 attack rating .. but no good proc

i know knife throw is a good one

gift of wild only shows up as a 1% to cast lvl 31-34 ish GoW is that worth it for a 1%??
flamefront i know nothing about but i see 10% ish chance to cast it some times and ATMG sentry with a not horrible chjance too

how is flame front and atmg sentry?? or time strike
this is the bow my merc is using and youre right im loving a merc for the first time!!!!
got a crafted blessed long war bow .. it has no proc but has
22-300 damage
and 150-270 cold damage..
and 287% enchd damage with the 6 jah
and dex bonus and such from the abondond shrine blessing*

now with a second long war bow Scraed rare..im trying for one with a proc

should i really try for GoW even at a 1-2% chance or knife throw lvl 10 18% chance sometimes i see a 10% chance for lvl 40 elemental or death blossom or pain strike or deathstrike
. anyways since i dont know a lot about the oskill procs figured id ask

also can will a merc use/ or trigger a +" tantrum" on an item or + {Skill name} ??as in .. one that a pc would have to cast!! not a On X then Y type thing???? can would a merc use them or would that just be a wasted slot on my mercs weapon?

for example.. +18 churrel

or + 4 lightining arena

otherwise im doing okay the Ta half hour thing for the last BRC is proving a challange im not sure what im doing wrong..
Edited by bradr 6 years.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
anhlong1122 wrote:
Minas wrote:hello, im just started play this mod and i dont get how to get Magical Shrine crafted Circlet?
what is Shrine craft?
Thanks for dumb question

play the game and you will understand eventually

in terror lvl a rare item drops called a shrine of X there are 16? types of them read the documentation under cube recipes and follow the link about shrines each of the types of shrines offers a coupole of bonuses like magical offers minion related stuff... abondond offers dex stuff weird offers enchd Dmg/def stuff.... also as long as the item is lvl 99 and you are lvl 105 or better you have a chance for a number of different random ablitiers to appear within a specific list for each type of item...

but get to terror and youll see them read the cube rescpices and follow the links about shrine and the other rndom affix s that can happen