Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:I think k3k charm has a chance of 1/12 to drop.

1/9 now
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:You have to respec (probably to Melee or Xbox. I think the latter should be easier damagewise...

I rarely laugh alone when surfing around interwebs but this just made my day for some reason. :D
I'm so tired...

Go to sleep :D
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
1. you mention charm re k3k im not talking bout the class charm for enead and other things i mean Hammer of the Taan Judge

2 is there a pref tween ist jewels with maybe some other desirerable randoms like cold dam.. or minion res or dam?? or is katamari jewels better for socketing things mid game? itseems like ist and perfect bloodstones give higher min life ..but i guess by mid game the _min dam and min res aere useful to have
is it worth putting some kata jewels in armour or just maybe in a few weapon sockets?

also doing lc2
right now io get teleporting right to the right of where the Death proj first hits so we have time then it looks like you say teleport right to where that doorway is on the sw wall basically a quarter turn clockwise from where we first teleported?im guessing we do this as soon as the ray passes that point least thats what the vid and instructions look like and then spam skel flayers..over and over right at the proj ??

the lc2 chart helps just wanted to confirm those points

lastly ..endgame merc gear you say "or other su that add flat damage and have good defense*what does flat damage mean?? is that EWD? or does that mean x-Y cold damage or fire or magic or wahtever???
or something else?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:1. you mention charm re k3k im not talking bout the class charm for enead and other things i mean Hammer of the Taan Judge

2 is there a pref tween ist jewels with maybe some other desirerable randoms like cold dam.. or minion res or dam?? or is katamari jewels better for socketing things mid game? itseems like ist and perfect bloodstones give higher min life ..but i guess by mid game the _min dam and min res aere useful to have
is it worth putting some kata jewels in armour or just maybe in a few weapon sockets?

also doing lc2
right now io get teleporting right to the right of where the Death proj first hits so we have time then it looks like you say teleport right to where that doorway is on the sw wall basically a quarter turn clockwise from where we first teleported?im guessing we do this as soon as the ray passes that point least thats what the vid and instructions look like and then spam skel flayers..over and over right at the proj ??

the lc2 chart helps just wanted to confirm those points

lastly ..endgame merc gear you say "or other su that add flat damage and have good defense*what does flat damage mean?? is that EWD? or does that mean x-Y cold damage or fire or magic or wahtever???
or something else?

1: I was talking about the hammer as well

2: Katamari is nice. It adds a total of 20% minion stats. If you're unlucky with crafting jewels, you can use those as well. However the %minion resist are kinda useless if you already have 75% minion resist in total, now that I think about it. That's still a relic from the old patch, where minion life was capped at 90 k life. Now, that the minion life cap was raised to 240k, a Katamari looks kinda useless. It's good for getting more minion resist if your crafts don't add a total of 75% minion resist, but IST crafted jewels should be better now. I changed that part in endgame gear section now.

For LC 2: Don't summon the minions at the projector. Summon them at the enemies that are close to the projector in order to keep them away.

Merc Gear: EWD, flat physical damage and flat elemental damage are all nice to have. (except cold damage since you already have a good source of cold damage from your frostclaw totems). And those items should have a good amount of defense so your merc survives easier.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay i know what ewd is but what does the term flat ....damage mean?? looking for a definition of terms

and i can see how ist are better ..for late mid game before being able to craft i found using kata jewels a good way to get min res as well as min life and min damage but i can totally see how nowsoon as i can craft and can use em can see how shrined items with ist would def be better

and re projector i was more wondering about where i should be for second teleport?? i get 1st teleoport right to walll where death proj begins... it looks like your suggesting teleporting basically 90degrees so im a quarter turn ish further along against the s/w wall where your death proj arrow curves on your diagram
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
bradr wrote:okay i know what ewd is but what does the term flat ....damage mean?? looking for a definition of terms

and i can see how ist are better ..for late mid game before being able to craft i found using kata jewels a good way to get min res as well as min life and min damage but i can totally see how nowsoon as i can craft and can use em can see how shrined items with ist would def be better

and re projector i was more wondering about where i should be for second teleport?? i get 1st teleoport right to walll where death proj begins... it looks like your suggesting teleporting basically 90degrees so im a quarter turn ish further along against the s/w wall where your death proj arrow curves on your diagram

flat damage means it's not an increas by percentage. EWD and ED are percentages. Flat damage is like this: +10-15 to damage or +10 to minimum damage or +20 to maximum damage. A good example is
The Black Dame
The Black Dame
Long War Bow (4)

Two-Hand Damage: 16 to (23 - 32)
Required Level: 11
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 29
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
1% Chance to cast level 1 Barrage on Kill
30% Attack Speed
+(1 to 10) to Maximum Damage
(11 to 15)% Mana stolen per Hit
+60% Enhanced Damage
+(5 to 8) to Tantrum
Slow Target (3 to 5)%
(21 to 25)% Bonus to Defense
+1% to Experience Gained
Requirements +10%
Socketed (2)
Two-Hand Damage: 46 to (75 - 94)
Required Level: 30
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 40
1% Chance to cast level 5 Barrage on Kill
45% Attack Speed
+(11 to 30) to Maximum Damage
(16 to 20)% Mana stolen per Hit
+100% Enhanced Damage
+(9 to 12) to Tantrum
Slow Target (9 to 11)%
(31 to 35)% Bonus to Defense
+2% to Experience Gained
Requirements +25%
Socketed (4)
Two-Hand Damage: 108 to (179 - 198)
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 67
1% Chance to cast level 10 Barrage on Kill
60% Attack Speed
+(31 to 50) to Maximum Damage
(21 to 25)% Mana stolen per Hit
+140% Enhanced Damage
+(13 to 16) to Tantrum
Slow Target (15 to 17)%
(41 to 45)% Bonus to Defense
+2% to Experience Gained
Requirements +50%
Socketed (5)
Two-Hand Damage: 151 to (277 - 307)
Required Level: 57
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 85
1% Chance to cast level 16 Barrage on Kill
75% Attack Speed
+(70 to 100) to Maximum Damage
(26 to 30)% Mana stolen per Hit
+180% Enhanced Damage
+(17 to 21) to Tantrum
Slow Target (18 to 20)%
(46 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
+3% to Experience Gained
Requirements +75%
Socketed (6)
. It adds +33-38 to maximum damage.

For the Level challenge 2 just take a look at the video:

The attack pattern for Frostclaw totem, fireheart totem and stormeye totem are always the same: they attack the enemies on the top half of the screen first. So by teleporting a bit below the DP, we can force the totems to attack it. At the same time we teleport a bit to the left, so we have enough space between your character and the walking enemies next to the DP.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
ohjhhh cool thats for expalining flat damage i thought thats what it meant bu wasnt certain..
andre lc2 gotcha thanks for explaining strategy theory..
that makes it much clearer.. i hadnt thought about how our totems start up etc but when you explain it the placement makes a lot of sense thank you
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
i followed your guide for gearing and skills so ive a lvl 48 with 2200 life ..?? that seems low i put all stats into str to wear tu4 tu5 faunt field plate have a tu 4 or tu5 marrow staff min life in the staff min life and min dam and min res in the armour as well as some cold dam and magic find felblood necklace etc basiclly exaclt yhwat your guide says

but is 2200 too low for 48th lvl? should i be doing something diff it just seems really low to do the LC1 challange in only one lvl

all my skills went to DFT and howl and embalm and frost totem .. 5+skill boosty in skeletal which makes 11.. 1 in each other summons etc following your skills plan for early game
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
2200 isn‘t that low for that level. Some builds have only about 4K life upon reaching level 120.

And 2200 is rather good considering that necs don‘t get much life per point in vita and start with a low amount of health compared to barb for example. You don‘t need to worry about defensive values until you reach sewers in act 2 in terror (though you better skip that quest and do it later, when you have death ward)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:2200 isn‘t that low for that level. Some builds have only about 4K life upon reaching level 120.

And 2200 is rather good considering that necs don‘t get much life per point in vita and start with a low amount of health compared to barb for example. You don‘t need to worry about defensive values until you reach sewers in act 2 in terror (though you better skip that quest and do it later, when you have death ward)

\
okay cool gotxcha and....consid
ering i havent put anything in vita..still building my str up to the 600 mark so i can wear tu6