Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Minas wrote:
aahz wrote:
Minas wrote:but how i hawe to do it if i am LVL 90 just arrived in towm 3. if i go to flayer jungle and swampy pit ill be under 90lvl... and quest fails//...

on TSW ask someone to give you WP/TP or just rush there without killing monsters (see map first and start new game if it's too far)

on SP you can use Offline Tools to downlevel your char

ill try to run...

if you do single player and not online/realm/ladder tsw

offline tools 4.4.7 works downlevel your char to 85 or 86 and youll be fine..anything over 84 and youll trear thru it in seconds..

keep a back up save at that adjusted level once you .. downlevel your char... lvl in case you need to try a second time
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
bradr wrote:
Minas wrote:
aahz wrote:
Minas wrote:but how i hawe to do it if i am LVL 90 just arrived in towm 3. if i go to flayer jungle and swampy pit ill be under 90lvl... and quest fails//...

on TSW ask someone to give you WP/TP or just rush there without killing monsters (see map first and start new game if it's too far)

on SP you can use Offline Tools to downlevel your char

ill try to run...

if you do single player and not online/realm/ladder tsw

offline tools 4.4.7 works downlevel your char to 85 or 86 and youll be fine..anything over 84 and youll trear thru it in seconds..

keep a back up save at that adjusted level once you .. downlevel your char... lvl in case you need to try a second time

Just runed to swampy pit and DOOONEE it ;)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rishab wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote: Tbh I do think that sets can still drop in TA terror, since the monsters level is 115 in terror uberquests and I even found sets before I got to Baal in terror, and the monster level is 115 there as well.

In case u still unsure about this, sets can indeed drop in terror uber area although the drop chances r quite low.

so does this mean in fauntzville when im doing the brc quest part on terror theres a chance for sets and SU pieces or great runes???
i wonder if that held true by extrapolation??

like if i poped greater mf find ontop of my 600% mf chance from merc and my stuyff if id have a chance of gettng a ghal rune or su or set pieces??

while doing the fauntz area of stoney temple?on terror

and

HechtHeftig wrote:
Shroud royal is mostly used for the strength damage bonus. The merc has about 500 strength anyway, so why not get a good boost for physical damage? Jitans in contrast adds less armor (you can only get it to 200 ED if you're lucky in one or another way) and less damage. The only thing why you should use Jitans over Shroud royal is the %DR. But with the new way I'm farming TA, that's not really needed. Anyway, I'll add the new strategy for TA as soon as I tested it out some

hmm i thought max ed is 200% by afixx or crafting or by orbs. and only jah runs or jewels socketed could get you above that???

or do you mean cause shround has a higher base ED its easier to reach the 200%? plus 90 from jahs??
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bradr wrote:so does this mean in fauntzville when im doing the brc quest part on terror theres a chance for sets and SU pieces or great runes???
i wonder if that held true by extrapolation??

like if i poped greater mf find ontop of my 600% mf chance from merc and my stuyff if id have a chance of gettng a ghal rune or su or set pieces??

while doing the fauntz area of stoney temple?on terror

for sets, yes, MF will help.

SU's only drop on destruction.

Great Runes only drop on destruction and aren't affected by magic find.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
No I mean exactly what I said:

Shroud royal is mostly used for the strength damage bonus.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:No I mean exactly what I said:

Shroud royal is mostly used for the strength damage bonus.

oh yeash i get that but youd also made a comment in that paragraph about only getting 200 Ed with a bit of difficulkty on jiton...
so just wondered if id misread or understood it that for some armours the max was higher..

or something anyways thanks
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yes full plate mail has a higher base defense, so 200% defense will turn out to be more total defense

Jitans can spawn with up to 126% if I remember correctly. But what if it‘s lower? You can only put 75% with 5 orbs on it. So you‘d need a perfect roll to get 200%
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Yes full plate mail has a higher base defense, so 200% defense will turn out to be more total defense

Jitans can spawn with up to 126% if I remember correctly. But what if it‘s lower? You can only put 75% with 5 orbs on it. So you‘d need a perfect roll to get 200%

ahh okay that makes sense
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
hey saw you had a new TA strat in the works mentioned it on your comment about royal shroud now that as much DR wasnt ineeded for merc looking forward to it and how is build/any advice for uniformed lands?? elemental runes??
i know you said Tirune is just an excersize in masochism.......so im guessing we dont miss the s/m/l charms cycle things much

just hit 120 working on farming armour and or ghal rune

but how is uniformed to get xis runes and elemental runes for other chars/famring and also to maybe do the rathma helm thing ?cold runes
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I got the Terul charm with just the early game gear. It‘s smooth and doesn‘t require any specific strategy. Just don‘t walk away from your totems and keep teleporting around.