Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
you say that i need to gamble marrow staff,yes? is it war long staff named in gambler?
Minas
Vampiress
39 | 0
i got this what i gota aim for?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Minas wrote:Image
i got this what i gota aim for?

It‘s written in the guide. High max damage and ED.
This one has no ED so with mo‘s you only get 150% which is not enough. You‘ll miss at least 50 ED.

Marrow staff =\= war staff. Look for a marrow staff.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hello!
Im in trouble with killing baal. I have 171 poison spell dmg and -155 poison resist. Followed the guide, yet my lvl 56 graveyard have 59-87k dmg.
I dont get it.

Any help would be appreciated!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Kylrath wrote:Hello!
Im in trouble with killing baal. I have 171 poison spell dmg and -155 poison resist. Followed the guide, yet my lvl 56 graveyard have 59-87k dmg.
I dont get it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Sadly, the poison damage of Graveyard has been drastically nerfed in the last patch. It's not even worth putting 1 point into it as even 1-point rampagor's poison damage per second will be greater than 1-point Graveyards damage.

Everything below the large headline -outdated- is, well, outdated. So you shouldn't trust this guide beyond Fauztinville anymore. Some ubers have been changed as well, so sticking to this guide beyond that point won't help you much in that regard.

As for a strategy to kill Baal: You need lots of tankyness, so you definitely need Death Ward and Deathlord for a nice Defense bonus. It will be possible to do as a melee necromancer, but you should probably use ancients hand oskill from a crafted necromancer dagger for a greater single target damage plus lots of -enemy fire resist to increase that damage. I just checked LH's (Aero's) Ancients Hand daggermanger guide, but sadly, Baal has not been written yet.

I might update this guide if the next patch brings some good news for this build. I haven't decided yet.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
Currently i'm following this build but got struggled at Destruction Fautzinville. Mostly die because pack of necrobots and harpy.
Got about 200k defense, 500 % minion life , 89% minions resist. Does not have goetia plate or lazarus armor, trying to find ghal runes but got no luck (on TSW)
I'm using a runeword with + minion for necromancer @Dreadlord (socket Jah rune in helm) so i can equip amulet with +3 all skills and lighting arena.
Any advise to complete fautzinville with less dying ?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
mistercd3 wrote:Currently i'm following this build but got struggled at Destruction Fautzinville. Mostly die because pack of necrobots and harpy.
Got about 200k defense, 500 % minion life , 89% minions resist. Does not have goetia plate or lazarus armor, trying to find ghal runes but got no luck (on TSW)
I'm using a runeword with + minion for necromancer @Dreadlord (socket Jah rune in helm) so i can equip amulet with +3 all skills and lighting arena.
Any advise to complete fautzinville with less dying ?

Instead of Goetia, use
Dragonheart

Dragonheart
Body Armors

'OhmThulFal'
Runeword Level: 70
+2 to All Skills
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
30% Block Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+1.625% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
5% to Dexterity
+(550 to 650) to Life
Cold Resist +25%
For lots of Defense and +skills. You‘ll need defense there. You can also create sacred honorifics mo‘ed with ed instead of resist and minion damage. If you don‘t have sacred crafts yet.

You can also use
Erawan

Erawan
Body Armors

'LemKoCham'
Runeword Level: 83
15% Combat Speeds
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(27 to 30)% to Strength
(27 to 30)% to Vitality
Physical Resist (13 to 15)%
(15 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
instead of drsgonheart for more DR.
mistercd3
Cultist
20 | 0
Thanks for advise, i'm gonna try replace armor on next patch. I have a feeling that those totems from necromancer is not good enough.
Frost totems would be best choices but it's damage got nerfed hard. Fire totems is ok but it's slow , lightning totem got more damage but they can't target on large crowded of monsters.

And you should add
Dreadlord
as an options for mid games(socket with minions life), a good roll +4 to maximum necromancer minions mid games is really good, and not really need felblood amulets if u have that runeword.
Quash
Stone Warrior
30 | 1
Looking at patch notes... Minus the weird random nerf to Goetia Plate. This build should still be fine as a ladder starter, no?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge