Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nath997 wrote:she shot it non-stop at cow level on terror. I just finished terror today so i can't go to something like TA to tell you how much damage she deal. Maybe i can give it to you to test it out if you want.

Sure. Just send it to me via PM
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Going to make my necro today, I already have just about everything I need I think. Every rare sacred (gauntlets, plated belts, greaves, diadems, marrow staffs) for crafting except for chest piece like ancient armor but I have
Goetia Plate
Goetia Plate
Full Plate Mail (Sacred)

Defense: (8467 - 9339) to (10376 - 11445)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 700
Item Level: 120
+3 to All Skills
+1 to Maximum Necromancer Minions
+(151 to 200)% to Summoned Minion Life
+(51 to 75)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Life Regenerated per Second
+750 to Life
+375 to Mana
-4 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)
anyways so that isn't an issue. Enough ACs to go from TU(1)to TU(6) while leveling. I actually don't have rings or amulets outside of uniques. (Not sure which rings to use that are unique) I do have a +2 and lightning arena if that's acceptable enough though.

About how many shrines will it take to make an acceptable set of mid game gear? I only have 13 :(

Should I go farm more on my druid first? Wolf farms very fast so I just need to be lucky. I just really want to be super prepared to go 1-120 with as much ease as possible.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'd say you are more than prepared. With those you can pretty much do easy/mid ubers while you are progressing through Dest... after all you have super tanky minions and FrostclawT that vaporizes uber bosses.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
The build itself is imho the easiest there is (together with Totemancer).
You really only need a goetia plate and a ghal rune for the staff.
If you're only making the char for toraja some mediocore crafts are fine. My 3 crafts have about 110 minion life each and that's already too much. So if you reach about 80-90 percent at most, you're good to go. (Mystic orb bonus of 40% included)
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
When would you say I'm ready to farm terror TA? Im level 92 at the moment and at terror act 4. Should I get level 120 and if I do, will I be able to do it with early game gear? Since I'm on hardcore I can't exactly just go in and "try" it out. Also what should I socket in my helmet/field plate? Somebody suggested 3 of each perfect gems to get the max resistances up since it's hardcore. Should I follow that advice or just put the minion life runes/jah runes in the armor for additional defense?
Also what do i MO onto my amulet/staff/armor/helmet? They all already have the minion life MO'd to them

By the way I also did the level challenge 2. I figured the +1 totem is quite important. Most everyone on hc told me to just skip the lc2, but I watched the video you posted and decided to give it a go. I was superscared but turned out it was actually really easy. Just 2 mouse clicks and voila, done.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Kevwar wrote:When would you say I'm ready to farm terror TA? Im level 92 at the moment and at terror act 4. Should I get level 120 and if I do, will I be able to do it with early game gear? Since I'm on hardcore I can't exactly just go in and "try" it out. Also what should I socket in my helmet/field plate? Somebody suggested 3 of each perfect gems to get the max resistances up since it's hardcore. Should I follow that advice or just put the minion life runes/jah runes in the armor for additional defense?
Also what do i MO onto my amulet/staff/armor/helmet? They all already have the minion life MO'd to them

By the way I also did the level challenge 2. I figured the +1 totem is quite important. Most everyone on hc told me to just skip the lc2, but I watched the video you posted and decided to give it a go. I was superscared but turned out it was actually super easy. Just 2 mouse clicks and voila, done.

Get to level 120 first. Then you should be able to do it. Concerning sockets: I only use maxres gems in lategame as well (except for staff which has +minion damage jewels)

Amulet and rings can be cubed with flat damage reduction. You should go for that.
Concerning other mystic orbs: try to get 75% minion resist and enough resist for yourself. Some defense is nice as well. Don't Mo Total character defense since you already get tons of that from Death Ward and that little bit won't affect you much. You can also get magic find or cold spell damage or minion damage (the more cold spell damage the easier some ubers become. MF is alwas nice. And minion damage can't hurt you either. So all in all Cold spell damage > Magic find > minion damage)
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
Can you explain how am I able to get 20% minion life on a jewel?

Lets say I find an ilvl 99 rare jewel. How many times should I craft it before the ilvl is too low?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kevwar wrote:Can you explain how am I able to get 20% minion life on a jewel?

Lets say I find an ilvl 99 rare jewel. How many times should I craft it before the ilvl is too low?

Jewels can naturally spawn with up to 15% Minion Life. If you're crafting with an Ist Rune, you can get up to 6% more on a perfect roll for 21% Minion Life. One Arcane Crystal from an ilvl 99 jewel is good enough to maintain the bonuses.

ilvl99 - 5% = 94
94 - 5% = 89
89 - 5% = 85 (rounded up)
85 - 5% = 81 (rounded up)
81 - 5% = 77 (rounded up)

You can see there might be some rounding errors, but that's 5 rolls from one arcane crystal. It does the job plenty well enough.

fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Having a ton of fun leveling summoner, can't wait to afk farm items when in destruction lul. Don't people afk farm essences/runestones all the time?
Elbro87
Skeleton
2 | 0
Can you show some picture of your current gear?
I am trying to get the midgame gear atm but i got some problems with farming TA on destruction and i dont know if farming TA on Terror gives anything.