Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
@jwei dunno how that slipped in there. I edited my post.

@bradr If you already have Santa Compana then a +4 amu is best. Lightning arena is always good, however, we mostly need it for Fauztinville

@Rediska Thanks I will add that option as soon as I get there.
Kylrath
Bone Archer
75 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
bradr wrote:do i still need lightening arean for amu for end game??
ive got a fully orbed felblood but i also have a 3sk lvls lightening arean amu

and a 4 skill lvls one with min life and cold dmg and no lightening arean

im thinking ive got santa compan a so dont need 2 more minioons already summon nearly 80
so im thinking the +4skll lvls with min life as primary? and the ligtening arean +3 skill lvls with some flat dr orbs or min life orbs or something to use when lightening arena is specifically required...?
what do you think?

Go with the 4 Skiller. Keep lightning arena amulet tho. Pretty nice skill to have in certain ubers.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
10-4 thanks
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
still dying to fast in duncraig can not use it as a farm spot...think i need a bit more protection and practice to nor get taken out by barrells

in the mean time any other recommendations from anyone.. for possibly less one shot lethal areas that might not have the TA boosted drop rate but that drop better quality SU items(im specificlly trying to get the goetia plate (my MF is 580% for my merc*my main kill source) *so far in TA 100+tries ive only seen 10 sets of body armour in 100 clears and of those one field plate one breast plate and all the rest some version of leather/cloth etc but nothing of the higher end stuff like anceitn or gothic of full ...etc so any recommendations of areas to try and farm that might drop less frequently BUT higher quality would be good
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
removed wrong forum post
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
Rediska wrote:Here is another way, safe how to kill the Quov Tsin
► Show Spoiler

could you post or pm your tactic for killing quov tsin??? in 113?? which is the vers it looks like you used and the one im using

it be nice to see an alt way since so far ive no luck finiding manastorm or kerrigans chest for the psi blast oskill thingy if its not appropraite for you to post it could you mail it to me here/pm it?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
He used slayer oskill from a random marrow staff. My guess is: it can attack around corners as well, hence why e used it. I didn‘t test it yet, but I think it should be pretty solid.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:He used slayer oskill from a random marrow staff. My guess is: it can attack around corners as well, hence why e used it. I didn‘t test it yet, but I think it should be pretty solid.

okay makes sense..
so find a RARE marrow STAFF WITH "SLAYER"(or is it calld "slayer bolt"?) or find manastorm and kerrgans chest

so it basically becomes which items do i find first
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Yes, but you can also gamble marrrow staves or craft them. So it‘s easier to get the slayer oskill.