Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:I got the Terul charm with just the early game gear. It‘s smooth and doesn‘t require any specific strategy. Just don‘t walk away from your totems and keep teleporting around.

cool so lots telporting to keep totems close and farming there shouldnt be a huge challange.. thanks

looking fdorward to the new strat for TA hope post exams life has calmed down for you
first build im really enjoying most at 120 doing the acts on dest and such is an whole new challange
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:-Updated Mercenaries Early game gear (can now reach 40 k defense with early game gear only and much more MF. My total MF on level 120 was 652 if the merc kills something. And that with minimal investment. This is seriously broken.)
-added Ranger merc to the guide (yeah I finally tried her out :D )

at 120 i got to 500% on my merc if you count my pc mf% with lum in all merc gear and 5 orbs in everything except no lum and no mf in the bow..
and mf orbs in all my pc gearbut no lum so i had 160% and the merc has 380% im not sure about risking mf instead of all the nice ist crafted 21 min life +4% cold dmg and i think a 2% str boost .. so i copied it and have my gear all well socketed ...with crafted jewels i have in there now so without trashing that for more mf i have 500-520 mf for merc any suggestion or tricks ive missed..
? and your spoot on for the def ive got 41k on merc following the mo plan on mid /early gear just starting to find sets and su pieces for end game stuff
btw thanks for the guide you and LH guides have got me playing and enjoying a 120 lvl char i hadnt playewd since it was vanila 1.13 d2 and then once thru when it was ultim xi but im having fun this time and really enjoying thanks for all your answers:)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HH so im doing the TA part of BRC again but your last paragrpah confused me did i miss something??!!

where do sewers lvl 1 come in why? not sure i understand the sense of this0
this is the firsty line of the last paragraph of your trail of blood instructions
"Now all you need to do is go into the sewers level 1,.."

why do i need to go to sewers 1st lvl? do you mean halls of dead where the entrance to island of skatra..... is??
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just go anywhere where you can summon your totems. the act 2 sewers entrance is right in the town, and you need to revive your merc anyway and before you go and click on some wp where it‘s possible that you get swarmed, enter those sewers and summon your stuff and done.

BTW: even though the halls of the dead aren‘t called sewers, they practically ARE sewers because they right under lit gholein.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HechtHeftig wrote:BTW: even though the halls of the dead aren‘t called sewers, they practically ARE sewers because they right under lut gholein.

Dry . hills?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
L H wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:BTW: even though the halls of the dead aren‘t called sewers, they practically ARE sewers because they right under lut gholein.

Dry . hills?

What? What are you trying to say? If it‘s about lit gholein: sorry that my phone autocorrects the real name to shit and that I was busy until now so I couldn‘t correct that yet. Haven‘t been at home yet even though My work shift ended 6 hours ago.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You said Halls of the dead are the sewers cause they're under Lut Gholein, but they're under Dry Hills
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Whatever. I‘m through with the world for today anyway
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
decided to test your guide :thumb: ,very quickly came to 3 acts, in shitty things.
question, have you tried experiments with other mercenaries?
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Just go anywhere where you can summon your totems. the act 2 sewers entrance is right in the town, and you need to revive your merc anyway and before you go and click on some wp where it‘s possible that you get swarmed, enter those sewers and summon your stuff and done.

BTW: even though the halls of the dead aren‘t called sewers, they practically ARE sewers because they right under lit gholein.

ahh okay duhs right hjavce to be "out of town to do it that makes
perfect sense gotcha wasnt thinking forgot i couldnt pre summon totems in town to have with me on other side of gates thanks!!!!