Dr. Strangebuff - Summoner Nec

Harski
Prowler
15 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hi,

Maybe im blind or there is no information how to use totems ? How many of each totems should i wear or is it depending alot of place im in ? Does these totems stack or what ?
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
"but beware - the larger your party the more horrors will rise up to defend their master."

i think D.Baal is not suitable for this build or unless?
i tried it but D.Baal always summon much more minions and bosses when u have more minions.
i defeat D.Baal with Melee Necro, so i think respecing to melee is the only way, my opinion though
Muranty
Thunder Beetle
51 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jeffshadows04 wrote:"but beware - the larger your party the more horrors will rise up to defend their master."

i tried it but D.Baal always summon much more minions and bosses when u have more minions.
i defeat D.Baal with Melee Necro, so i think respecing to melee is the only way, my opinion though

Carnage melee necro ?
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Muranty wrote:
Jeffshadows04 wrote:"but beware - the larger your party the more horrors will rise up to defend their master."

Carnage melee necro ?

yeah with pestilence and void archon
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Harski wrote:Hi,

Maybe im blind or there is no information how to use totems ? How many of each totems should i wear or is it depending alot of place im in ? Does these totems stack or what ?

Totems require a corpse to be summoned (use sacrifice to summon corpses). While death fury totem and howling totem don't stack, the other 3 totems can stack their Damage. So 1 of each death fury and howling totem is good. You can summon up to 4 totems (5 once you finished lvl challenge 2) so use the rest of your free slots to summon frostclaw totem.

For some areas, where you need to kill a boss fast, it's better to summon 5 frostclaw totems. (Like judgement day)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
updated Azmodan, Chapel of Vanity, and Fauzt, and added some new strategy for TA
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How much better did minions get with the higher health cap? What kind of health do your rampagors have now?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Right now I'm still using honorific gloves and belt. And I can still improve my staff, since it's not made with 5 +20% minion life jewels.

The rampagors have around 60k life. So I can't say much.

However, my priestess merc does about 14 k damage. (11k in previous patch) because of the buffed vindicate and mark of the wild proc on bow. The merc has really become stronger and fauzt is now really a piece of cake. It's much faster now.

I think doing fauzt before looking for a goetia plate in TA is very possible.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What about the nerf to frost totem how bad was the nerf?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
So far it's no problem At all. With bad gear I still reach 1100 damage atm (before that it was around 1300) so it's a decline of 10-20%. You can notice it, but it's not much of a problem.