Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You basically already listed the advantages. Klaatu is perfect for fauzt. It also adds elemental damage and poison damage

Black dwarf is nice because of the -elemental resist of enemies.

And dyers eye is good for more physical damage.

IMO klaatu is the best amu from the listed ones, but you can try which amu gives the best killspeed.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:You basically already listed the advantages. Klaatu is perfect for fauzt. It also adds elemental damage and poison damage

Black dwarf is nice because of the -elemental resist of enemies.

And dyers eye is good for more physical damage.

IMO klaatu is the best amu from the listed ones, but you can try which amu gives the best killspeed.

RE: duncraig when i get to it i might ask you about the mini boss seals needed and ring im looking for
but thats way beyond me right now..

so

what do you think of arch bish lamen amulet?? ? that seems a good all rounder giving stat boost and elm damage... ohh serious question it says it gives a % boost to rrainbow damage all elems..
now would that only apply to any elemental damage my bow does like boosting the bows 300-400 cold?? by 20% lets say... or would that also apply to the DFT elemental damage added
im assuming the merc gets the dft damage adds so would having an amu like arch bish lamen that boost rainbow by say 20%
boost all the dft damage as well as boosting any elem damage the bow had? see im not totally clear on some of the interactions

hmm im not sure i can measure killspeed well til ive practiced a particular uber/heroic a few times and than id probably have to play a few times with each amu to see which really preforms best
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
omg infernal; machine supe4r easy... first time died my fault i let myself get swarmed dont think im teleporting frequently enough anyways i checked the infernal spawner.. found it was cold immune LOL1of course my luck so re rolled map.. BAM!! dead and done in 10 seconds..
long as it isnt cold immune its peice of cake cold immune doable but would be salower since couldnt use frost totems
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
okay help with chapel of vanity!!? ive watc hed vid but my mapo seems 180 deg twisted.//. i enter from the west/left side of screen when i go down stairs and the benchs etc are all to the wesrt i couldntr possibly get to the starting positions you show on the right without several leaps
should i jusyt follow your vid but rotating postions 180 in my head so first ante chamber to main cahpel then.. by the second row of benchs.. on left instead of right...then instead of bottom slightly off center top slightly off center.. then top center on the dias..area.. etc.. mimicing the vid but compensatiing fot eh 180deg shift? i seem to get to the top off center and between there and moving to the dias.. i die can you elaborate on what im looking for as my cues to jump to the top/bottom off center position and then to the dias*move before directly on the orb*
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
There are pillars in the chapel of vaniy. You "just" have to hide behind one and let the lightning beam go past you without you getting hurt. Then, when the crystal ball stops throwing the lazer, teleport to the south/west of it and wait for it to die. Then kill the rest.

I assume you have Santa Compana and Goetia Plate already? Because you need the Santa Compana to survive in there (more minions--> better chance to block the lightning with a minion)
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:There are pillars in the chapel of vaniy. You "just" have to hide behind one and let the lightning beam go past you without you getting hurt. Then, when the crystal ball stops throwing the lazer, teleport to the south/west of it and wait for it to die. Then kill the rest.

I assume you have Santa Compana and Goetia Plate already? Because you need the Santa Compana to survive in there (more minions--> better chance to block the lightning with a minion)

ahh no ive got 3 laz armour set pieces incl the body armour but not the rune or goitia okay ill do something else first .. did buther and infern machine easy.. will do some act 3 areas that are rated easy first and dont seem to have a lot to them other than "dont be stupid" and hit and runs into fautz and Ta for goitia plate and ghal rune

btw is there other ways to gain skill points? ive used 3 dogmas for 3 skill signets and ive gotten the reward for the act 2 quest 1.. for a skill point or 2..
just wondered if there were others asidce from +necro lvls or +all skills etc
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Here are the Quests that you should always do with every character in every difficulty level:

act 1 quest 1 (grants 1 skill point)
act 1 quest 5 (grants 1 upgrade from normal item to rare)
act 2 quest 1 (grants 1 skill point)
act 3 quest 1 (grants +20 life)
act 3 quest 4 (grants 5 stat points)
act 4 quest 1 (grants 2 skill points)
act 5 quest 3 (grants 10 all resist and a rare amu)

That will give you in total:
12 skill points
15 stat points
60 life
and 30 all resist.

Btw: I listed the ubers in my guide in the correct order. That means there are ubers that you can do before you gain your midgame gear and ubers that you should only do after you gain your midgame gear if you're new to the game. The latter is listed after the fauztinville part.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Here are the Quests that you should always do with every character in every difficulty level:

act 1 quest 1 (grants 1 skill point)
act 1 quest 5 (grants 1 upgrade from normal item to rare)
act 2 quest 1 (grants 1 skill point)
act 3 quest 1 (grants +20 life)
act 3 quest 4 (grants 5 stat points)
act 4 quest 1 (grants 2 skill points)
act 5 quest 3 (grants 10 all resist and a rare amu)

That will give you in total:
12 skill points
15 stat points
60 life
and 30 all resist.

Btw: I listed the ubers in my guide in the correct order. That means there are ubers that you can do before you gain your midgame gear and ubers that you should only do after you gain your midgame gear if you're new to the game. The latter is listed after the fauztinville part.

re quest list for bonus
done those

and re the
yeah i figured that out re:uber my brain is pretty non linear but i did realize that okay this wasnt bad editing or randomly thrown together as he felt like doing em or had time to figure out strats......he actually means pre mid game and post mid game equip and with end game LOL
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
got it
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
omg santa compana!! best staff ever!! took a few rerolls like 10 to get +10 skills +19 minions* 20 being max and .. other stats near the high end....*sucked to lose 3 lvls *from +13 to +10 but omg 25+ of each minion type 75-80 total on screen awesome!!!! more than makes up for the 1k top end of range frost totem drop from 700-1290 to 700-1150 dammhardest thing now is sometimes finding my PC in all the meat sheilding now i think i could maybe do chapel of vanity but need to do ta first and get the 3rd piece of laz armour*thought i had 3 only had head and belt *or gotia ... def need to farm TA in hit and runs to get that so i can start doing content past the midgame mark damm thats a kick ass staff 185% min life after the 5 21%min life ist crafted jewels and the staffs 60% bonus and then 20% min life from 5 orbs 105 jewels 20 from orbs and 60 from santa comp staff min life stat./.. awesome!!now i just need to find laz belt and cap with max +skil lvls both peices i have are +1 or +2 instead of +2 +3 so not getting full benefit.. and the only lightening arean amu i have has no skill lvls boost:( my rings are decent +1 skill and +24% to min life without orbing etc.. but def need to find a amu