Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
should i be looking for a sacred long WAR bow or a sacred long BATTLE bow, as the pic and and what you wrote are 2 different things
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
notforkeeps wrote:should i be looking for a sacred long WAR bow or a sacred long BATTLE bow, as the pic and and what you wrote are 2 different things

Long war bow. Does more damage.
y4gmi
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Maybe short war bow? Only 2 less damage while 10 less base speed and less dex requirment?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
notforkeeps wrote:should i be looking for a sacred long WAR bow or a sacred long BATTLE bow, as the pic and and what you wrote are 2 different things

War bows have a higher base damage and are thus better as you can get more damage from a crafted war bow.
Ghonn
Skeleton
2 | 0
This build and patch has been super fun. I picked up median first time in years and first started with a sorceress but she began to struggle at the beginning of destruction. I had not read guides, nor did I remember much about the mod.

Then I picked up this build, and boy did it make a difference! Am now able to farm Dest TA quite reliably, yet slowly. Haven't gotten the whole mid-game gear scraped together yet.

I actually managed to find sacred rare marrow staff and began shrine crafting it, and also have a quite nice crafted long battle bow for my merc. However, I was wondering what would happen if I find a sacred long war bow of any kind, make it normal and then imbue at Charsi to convert it rare? Because, for the love of god, that damn thing just does not drop, along with Goetia plate.
Would it be usable for shrine crafting? Ilvl high enough?

Also: I found Idol of Rygnar, a SSU mask, which has +200% enhanced weapon dmg and some dex. It boosted the damage of my merc far beyond my abandon crafted sacred helm, but lacks defence. Haven't seen a better option for my merc yet. Sorry, I don't know how to link items from database.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Ghonn wrote:This build and patch has been super fun. I picked up median first time in years and first started with a sorceress but she began to struggle at the beginning of destruction. I had not read guides, nor did I remember much about the mod.

Then I picked up this build, and boy did it make a difference! Am now able to farm Dest TA quite reliably, yet slowly. Haven't gotten the whole mid-game gear scraped together yet.

I actually managed to find sacred rare marrow staff and began shrine crafting it, and also have a quite nice crafted long battle bow for my merc. However, I was wondering what would happen if I find a sacred long war bow of any kind, make it normal and then imbue at Charsi to convert it rare? Because, for the love of god, that damn thing just does not drop, along with Goetia plate.
Would it be usable for shrine crafting? Ilvl high enough?

Also: I found Idol of Rygnar, a SSU mask, which has +200% enhanced weapon dmg and some dex. It boosted the damage of my merc far beyond my abandon crafted sacred helm, but lacks defence. Haven't seen a better option for my merc yet. Sorry, I don't know how to link items from database.

In the menu above the box where you write in, there's a sword. Click there. Then a tab will open, where you can search for an item. Click on it and it's put in your text box.

Yes, you can use catalys of destruction and Charsi to make an item rare. It doesn't affect your item level.

Defense is a bit of a hassle for the merc sadly. I guess you could respec to a lazy nec for a safer and faster TA run. That doesn't require your merc. It only requires you to have lots of life after each kill which you can get from
Xazax
. Click here for the link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6103

concerning Lazy nec: If you don't have natasha's or Goetia Plate yet, use a
Dragonheart

Dragonheart
Body Armors

'OhmThulFal'
Runeword Level: 70
+2 to All Skills
30% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
30% Block Speed
45% Hit Recovery
+1.625% Enhanced Defense (Based on Character Level)
5% to Dexterity
+(550 to 650) to Life
Cold Resist +25%
Ghonn
Skeleton
2 | 0
Thank you! And that lazy nec build looks ridiculous, in a good way. Might have to give it a go some time.
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
HechtHeftig wrote:
Yes, you can use catalys of destruction and Charsi to make an item rare. It doesn't affect your item level.

A good point to note here is that (unless the data has been changed for Median compared to vanila LoD) Charsi will give back the item of ilvl which equals the formula:
ilvl item from Imbue = Char ilvl + 4. Cap is set on 99ilvl regardless, so theoritacly in median a Char of lvl 95 and 120 will receive same ilvl 99 item.

The point is that you can't make new character, level it to lvl 8 (that's the requirement of being able to complete Charsi's quest, unless in Median it is different) and then imbue your item given from higher lvl char and get ilvl item of 99 back from the smith. In this case item would have ilvl of 12 (maximum amount of affixes for ilvl 12 item: Item level 1-30: 40% chance of 1 affix and 20% chance each of 2, 3 or 4 affixes - Taken from Median wiki).

If anyone is seeking additional info about Imbue, little guide (its based on LoD) here.
LewisD
Invader
8 | 0
Rathma's Blessing

Rathma's Blessing
Circlets

'OrtGlaThulGla'
Runeword Level: 100
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
+50% to Summoned Minion Life
+25% to Summoned Minion Damage
+50% to Summoned Minion Resistances
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +50%
+10 Cold Absorb
(15 to 20)% Magic Find
any clue to what sinner does hp damage and how many you can have

trading 25% damage for another summon and +1 more skill over laz
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rathma's blessing is mainly used for the 50% minion resist. With that + quov Tsin charm + brenmtown upgrade, you're at 80% minion resist, which is above the cap, so you don't have to worry about getting that anywhere else on gear