Guide to Triune boss fight

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Boban
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Agreed on purify, but Lucion is in my opinion very cool fight once you know what you are doing. Those unique mechanics are fun, it is something else from what you are doing all the time and kinda necessary to keep things fresh. Same for Valthek fight, it is totally different from everything else and I love it (not the set hunting tho XD).
ILoseControl
Azure Drake
178 | 18
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Triune boss fight was nerfed to oblivion, I really couldn't stand it when it was introduced, but right now it is cakewalk if you know how to do it and I don't see why they should change it any further. I don't find anything wrong with purify either. All builds in purify fights are equal with the exception of specific class abilities like having more avoid, bigger lifepool, defense, free combat speeds, etc.
Berkabus1
Abomination
151 | 8
ILoseControl wrote:Triune boss fight was nerfed to oblivion, I really couldn't stand it when it was introduced, but right now it is cakewalk if you know how to do it and I don't see why they should change it any further. I don't find anything wrong with purify either. All builds in purify fights are equal with the exception of specific class abilities like having more avoid, bigger lifepool, defense, free combat speeds, etc.


Just cuz its nerfed. Not challenging at all. And purify bosses SHOULD be equal to all. Feels so vanilla d2 that only assassins are able to Shine at these.
Berkabus1
Abomination
151 | 8
Boban wrote:Agreed on purify, but Lucion is in my opinion very cool fight once you know what you are doing. Those unique mechanics are fun, it is something else from what you are doing all the time and kinda necessary to keep things fresh. Same for Valthek fight, it is totally different from everything else and I love it (not the set hunting tho XD).


Dont get me started on the set hunt.. seriously once you finished the Map u never want to do it again, ni challange But the maze is just meh :-8
Istaryu
Sand Maggot
1130 | 28
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Honsetly, the problem with the fight is that its bugged as hell. People do what they think is right, and it is right, but the aura on the tome bugs out and they dont know why they cant do damage to Lucion.
ILoseControl
Azure Drake
178 | 18
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:Triune boss fight was nerfed to oblivion, I really couldn't stand it when it was introduced, but right now it is cakewalk if you know how to do it and I don't see why they should change it any further. I don't find anything wrong with purify either. All builds in purify fights are equal with the exception of specific class abilities like having more avoid, bigger lifepool, defense, free combat speeds, etc.


Just cuz its nerfed. Not challenging at all. And purify bosses SHOULD be equal to all. Feels so vanilla d2 that only assassins are able to Shine at these.

Yes, all bosses SHOULD theoretically be equal to all. SHOULD we have 8x the same class then? Because that doesn't seem like class variability at all to me. You can't achieve a total balance.. of course different classes will have different buffs or passives. I've done 200 Lazarus runs on my last season with a paladin, that doesn't sound like an assassin to me.
Berkabus1
Abomination
151 | 8
ILoseControl wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:Triune boss fight was nerfed to oblivion, I really couldn't stand it when it was introduced, but right now it is cakewalk if you know how to do it and I don't see why they should change it any further. I don't find anything wrong with purify either. All builds in purify fights are equal with the exception of specific class abilities like having more avoid, bigger lifepool, defense, free combat speeds, etc.


Just cuz its nerfed. Not challenging at all. And purify bosses SHOULD be equal to all. Feels so vanilla d2 that only assassins are able to Shine at these.

Yes, all bosses SHOULD theoretically be equal to all. SHOULD we have 8x the same class then? Because that doesn't seem like class variability at all to me. You can't achieve a total balance.. of course different classes will have different buffs or passives. I've done 200 Lazarus runs on my last season with a paladin, that doesn't sound like an assassin to me.


No. Make all characters kick assassin or smiters then were back to the magic of childhood ! Woho
Boban
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Berkabus1 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:Triune boss fight was nerfed to oblivion, I really couldn't stand it when it was introduced, but right now it is cakewalk if you know how to do it and I don't see why they should change it any further. I don't find anything wrong with purify either. All builds in purify fights are equal with the exception of specific class abilities like having more avoid, bigger lifepool, defense, free combat speeds, etc.


Just cuz its nerfed. Not challenging at all. And purify bosses SHOULD be equal to all. Feels so vanilla d2 that only assassins are able to Shine at these.

Yes, all bosses SHOULD theoretically be equal to all. SHOULD we have 8x the same class then? Because that doesn't seem like class variability at all to me. You can't achieve a total balance.. of course different classes will have different buffs or passives. I've done 200 Lazarus runs on my last season with a paladin, that doesn't sound like an assassin to me.


No. Make all characters kick assassin or smiters then were back to the magic of childhood ! Woho


You forgot about hammerdins! :puke: :puke: