Ice Elementalist (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
User avatar
Dru
Balrog
139 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
- thanks for the feedback. much appreciated.
- Fixed majority of errors.
- If you have any questions feel free to let me know :)
User avatar
magashiro
Destroyer
7 | 0
I believe that it's better to craft zod jewels instead of using storm shard (ugh) or going for ghal runes... If you're missing some pierce, then it's cool to use thai runes, but zod jewels can give up to 4% cold dmg, up to 15 energy factor, up to 2% energy bonus and fhr/fcr/fbr

Edit: following this guide on this new season to try it out
User avatar
Dru
Balrog
139 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
magashiro wrote:I believe that it's better to craft zod jewels instead of using storm shard (ugh) or going for ghal runes... If you're missing some pierce, then it's cool to use thai runes, but zod jewels can give up to 4% cold dmg, up to 15 energy factor, up to 2% energy bonus and fhr/fcr/fbr

Edit: following this guide on this new season to try it out


I agree, if you have enough pierce Crafted Jewels are better than Storm Shards.
I'm fully aware what Crafted Jewels can offer, Ill put Crafted Jewels listed as Optional Jewel Sockets.
Thanks for the heads up. Didn't notice i didn't put Crafted Jewels as some of the Socket Fillers.

- Enjoy the season, let me know if you need help with anything. :)
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
LL on Atanna? Does something leech?
User avatar
Dru
Balrog
139 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rcarson15 wrote:LL on Atanna? Does something leech?


yea, adding 5x LL on Attana -----> 2x Zan Esu Jewels in there or Crafted Jewels ----->
Arcane Hunger
Arcane Hunger
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a One Handed Weapon
with at least 15% Life Leech to Add Bonus
All Life Leech transformed to +20% Spell Damage
Item Cannot be Unsocketed
(Max 1 Use per Item)
+10 Required Level
( this is the reason for adding LL ) - you need 15% LL in order to gain access to the 25% Spell damage
User avatar
physics
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
cool guide, still waiting for that giyua video though :coolstorybob:
User avatar
Dru
Balrog
139 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
physics wrote:cool guide, still waiting for that giyua video though :coolstorybob:

looooooooool! i know :(. ill try my best haha.

- Uploaded fight for Giyua Ghost Trance.
yagun4eg
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dru wrote:
rcarson15 wrote:LL on Atanna? Does something leech?


yea, adding 5x LL on Attana -----> 2x Zan Esu Jewels in there or Crafted Jewels ----->
Arcane Hunger
Arcane Hunger
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a One Handed Weapon
with at least 15% Life Leech to Add Bonus
All Life Leech transformed to +20% Spell Damage
Item Cannot be Unsocketed
(Max 1 Use per Item)
+10 Required Level
( this is the reason for adding LL ) - you need 15% LL in order to gain access to the 25% Spell damage


LL for sorc - what is it? +Life after each Kill or another?
I', cant find it.
User avatar
Dru
Balrog
139 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
yagun4eg wrote:
Dru wrote:
rcarson15 wrote:LL on Atanna? Does something leech?


yea, adding 5x LL on Attana -----> 2x Zan Esu Jewels in there or Crafted Jewels ----->
Arcane Hunger
Arcane Hunger
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a One Handed Weapon
with at least 15% Life Leech to Add Bonus
All Life Leech transformed to +20% Spell Damage
Item Cannot be Unsocketed
(Max 1 Use per Item)
+10 Required Level
( this is the reason for adding LL ) - you need 15% LL in order to gain access to the 25% Spell damage


LL for sorc - what is it? +Life after each Kill or another?
I', cant find it.



Here's an image of it sorry. its under this.
Image
yagun4eg
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dru wrote:
yagun4eg wrote:
Dru wrote:
rcarson15 wrote:LL on Atanna? Does something leech?


yea, adding 5x LL on Attana -----> 2x Zan Esu Jewels in there or Crafted Jewels ----->
Arcane Hunger
Arcane Hunger
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a One Handed Weapon
with at least 15% Life Leech to Add Bonus
All Life Leech transformed to +20% Spell Damage
Item Cannot be Unsocketed
(Max 1 Use per Item)
+10 Required Level
( this is the reason for adding LL ) - you need 15% LL in order to gain access to the 25% Spell damage


LL for sorc - what is it? +Life after each Kill or another?
I', cant find it.



Here's an image of it sorry. its under this.
Image


t.y. i thought it didn't work