Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Probably still shapeshifter imo. Having a necrolyte is kinda pointless if you already have forceblast from either attanna key or you casting it yourself. You get better use using something else. Could be totally wrong maybe the Bloodmage just completely outshines the rest lol.

* investing into a blood mage mercenary more. testing it out. i think it might be BIS Mercenary.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
What are you guys doing with the wormhole? Energy untill you're at 2k or if you have enough energy life/mana?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:What are you guys doing with the wormhole? Energy untill you're at 2k or if you have enough energy life/mana?

xD i haven't even touched mine i think. what i was going to do was life/mana and maybe combat speed or even some +1 sorc skills if they still exist
kurs_x5
Cultist
23 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which is more powerful, this or melee sorc?
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Dru wrote:xD i haven't even touched mine i think. what i was going to do was life/mana and maybe combat speed or even some +1 sorc skills if they still exist

Hmm, I guess ill go mf for now, As nice as this build is it serously lacks mf without sacrificing effectiveness :P.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Opgedronken wrote:
Dru wrote:xD i haven't even touched mine i think. what i was going to do was life/mana and maybe combat speed or even some +1 sorc skills if they still exist

Hmm, I guess ill go mf for now, As nice as this build is it serously lacks mf without sacrificing effectiveness :P.

I went energy wormhole so i can use ice runes and craft jewels whilst still getting to 2k energy with plenty left over for vit dump. I swap out my dementia and black dwarf for Liliths and in for the kill when im farming. I hardly lose any effectives. Essentially swapping pierce for mf. I'm at -135 in farm gear and -170 in full endgame. 249%mf and 69%mf respectively. Mf wormhole not worth it in my opinion. Either energy or life/mana
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yo nice mf. :) try not to exceed 250% theres dimminishing returns . you start seeing repetitive items i think at 350%.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
More is usually better, if it's still the same curve as vanilla diablo that is.
From 100 to 200 mf you gain 40 unique mf and from 200 to 300 you still gain 25.
After 300 it ges a bit less interesting, but up to around 300 it's a nice increase.
Although median has a lot more non unique items that are worth farming for, so I'm sure theres a sweet spot somewhere :P.
loreth2021
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
Cah23 wrote:
Opgedronken wrote:

I went energy wormhole so i can use ice runes and craft jewels whilst still getting to 2k energy with plenty left over for vit dump. I swap out my dementia and black dwarf for Liliths and in for the kill when im farming. I hardly lose any effectives. Essentially swapping pierce for mf. I'm at -135 in farm gear and -170 in full endgame. 249%mf and 69%mf respectively. Mf wormhole not worth it in my opinion. Either energy or life/mana

any link to your armory for mf equip? thanks;-)
mtq1234
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
A quick question, my sor is already 1000/1000 in spell focus, then which trophy should I use for the sleep? I'm considering the kaba trophy with -10% resist