Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
PitStains
Balrog
122 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what is AA and CSPD?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
all attribute ?? i think // cold spell damage
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:Opinion on 1% aa 4% csd vs 2% energy 4% csd crafted jewels for
Endgame? I feel like 1% aa might be better for labs as it’ll net you
More life and that 2000 energy ceiling should be easy enough to hit with end game gear. Curious if I’m wrong on the math.

you will need to scale into cspd % more for labs cus u start taking damage hits near t8. (loss of damage) . dont see aa being better than that because spell damage is uncapped you can scale as high as you want with it.

You’re getting 4% csd with both jewels. I meant a jewel that has both 1% aa and 4% csd jewel vs a jewel with both 2% eng and 4% csd

My logic is with end game gear + an energy wormhole, that 2k energy should be easy to hit. So I was thinking socketing with 1% aa instead of 2% eng jewels would net you more vitality/life while still hitting 2k energy relatively easy.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:
More life and that 2000 energy ceiling should be easy enough to hit with end game gear. Curious if I’m wrong on the math.

you will need to scale into cspd % more for labs cus u start taking damage hits near t8. (loss of damage) . dont see aa being better than that because spell damage is uncapped you can scale as high as you want with it.

You’re getting 4% csd with both jewels. I meant a jewel that has both 1% aa and 4% csd jewel vs a jewel with both 2% eng and 4% csd

My logic is with end game gear + an energy wormhole, that 2k energy should be easy to hit. So I was thinking socketing with 1% aa instead of 2% eng jewels would net you more vitality/life while still hitting 2k energy relatively easy.

ah okay i get you. i think going like CSPD % / breakpoints / Spell focus / 1%AA jewels would be better. if its even possible to get all those rolls. **(edited double posted)**
Edited by Dru 1 year.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:

if you can get those rolls on a jewel then that solves everything, but they changed alot of the rolls on jewels so it might not be possible to even get % AA now or even Breakpoints %.
Cah23
Grubber
321 | 2
Dru wrote:
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:

if you can get those rolls on a jewel then that solves everything, but they changed alot of the rolls on jewels so it might not be possible to even get % AA now or even Breakpoints %.

They did? Damn, I haven’t played median for the past couple seasons. I’m about to start up again this weekend. When did they change the rolls on jewel crafting?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:
Dru wrote:
Cah23 wrote:
Dru wrote:

They did? Damn, I haven’t played median for the past couple seasons. I’m about to start up again this weekend. When did they change the rolls on jewel crafting?

last season or this season im pretty sure. instead of % AA i think its just flat AA now.
gnegueba
Imp
4 | 0
Hello, i Saw that in this Guide gloves and boots belong to te druida, How do you use them in sorceres?
BearableBear
Stone Warrior
33 | 3
gnegueba wrote:Hello, i Saw that in this Guide gloves and boots belong to te druida, How do you use them in sorceres?

those are just part of a druid set but it doesnt mean that others cant use it

unless the item specifies that its druid only any class can use it
gnegueba
Imp
4 | 0
BearableBear wrote:
gnegueba wrote:Hello, i Saw that in this Guide gloves and boots belong to te druida, How do you use them in sorceres?

those are just part of a druid set but it doesnt mean that others cant use it

unless the item specifies that its druid only any class can use it

In that Guide It says to use these parte of the druida. O didn't understand