Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hey Dru, do you feel the physical resist from Lore gloves with Sprit boots makes a huge difference? I'm looking to optimize and I've reached the conclusion the best piece for gloves (and possibly boots as well) is a solid craft with -25% cold (15 from gloves, 5 from sacred craft, another 5 from sacred blessing) and if I get lucky, I could also get +2 skills on it and up to +30% cold damage and even +30 spell focus, but all four seem exceedingly unlikely. Nonetheless , for pierce cap, it seems like a tantalizing alternative! And there will be plenty of room to MO an additional 10% cold and 30 spell focus. And if I were so lucky, maybe I could repeat that success with some boots as well. However .... The only area I am truly lacking in happens to be physical resist making some uber levels a game of dodge ball, hence my question. I guess I'm asking specifically for labs since I haven't really run then much yet .
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Taem wrote:Hey Dru, do you feel the physical resist from Lore gloves with Sprit boots makes a huge difference? I'm looking to optimize and I've reached the conclusion the best piece for gloves (and possibly boots as well) is a solid craft with -25% cold (15 from gloves, 5 from sacred craft, another 5 from sacred blessing) and if I get lucky, I could also get +2 skills on it and up to +30% cold damage and even +30 spell focus, but all four seem exceedingly unlikely. Nonetheless , for pierce cap, it seems like a tantalizing alternative! And there will be plenty of room to MO an additional 10% cold and 30 spell focus. And if I were so lucky, maybe I could repeat that success with some boots as well. However .... The only area I am truly lacking in happens to be physical resist making some uber levels a game of dodge ball, hence my question. I guess I'm asking specifically for labs since I haven't really run then much yet .

sorry for my completely late responses , I have been away and pcless for months and I am barely returning as we speak. If you do come across this message i do send my sincere regards for you wasting a laz trophy frag on the set as the set isnt worth that much :( . I really did mean to update my mid game gear to crafted gear last season , but as you are now aware , I was PCless. My pc broke and I had to send it in for repairs so I was unable to rework the guide or make any edits until now. This season will be the season i change and update everything to its newest content. I am glad you found workarounds for mid game gear , maybe we can discuss in private more detail on what you used possibly. As for the Lorekeepers and spirit walker boots making a huge impact on your endgame output is not worth HEAVY investment , unless you had the currency for it . like I said I will be changing everything and updating this upcoming season . The only good thing about the spirit walkers is mainly for the spell focus tbh other than that you can get the pierce from crafted boots . - I am looking forward toward your response , sincerely Dru.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm more than sure - ppl have to write totally new guides for S2.0. Different point distribution trees, new and revamped skills , whatever.
Pascal_25
Skeleton
2 | 0
I will test this build but with wintry majesty
OzakiDesu
Acid Prince
48 | 4
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Ruubel wrote:I'm more than sure - ppl have to write totally new guides for S2.0. Different point distribution trees, new and revamped skills , whatever.

Well some characters where completely redone so yes. lol
Cuubi
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey,
why was the Ubers part removed?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
videos are back. Wish everyone the best and good luck!
- Sincerely, Dru
Edited by Dru 2 years.
Buffie
Imp
4 | 0
Hello! All the videos are private, can I ask why is that?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Buffie wrote:Hello! All the videos are private, can I ask why is that?

really? fixing them right now. Should be updated in 5-10 minutes.
iseraph
Skeleton
2 | 0
WIll there be a 2.0 update? :)