Ice Battle Mage (Cold Sorc)

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mobious1 wrote:
Dru wrote:
mobious1 wrote:Hello my first sorc in median XL can u check my stats and gear if u have time i can do fautzville but not easy my dps not enough i think
https://imgur.com/a/TUBEcBf
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mobiousxxx

yea sure
- in your boots, craft some new jewels using ZOD , you wanna look for (EF / 4% Cold Spell Damage / Energy % / FHR | FBR | FCR)
- i also noticed your skill tree is not using the End game setup. you miss out on using the Vengeful Power synergies.

Vengeful Power gives you
20% phys resist
Life
and Spell Damage %

Update
-Remade majority of video's using Abyss and because of poor Quality issues.

but im confused about endgame tree yesterday i saw with Baneblade lol uptaded ?

ah yea, i was messing around with skills attempting to do The Void "Rathma Supremacy" charm. required me to change skills up . but its updated for sure now. just follow the pictures not the link to my notarmory.
mobious1
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Dru wrote:
mobious1 wrote:
Dru wrote:
mobious1 wrote:Hello my first sorc in median XL can u check my stats and gear if u have time i can do fautzville but not easy my dps not enough i think
https://imgur.com/a/TUBEcBf
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Mobiousxxx

yea sure
- in your boots, craft some new jewels using ZOD , you wanna look for (EF / 4% Cold Spell Damage / Energy % / FHR | FBR | FCR)
- i also noticed your skill tree is not using the End game setup. you miss out on using the Vengeful Power synergies.

Vengeful Power gives you
20% phys resist
Life
and Spell Damage %

Update
-Remade majority of video's using Abyss and because of poor Quality issues.

but im confused about endgame tree yesterday i saw with Baneblade lol uptaded ?

ah yea, i was messing around with skills attempting to do The Void "Rathma Supremacy" charm. required me to change skills up . but its updated for sure now. just follow the pictures not the link to my notarmory.

Okey i did changes on my tree can u check it please if u have time thanks a lot for advices!
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mobious1 wrote:Okey i did changes on my tree can u check it please if u have time thanks a lot for advices!

- yeah looks good.
- Now all you gotta do is get hit by a monster and let Vengeful Power Activate.
- Your Damage should increase if you check your stats again.
cloudscraper
Invader
9 | 0
if I find myself too squishy, should I Switch to warp armor even without zan esu items?
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cloudscraper wrote:if I find myself too squishy, should I Switch to warp armor even without zan esu items?

- Before you decide to mess around with the skills.
- Make sure your resistances are capped / maxxed out
- if that doesnt help, id recommend going fire/cold over light/cold (only if you have Vaetia's Wall). You gotta max living flame for the insane amount of life and life regen . then several point's in firedance. That way you regain ur missing damage by using / casting firedance.
- If not, Lightning/Cold would be best if you wanna get tanky , youd just have to manage getting damage from other sources.
Edited by Dru 3 years.
shabopmc
Destroyer
7 | 0
I really
I'm really thinking about switching to fire / cold, because man, I really love firestrike and the flamefront range :)
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shabopmc wrote:I really
I'm really thinking about switching to fire / cold, because man, I really love firestrike and the flamefront range :)

yeah , feel free :)
there's probably two ways you can build it.
Crafted Gear
Or the exclusive Radiance Setup if you are going full Fire (main) / Cold (support)
shabopmc
Destroyer
7 | 0
Dru wrote:
shabopmc wrote:I really

yeah , feel free :)
there's probably two ways you can build it.
Crafted Gear
Or the exclusive Radiance Setup if you are going full Fire (main) / Cold (support)

Sure, I'll go for crafted gear first, when I get Radiance, I'll lead to specific gear
cloudscraper
Invader
9 | 0
Dru wrote:
cloudscraper wrote:if I find myself too squishy, should I Switch to warp armor even without zan esu items?

- if that doesnt help, id recommend going fire/cold over light/cold (only if you have Vaetia's Wall). You gotta max living flame for the insane amount of life and life regen . then several point's in firedance. That way you regain ur missing damage by using / casting firedance.
- If not, Lightning/Cold would be best if you wanna get tanky , youd just have to manage getting damage from other sources.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Vastatrix I progressed with some 115 charms, a few signets, completed all 105/110 charms... ;)
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
cloudscraper wrote:
Dru wrote:

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Vastatrix I progressed with some 115 charms, a few signets, completed all 105/110 charms... ;)

Can't tell what you have inside each socket on your items. Not Armory doesnt show it. I assume energy runes? or are they crafted?

Either way, if you have any more trouble let me know :)