Eltrius wrote:Hey dru, nice guide, really wanna try this since I stop playing for some reasons, Just wanna know, is it make the difference start with (talking to 2º tree) poison against of fire, i think light is ok in mid, or I can make the change as my game play style, or is a big difference?
- Fire/Cold using Zan esu set still works.
- just put like a few points into firedance til its like on a 2 second Cooldown.
- max living flame.
- ill try uploading the fire/cold setup for Zan Esu set.
* Uploaded another option for using that set.
Cakeshop wrote:always thanks for your guide.
do you think ice tomb is better than Armor of the Old Religion?
- I personally like icetomb better because it gives you more pierce and its less stat requirements, meaning you can put more points into energy.
- However, you will find yourself with way more damage using Armor of Old Religion. its a great armor.
its just the Dexterity Requirements are like 722 and thats really high . You'd have to put alot of points into Dexterity or maybe make a Energy wormhole to kinda balance it out.
cloudscraper wrote:Hello Dru, here I am with the updates!
level 121 now.
Fixed my sockets, have Thai runes and Topazes only.
Reset my stats and redistributed them taking into account new trinkets.
Got all 105- 110-115 trinkets in my inventory.
Tried a couple of the 120 ones, but felt very very weak for those.
Tried Teganze, but my ability to progress through monsters is extremely slow due to lots of cold immune and still not high penetration (89%).
Got absolutely 0 drops from the "Mid_game-zann esu" gear set and 0 drops from the "End_Game" gear set, so I am still stuck on tiered uniques as one week or so ago.
I feel a little lost.
1. I have done 10-12 runs in Kurast 3000 B.A., they dropped a lot of sacred sets, but none of the one I actually need. I have troubles in finding out what might have market and what does not, is checking on discord trading section the only real way?
2. In your walkthrough, you suggest Duncraig or Teganze over lvl 120. I will immediately go try Duncraig ,but Teganze seems very slow and frustrating in progressing, albeit not extremely risky: should I just accept it and try to reach the central boss platform?
3. I am still a long way from finishing my signets of learning, only 70 acquired. How highly should I prioritize them?
Thanks for the awesome guide, the support, and the good experience I am having in Median XL
Edit: duncraig seems a little more doable: is the explosion from slain souls triggered on death? That hurts me a lot
- yea coming across the set early on is not impossible but somewhat a long process. so i suggest either just selling the items you find ,
- disenchanting the set pieces into sigs and selling those could help too
- Also, i am trying my best to work on a crafting setup for mid game for those who cannot find Zan Esu set early on.
- you can try crafting some items using Sacred Shrines. (keep the early & end game skill tree) <--- will help with physical resist since you wont have any using crafted.
- Teganze is a really like a side option if you got the pierce and resist for it. I listed it there because some people absolutely hate duncraig and would rather go elsewhere to level.