Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OverSky wrote:I'm playing fire sorc version so far, but only just reach 120. The damage is good, however due to taking Vengeful Power, defense is almost non-existence.

I'm having a hard time imagine how the build can survive the heavy hitters uber like Kingdom of Shadows, Toraja, Vizjun or Bremmtown. Are those actually possible for us?

Fauzt/Bremm, Toraja are no problem. For Bremm you can spam flamefront in any direction before the ghosts jump on you and they'll die instantly. If you can't time that, simply summon edyrems ahead to bait. For Toraja, just hug the left wall, go slow and don't aggro too many. When you reach Lilith, spam edyrems on her until she's vulnerable then flamestrike. KoS is doable but success rate won't be high until later when you have more levels, life and pr. That leaves Vizjun, and well, yes that place is painful. Doable with more pr and cookie spamming but light/cold have an easier time there.
myfataltouch
Invader
9 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Looking for some guidance from the Sorc Veterans. I've been following the Fire Sorc build (end game) pretty much to the letter. I have most of the gear pieces, the only thing I'm missing is the Xis Rune for the Bloodlust buff. I feel like I've hit a wall, can't seem to beat any of the "Hard" bosses lvl120. Imperius/Malthael, Quov, Kabraxis, and Zagraal. (They all 2-3 shot me) I think maybe my resists are too low, or perhaps I don't have enough pierce? My main stats below (level 126):
499EF
285% Fire Dmg
106% Pierce
Resists range from 141-180%
PR at -1% I haven't tried switching from Ice Elementals yet cause I die too quickly when I don't have them to tank
Do I just reroll until my crafted gear is at better stats? Any help is appreciated!
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
myfataltouch wrote:Looking for some guidance from the Sorc Veterans. I've been following the Fire Sorc build (end game) pretty much to the letter. I have most of the gear pieces, the only thing I'm missing is the Xis Rune for the Bloodlust buff. I feel like I've hit a wall, can't seem to beat any of the "Hard" bosses lvl120. Imperius/Malthael, Quov, Kabraxis, and Zagraal. (They all 2-3 shot me) I think maybe my resists are too low, or perhaps I don't have enough pierce? My main stats below (level 126):
499EF
285% Fire Dmg
106% Pierce
Resists range from 141-180%
PR at -1% I haven't tried switching from Ice Elementals yet cause I die too quickly when I don't have them to tank
Do I just reroll until my crafted gear is at better stats? Any help is appreciated!

106 pierce is pretty low. Same for that fire spell dmg. You can get massive pierce on crafted Gambeson and gloves. Don't forget -5 pierce on angel bag and another 5 pierce from Astrogha's trophy (which is a relatively easy boss for fire sorc so you can definitely farm him for the trophy). With zod jewels in sockets, you'll have more than that

Regarding the bosses: Imperius and Malthael have homing projectile spams that will instagib you if you stand still without minions to tank, but sometimes they'll still hit you regardless so just move while casting flamestrike on them. If there are too many edyrems in the first fight, take your time luring them away. Spam cookies.
Quov Tsin is a gear check. You need 150 flat physical dmg reduction (pdr) on top of about 83 rainbow resists and some absorbs to tank the beam. The judgement day charm (even unupgraded) is good for this. You can get pdr from cubing rings, amulet with mystic orbs (60 total);
Mirage

Mirage
Sorceress Crystal Swords

'ElqOhnVezLozGurXod'
Runeword Level: 120
+80 Magic Damage per 1% Deadly Strike
10% Chance to cast level 4 Time Strike on Striking
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Combat Speeds
+(220 to 250) to Maximum Damage
+(180 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
+75 to Dexterity
Maximum Block Chance +10%
Craton
Craton
Boots

'UmLem'
Runeword Level: 58
1% Chance to cast level 7 Shower of Rocks on Melee Attack
3% Chance of Crushing Blow
+(21 to 25) to all Attributes
5% to Vitality
Elemental Resists +10%
Physical Damage Reduced by (16 to 20)
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
(1 to 10)% Gold Find
(1 to 10)% Magic Find
+(1 to 10) to Light Radius
etc. Even without 150 pdr you're still able to take some hits. Simply don't eat the entire beam.
Kab is similar. Dodge the green attacks. Run/teleport away from the poison spiral. Bring some normal pots to cure poison. Takes a bit of practice. Zagraal is just a hard boss for squishy builds. Max cast speed and spam ice balls while he's in bat form.
I'd try to get Quov Tsin and Jday charms first as they're some of the most important ones. The rest you could skip and come back when you're stronger.
myfataltouch
Invader
9 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wow! This is amazing thank you so much for the advice, will definitely try these strats. Some follow up questions for you regarding gear.
You mentioned that gloves can get high pierce, do you recommend switching from eerie crafted to fascinating? (i'm using the non-radiance end game build)
For Gambeson, what blessing should I use after fascinating craft? Eerie? Is EF less important late game?
Is it better to switch away from the SU's? I'm currently using Celestial Barrier, Lunar Eclipse, and Habacalva's Legacy, but stats can't be adjusted on these, and they could always roll better stats but get really expensive to buy/trade.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
myfataltouch wrote:You mentioned that gloves can get high pierce, do you recommend switching from eerie crafted to fascinating? (i'm using the non-radiance end game build)
For Gambeson, what blessing should I use after fascinating craft? Eerie? Is EF less important late game?
Is it better to switch away from the SU's? I'm currently using Celestial Barrier, Lunar Eclipse, and Habacalva's Legacy, but stats can't be adjusted on these, and they could always roll better stats but get really expensive to buy/trade.

Don't switch those out. Energy/EF are important yes, but you'll raise synergy by getting more energy and EF, and these come from several charms such as
Corrupted Wormhole
Corrupted Wormhole
Required Level: 100
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Umbaru Treasure
Umbaru Treasure
Required Level: 120
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Cube with Essence/Runestone to Roll Stat
+(6 to 10)% to Spell Damage
Essence Slots: 20
, as well by simply leveling up and getting 400 sigs. You get more EF on crafted jewels and by MOs on armors. So right now use fasc shrines to fish for high pierce rolls on gambeson (can have up to 45 pierce with 1 bless) and gloves. Ofc when you run out shrines eerie will suffice but your priority now is raising pierce a bit. After you get a decent amount of pierce (140-170), then worry about fine tuning synergy vs fire spell dmg.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Talking about charms, what would be the best trophy to combine the Sleep charm with ? Among those at my fingertips, I was thinking of Yshari, Veiled prophet or Quov Tsin... Thanks!
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Philby wrote:Talking about charms, what would be the best trophy to combine the Sleep charm with ? Among those at my fingertips, I was thinking of Yshari, Veiled prophet or Quov Tsin... Thanks!

Those are all good options but if you want to be lazy and use one of the Sets, the Kabraxis Sleep with 10 ele piercce will give you most benefit cause almost all Sets are lacking pierce.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
Philby wrote:Talking about charms, what would be the best trophy to combine the Sleep charm with ? Among those at my fingertips, I was thinking of Yshari, Veiled prophet or Quov Tsin... Thanks!

Those are all good options but if you want to be lazy and use one of the Sets, the Kabraxis Sleep with 10 ele piercce will give you most benefit cause almost all Sets are lacking pierce.

Ok thanks, I mentionned those two assuming pierce cap was reached. I'll try both to see which one gives best damage (playing SP)
myfataltouch
Invader
9 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What am I doing wrong with this? It's the second Xis rune I've wasted on this :(
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
myfataltouch wrote:Image
What am I doing wrong with this? It's the second Xis rune I've wasted on this :(

HahahA lol transmute them both on cube. Before using.