Caster Sorceress

paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube search for "shrine crafting". You basically need to put sacred rare or crafted (not honorific)Jared's stone and one shrine in the cube. Click transmute. If item modifiers are good enough- stop. If not -repeat (probably shitload of times).
PureBlunt
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
How much fire spell dmg and pirce can u get by blessing an circlet for example? is it only 8% dmg and 5 pirce? im still trying to craft some good eerie crafts with decent rolls on pirce on the gloves but its hard :D ty all
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PureBlunt wrote:How much fire spell dmg and pirce can u get by blessing an circlet for example? is it only 8% dmg and 5 pirce? im still trying to craft some good eerie crafts with decent rolls on pirce on the gloves but its hard :D ty all

Circlets are under the "Helms" category, so they can roll up to 10 pierce before shrine. Shrine is 5 pierce so with bless that's 20 pierce possible on circlet.
Same for fsd, 15 max before shrine + 8% craft + 8% bless = 31% fsd possible. You likely won't ever reach these numbers so just take the best roll you can get.

Heads-up:
This guide needs a little overhaul with patch 1.7 as the bits about synergy aren't accurate anymore. Same for the skill Familiar. See this page for updated info: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/spellfocus

Energy and Spell Focus are NOT linked anymore (unlike energy & energy factor before), so you can't get away with lower SF by pumping 5-6k energy. In short: you should get Spell Focus as close to 1000 as you can. Put points in energy until you reach 2000, then check with your mana hungry spells to see if you still need more to sustain and raise energy accordingly. When you feel comfortable enough, put the rest in vitality.
PureBlunt
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Thanks a lot again m8
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
NotCube wrote:
Heads-up:
This guide needs a little overhaul with patch 1.7 as the bits about synergy aren't accurate anymore. Same for the skill Familiar. See this page for updated info: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/spellfocus

Energy and Spell Focus are NOT linked anymore (unlike energy & energy factor before), so you can't get away with lower SF by pumping 5-6k energy. In short: you should get Spell Focus as close to 1000 as you can. Put points in energy until you reach 2000, then check with your mana hungry spells to see if you still need more to sustain and raise energy accordingly. When you feel comfortable enough, put the rest in vitality.

I came to ask about this and how this new Spell Focus affects to the guide. Thanks for that.

However, I'm playing fire sorceress, easy killer, but without minions and no familiars I'm in 3 or 4 hits KO. I die too easily. Is there any way to keep using the fire skills but also summon some minions to tank?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
enanoakd wrote:
NotCube wrote:
Heads-up:

I came to ask about this and how this new Spell Focus affects to the guide. Thanks for that.

However, I'm playing fire sorceress, easy killer, but without minions and no familiars I'm in 3 or 4 hits KO. I die too easily. Is there any way to keep using the fire skills but also summon some minions to tank?

Go fire and cold, maybe :roll:
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Is it worth to put more than one point into the changed skill (old familiar skill) ? Because it gives +spell focus only with hard points and not with items "all skill" bonus. Thx
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
nemmate wrote:Is it worth to put more than one point into the changed skill (old familiar skill) ? Because it gives +spell focus only with hard points and not with items "all skill" bonus. Thx

And what is the problem with spell focus?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Istaryu wrote:
nemmate wrote:Is it worth to put more than one point into the changed skill (old familiar skill) ? Because it gives +spell focus only with hard points and not with items "all skill" bonus. Thx

And what is the problem with spell focus?

If you can spare some points (only maxing farming or single Target skill) and you struggle with reaching the Spell Focus cap on your gear it is still worth investing points into that skill. It is just much weaker in endgame now, since slvl Bonus boosts Synergy from Witchblood as well as base damage from spells.

@istaryu: Please help rather than asking rhetorical questions. It does not only let other people think that they might have asked something stupid it also let's you appear to be unnecessarily rude.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Playing a fire sorc atm. She does great on most ubers. She is utter garbage in Vizjun I must say, at least without
Habacalva's Legacy
Habacalva's Legacy
Eagle Orb (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 35 to 36
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 171
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
Flamefront: +5 Maximum Projectiles
-(11 to 25)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-50% to Lightning Spell Damage
-50% to Cold Spell Damage
-50% to Poison Spell Damage
+(8 to 15) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Pyroblast (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Flamestrike (Sorceress Only)
+(8 to 15) to Flamefront (Sorceress Only)
Socketed (2)
.One underrated item would be
Vaetia's Wall
Vaetia's Wall
Tower Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (4603 - 5157) to (5543 - 6210)
Chance to Block: -1% + Class%
(Sorceress Only)
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 471
Item Level: 105
-1% Base Block Chance
-(11 to 15)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(4 to 8) to Vengeful Power (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Warp Armor (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Snow Queen (Sorceress Only)
+(4 to 8) to Living Flame (Sorceress Only)
+(141 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Mana +(11 to 25)%
Maximum Elemental Resists +(0 to 1)%
Requirements -20%
Socketed (4)

It gives huge amounts of defense when using fire/cold spec by having the enhanced defense of Warp Armor. Plus the maximum elemental resistances and pierce. Not as good as
Celestial Barrier
Celestial Barrier
Spiked Shield (Sacred)

Defense: (2525 - 2828) to (3012 - 3374)
Chance to Block: 1% + Class%
Required Dexterity: 550
Item Level: 120
+(4 to 5) to All Skills
1% Base Block Chance
-50% Attack Speed
30% Cast Speed
-(20 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(150 to 180)% Enhanced Defense
50% Bonus to Defense
1% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
, but turns out it is better than most crafts in terms of survivability. Admitting you get a good roll that is. I'd slap magic find all over Celestial Barrier if I ever find one. I'll keep Vaetia for high lab farming.